30 August Updates: Bugfixes & QoL

All of PkHonor's news will be posted here.
Wir3d
Honor Player

Re: 30 August Updates: Bugfixes & QoL

Post by Wir3d » Sat Aug 31, 2024 2:05 am

Brant wrote: Sat Aug 31, 2024 12:36 am
Wir3d wrote: Fri Aug 30, 2024 11:30 pm
Brant wrote: Fri Aug 30, 2024 10:39 pm I don't believe so, before cm didn't count as a regular cox run in the tally for things like buying the cape. Could be reading the code wrong but that's how I interpret it as
Edonist wrote: Fri Aug 30, 2024 11:11 pm
From here on out you would need to do 1k cms for the 2k cape. Cms done prior to this update dont count as 2
So should this be fixed? Maybe count the cm as its own raid, and reg cox as its own raid but for combat achievements and cape purposes, combine those counts together if possible?
If it is how Edo said, I think it's fine how it is. I think that's a nice compromise for doing a harder raid, let it count as double
But... isn't that a bug? It shouldn't be counted as double kc though, regardless if it is harder raid or not.
An Iron Noob wrote:This server would be way more successful, have greater player retention, and better, more positive vibes if it weren't for Nazuths and roddycc.

Jumping bug
Honor Player

Post by Jumping bug » Sun Sep 01, 2024 1:56 am

Welcome back Mike :) Thanks for all the work you do.

Mike
Programmer

Post by Mike » Thu Sep 05, 2024 1:44 pm

Wir3d wrote: Sat Aug 31, 2024 2:05 am
Brant wrote: Sat Aug 31, 2024 12:36 am
Wir3d wrote: Fri Aug 30, 2024 11:30 pm

So should this be fixed? Maybe count the cm as its own raid, and reg cox as its own raid but for combat achievements and cape purposes, combine those counts together if possible?
If it is how Edo said, I think it's fine how it is. I think that's a nice compromise for doing a harder raid, let it count as double
But... isn't that a bug? It shouldn't be counted as double kc though, regardless if it is harder raid or not.
Thanks for pointing this out, that is indeed not how it's supposed to work.

I'm currently working out a fix so that everyone's current challenge mode CoX counter will be added to their regular CoX counter and remove the piece of code that checks for both the regular and challenge mode counters. As of the next update, only regular CoX runs will be counted for getting the cape (and all challenge mode runs will be added to your regular mode counter).

Wir3d
Honor Player

Post by Wir3d » Fri Sep 06, 2024 1:35 am

Mike wrote: Thu Sep 05, 2024 1:44 pm Thanks for pointing this out, that is indeed not how it's supposed to work.

I'm currently working out a fix so that everyone's current challenge mode CoX counter will be added to their regular CoX counter and remove the piece of code that checks for both the regular and challenge mode counters. As of the next update, only regular CoX runs will be counted for getting the cape (and all challenge mode runs will be added to your regular mode counter).
Sounds like a quick fix, thanks for the response and clarification!
An Iron Noob wrote:This server would be way more successful, have greater player retention, and better, more positive vibes if it weren't for Nazuths and roddycc.

Yessica1090
Premium Donator

Post by Yessica1090 » Sat Sep 07, 2024 3:19 pm

hey why the helm when you get it from the prize when you finish elite cobot achievements the helm I made it a slayer helm I need to put the helm in my invotery but when I wear it don't do that why

Monys
Forum Addict

Post by Monys » Sat Sep 07, 2024 4:39 pm

Yessica1090 wrote: Sat Sep 07, 2024 3:19 pm hey why the helm when you get it from the prize when you finish elite cobot achievements the helm I made it a slayer helm I need to put the helm in my invotery but when I wear it don't do that why
Been wondering the same myself

Remember to ::vote for "Mony" ingame

Proud member of PkHonor