30 August Updates: Bugfixes & QoL

All of PkHonor's news will be posted here.
Mike
Programmer

30 August Updates: Bugfixes & QoL

Post by Mike » Fri Aug 30, 2024 12:37 pm

The following bugs have been fixed:
  • Completing easy, medium or hard combat achievements would allow you to get stackable elite clue boxes. Now you can only get stackable clue boxes up to the level of combat achievements you have completed, as was initially intended upon release of the feature (viewtopic.php?p=771012)
  • The dragon hunter crossbow (b) would not display the correct weapon interface (viewtopic.php?p=771052)
  • Switching your prayer from chivalry or piety to burst of strength, superhuman strength or ultimate strength would still leave you with an invisible attack boost while also draining your prayer points (viewtopic.php?p=771010)
  • Quickly switching prayers on and off for some time would delay the draining of prayer for several seconds (viewtopic.php?p=771028#p770913)
  • Ring of suffering (r) and Ring of suffering (ri) charges were lost upon death. This is no longer the case in PvM, although the charges will still be lost in PvP (and the uncharged ring dropped for the killer, viewtopic.php?t=87743)
  • The pirate's hook was being equipped in the shield slot, while it belongs in the gloves slot. This has now been fixed (along with the crabclaw hook for the honors that want to spawn it, or for when we add it in a future update, viewtopic.php?p=771018)
  • When teleporting away from a dwarf multicannon, the cannon would remain in place (and prevent other players from playing risky barrows) if you don't have enough free inventory slots to receive the cannon. Cannons are now immediately removed when teleporting away (viewtopic.php?p=771054)
  • Using the stairs at glacors allowed players to enter the frost dragons lair without having the appropriate portal in their player-owned house. These stairs have now been disabled (viewtopic.php?t=87846)
  • Once you opened the combat achievement interface, you could no longer view (or withdraw) the content of loot keys because both interfaces used to have the same ID
  • Cannons would not fire when a player only has a small amount of cannonballs with them
  • Players were able to have more than one of each of Ghommal's hilts on their account

The following features have been added:
  • When saving a preset, your current pet (if any) will also be saved to the preset. When loading the preset, the pet will be withdrawn from your bank account and automatically start following you around (viewtopic.php?t=80451)
  • Any ammo (arrows/bolts/...) you pick up from the ground will automatically be put into your ammo slot if you have that ammo equipped. This also applies to stackable weapons such as javelins. Note that this does not apply to toxic blowpipe ammo (viewtopic.php?p=771037)
  • When soloing the Theatre of Blood, only one Nylocas Matomenos will now spawn during Verzik Vitur's second phase instead of two (viewtopic.php?t=87584)
  • Completing the Chambers of Xeric in challenge mode now additionally registers a regular Chambers of Xeric completion. This counts toward both your kill count book and combat achievements (viewtopic.php?f=134&t=87781)

Akuizm
Premium Donator

Re: 30 August Updates: Bugfixes & QoL

Post by Akuizm » Fri Aug 30, 2024 12:43 pm

GOAT. Welcome back :D

Yessica1090
Premium Donator

Post by Yessica1090 » Fri Aug 30, 2024 1:02 pm

hey mike you guys should fix my master zuk cobot achievements for me and for my friend what we did and it didn't turn green
please fix pleaseand I know idid the cox to it didn't green

Mike
Programmer

Post by Mike » Fri Aug 30, 2024 1:20 pm

Yessica1090 wrote: Fri Aug 30, 2024 1:02 pm hey mike you guys should fix my master zuk cobot achievements for me and for my friend what we did and it didn't turn green
please fix pleaseand I know idid the cox to it didn't green
Can someone confirm this? Is there a detailed bug report about this already, so that we can reproduce and fix the bug?
If not, please post a bug report here: viewforum.php?f=67 with enough information for us so that we can manage to reproduce the bug ourself. We can only offer refunds after a bug has been definitively confirmed by us.

The underdog
Premium Donator

Post by The underdog » Fri Aug 30, 2024 1:25 pm

I see presets I press like
#Justice4Church
#DemoteRyanHeResigned
#capes2presets2k18

Yessica1090
Premium Donator

Post by Yessica1090 » Fri Aug 30, 2024 1:37 pm

my friends did them one of them didn't take photos but the zuk is there in forms

Mike
Programmer

Post by Mike » Fri Aug 30, 2024 1:40 pm

The underdog wrote: Fri Aug 30, 2024 1:25 pm I see presets I press like
Who knows, maybe someday we'll get capes automatically being retrieved from the refund box when there's enough money in it.

Yessica1090
Premium Donator

Post by Yessica1090 » Fri Aug 30, 2024 1:46 pm

didn't get a cape at all from the refund guy at all

Brant
Fanatic

Post by Brant » Fri Aug 30, 2024 1:47 pm

Mike wrote: Fri Aug 30, 2024 1:40 pm
The underdog wrote: Fri Aug 30, 2024 1:25 pm I see presets I press like
Who knows, maybe someday we'll get capes automatically being retrieved from the refund box when there's enough money in it.
Shhh, don't give out my secrets

Khilla
Senior Moderator

Post by Khilla » Fri Aug 30, 2024 1:48 pm

Mike wrote: Fri Aug 30, 2024 1:20 pm Can someone confirm this? Is there a detailed bug report about this already, so that we can reproduce and fix the bug?
If not, please post a bug report here: viewforum.php?f=67 with enough information for us so that we can manage to reproduce the bug ourself. We can only offer refunds after a bug has been definitively confirmed by us.
Raj posted this in the in-game glitch thread, so it is an actual bug according to him viewtopic.php?t=87571#p769488
Raj wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2024 10:06 pm So there’s 2 things about this task

1. Like Niels mentioned, you can’t pick up items. This isn’t really a bug, but I’ll add it to the achievement text and add an exception for Dawnbringer which is sort of needed for TOB (you don’t really need it but making people duo is kinda boring)

2. You might need to do an extra run sometimes. So 3 Zuks, or 4 raids. This is an actual bug that I’ll fix.