Final wilderness achievement diary list

PkHonor's work in progress and future updates will be posted here.

Do you agree with the proposed achievement list?

Yes, I fully agree
27
54%
Yes, I agree but have a suggestion for a minor change in amount, posted below
1
2%
I agree with the PvM tasks but add more PvP tasks
1
2%
I agree with the PvM tasks but remove one or more PvP tasks
11
22%
Remove one or more PvM tasks but I agree with the PvP tasks
2
4%
Remove one or more PvM tasks, add more PvP tasks
1
2%
Remove one or more PvM tasks, remove one of more PvP tasks
7
14%
 
Total votes: 50

User avatar
Andres
Developer
Posts: 4807
Joined: Fri Apr 12, 2013 6:23 pm
Location: Belgium

Re: Final wilderness achievement diary list

Post by Andres » Thu Apr 26, 2018 11:13 pm

5alood wrote:
Mike wrote:
Nike007 wrote:
Might want to check your sources... hards\elites are 100% 4 steps right now.

e/ Just did a 4 step elite, friend did as well.
In that case it's most definitely a bug, as this isn't how it's supposed to work. 4 - 6 steps for easy clues, 5 - 7 for medium clues, 6 - 8 for hard and 8 - 10 for elites (at least as far as i can remember, don't have access to our source code right at this moment).

Did anyone ever report that as a bug?
Always thought thats how its supposed to be tbh lmao, definitely makes sense for it to be much higher tho

Same, lol.

Anyways, in my big clue scroll rework which will include master clue scrolls as well I have fixed a couple major bugs in the current clue scroll system.

* Each tier will have the proper amount of steps needed 2-4 for easy up to 6-8 for master tier.
* Dying with a clue scroll in your inventory will not give you a new clue riddle. Currently if you die with a clue scroll you will just get a new riddle. This is not how it should work.
* Adding clue riddles will be much easier now, current code didn't allow adding any clue riddles.

check it out Mike if you have the time.
It's been ready for some time now ^^
Image

User avatar
Cancerstick
Senior Member
Posts: 250
Joined: Mon Jun 19, 2017 4:25 am

Re: Final wilderness achievement diary list

Post by Cancerstick » Fri Apr 27, 2018 4:02 pm

Andres wrote: Same, lol.

Anyways, in my big clue scroll rework which will include master clue scrolls as well I have fixed a couple major bugs in the current clue scroll system.

* Each tier will have the proper amount of steps needed 2-4 for easy up to 6-8 for master tier.
* Dying with a clue scroll in your inventory will not give you a new clue riddle. Currently if you die with a clue scroll you will just get a new riddle. This is not how it should work.
* Adding clue riddles will be much easier now, current code didn't allow adding any clue riddles.

check it out Mike if you have the time.
It's been ready for some time now ^^

Sorry if I missed it somewhere else, but are there going to be master tier specific rewards?

User avatar
Iron adam
Honor Player
Posts: 8656
Joined: Sun Aug 24, 2014 6:07 am
Location: Middle Earth

Re: Final wilderness achievement diary list

Post by Iron adam » Fri Apr 27, 2018 8:09 pm

Cancerstick wrote:Sorry if I missed it somewhere else, but are there going to be master tier specific rewards?
Yes there will be plenty.

User avatar
Ruler
Honor Player
Posts: 7531
Joined: Mon Nov 11, 2013 6:13 pm
Location: The Netherlands

Re: Final wilderness achievement diary list

Post by Ruler » Sun May 13, 2018 10:32 am

Rapsey wrote:
Nike007 wrote:Okay, what am I missing here... clues are 4 steps each. 1:6 clue steps means it takes 1.5 clues to get 1 wild step. 10 steps = 15 clues, 30 for ironmen. Where are you getting 8 hards \ 6 elites from?
Clues are not 4 steps each, in fact 4 steps is the absolute minimum you can ever get and only occurs for easy clues. Since the achievement only applies to hard/elite clues we're talking 6-10 steps per clue.
just want to point out hard/elites often only have like 4-5 steps as well as far as I noticed. Did 1 elite and 2 hards so far without a wildy task.

User avatar
Slap a ho
Champion
Posts: 1594
Joined: Mon Nov 10, 2014 11:26 am

Re: Final wilderness achievement diary list

Post by Slap a ho » Sun May 20, 2018 11:59 pm

Ruler wrote:
Rapsey wrote:
Nike007 wrote:Okay, what am I missing here... clues are 4 steps each. 1:6 clue steps means it takes 1.5 clues to get 1 wild step. 10 steps = 15 clues, 30 for ironmen. Where are you getting 8 hards \ 6 elites from?
Clues are not 4 steps each, in fact 4 steps is the absolute minimum you can ever get and only occurs for easy clues. Since the achievement only applies to hard/elite clues we're talking 6-10 steps per clue.
just want to point out hard/elites often only have like 4-5 steps as well as far as I noticed. Did 1 elite and 2 hards so far without a wildy task.
Bringing this subject back up so it doesn't go forgotten (even though Andres has it in his rework).

Just got an elite with the following clue steps:

1. Dig at Shantay Pass
2. 8 degrees 24 minutes North, 15 degrees 5 minutes East
3. Talk to the Wise Old Man while wearing a dark bow
4. 10 degrees 5 minutes North, 1 degree 13 minutes East
Casket received.

0 wildy steps - only 4 steps for casket.
Image

Locked