[FAQs] Questions & Answers

Having a problem on the server? Post it here.
Thoby
Developer

Post by Thoby » Mon Feb 24, 2014 12:39 pm

So, over the course of 5 days, I've gathered lots of more frequently asked questions.
And I'll now be answering 'em all. I will try to keep this thread as up to date as I possibly can (and also add more questions as they appear). If you happen to have any questions come to your mind after reading this; feel free to PM me (in-game or on the forums, both will do!).

Have a nice day!
~ Thoby

WARNING: I am still in the course of answering questions, but I had to split the post (seeing as you can only post up to 30 URLs in 1 post), that is why I am making this topic earlier then I expected myself. However, I'll still be adding lots of FAQs onto here for the next couple of days.

» Forum Related Questions
» Ingame Related Questions
  • └ Minigames
  • └ Voting/PkHonor/Donating Points
  • └ Clue Scrolls

Thoby
Developer

Forum Related Questions:

Post by Thoby » Mon Feb 24, 2014 12:40 pm

Forum Related Questions:

I forgot my ingame password / pin, how do I recover 'em?
You'll have to make a recovery in the 'Recovery' section. Use the '::recovery' command ingame, or just click here.
When arrived there, click the '[READ ME BEFORE POSTING] Recovery Format (ENGLISH)' topic, and copy the corresponding format that is given.
Next, return to the 'Recovery' section, and click 'Post a new topic'. Paste the format there, and fill it in with your details.
They usually get handled every 1-4 days (4 days being the extreme maximum), so you'll require some patience.

How do I get unbanned/unmuted?
You'll have to make an appeal in the 'Appeal' section. Use the '::appeals' command ingame, or just click here.
When arrived there, click the '[READ ME BEFORE MAKING AN APPEAL]' topic, and copy the corresponding format that is given.
Next, return to the 'Appeal' section, and click 'Post a new topic'. Paste the format there, and fill it in with your details.
They usually get handled every 1-3 days (3 days being the extreme maximum), so you'll require some patience.

I lost items due to an in-game glitch, hack, scam or other in-game issue. Can I get them refunded?
You'll have to make a refund in the 'Refund' section. Use the '::refunds' command ingame, or just click here.
When arrived there, click the 'How to make the perfect refund request [READ ME]' topic, and copy the corresponding format that is given.
Next, return to the 'Refund' section, and click 'Post a new topic'. Paste the format there, and fill it in with your details.
They usually get handled every 1-4 days (4 days being the extreme maximum), so you'll require some patience.

I want a refund on my donation, is that possible?
Alright, first off; be sure you've read our 'Refund Policy', and that your refund follows them.
If so, feel free to go to the 'Donation' section; and click the 'How to post a donation problem or refund request'.
Read the topics content, and follow what's stated in there.

I am having a problem regarding my donation, could I get some help?
Go to this topic, and read its content.
When deciding to post a topic about your problem, copy the format that is given in the thread, and create a topic by clicking the 'Post a new topic' button in the 'Donation' section.
Paste the format in your topic, and fill in all the required details.
Problems usually get handled every 1-3 weeks (3 weeks being the extreme maximum), so you'll require some patience.

A player broke one of our rules, can I report them?
Yes, you surely can. First, go to the 'How to report a player' topic, and read its content.
When done reading, copy the correct formats (for both the title & the content), make a new thread by clicking the 'Post a new topic' button in the 'Report a Player' section,
and paste the formats in there. Fill it in correctly, and post your report.
Your report will be checked for validity, and the punishment will be determined by the Staff Member that handles your report.
A report usually gets handled within 12-24 hours (24 hours being the extreme maximum).

A STAFF MEMBER broke one of our rules/abused their power, can I report them?
Yes, you surely can. First, go to the 'How to report a staff member' topic, and read its content.
When done reading, copy the correct format, create a new thread by clicking the 'Post a new topic' button in the 'Report a Staff Member' section,
and paste the formats in there. Fill it in correctly, and post your report. Don't forget that you'll require alot of proof to support your accusation.
Your report will be checked for validity, and the staff member might be punished accordingly.
These report can take a while

I found a (small) ingame glitch, can I report them?
Yes, you can; gladly (you might even be rewarded)! First checkout the 'Report an In-Game Glitch' section, if the glitch you're wanting to report isn't already posted by someone else.
If not, feel free to click the 'Post a new topic' button and address the glitch in as much detail as you possibly can(screenshots will help greatly).

I found a (bigger/major) ingame glitch, can I report them?
Yes, you can; gladly (you might even be rewarded)! Instead of posting it on the forums, you'll be better of reporting them to a high staff member (Mike/Rapsey/Maurits/Dylan).
Just shoot them a PM on the forums, and there will be a big chance of you getting rewarded (if it indeed is a major/big glitch).
WARNING: Even though you might have found/reported the glitch, it doesn't give you the privilege to abuse the glitch. If you're caught abusing the glitch, you WILL be punished.

I found a glitch on the forums, can I report them?
Yes, you can. First checkout the 'Report a forum glitch [Format]' topic, and copy the format that suits your report.
When you found the suitable format, feel free to copy the format; and create a new topic in the 'Report a website/Forums Glitch' section.
Paste the format in there, and fill in the required details.

How can I register onto the forums?
Maurits, our Head Admin, created a terrific guide about this; which can be found right here.

How do I reply to/post a topic?
Maurits, our Head Admin, created a terrific guide about this; which can be found right here.

How can I post a YouTube in its actual video form?
Easy. Usually, YouTube video URLs look like the following: 'http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n6cpesFUoP4'.
However, to make it an actual video, you'll have to take away everything before the 'watch?v=' (so, in this example it would leave just the 'n6cpesFUoP4'). Put what is left between these:

Code: Select all

[youtube][/youtube]
So it will look something like this:

Code: Select all

[youtube]n6cpesFUoP4[/youtube]
Which would create:
Spoiler: show
[/size]

How can I use the ingame ::thread command?
Brandon made an excellent guide about this, actually; check it out right here: http://forums.pkhonor.net/viewtopic.php?f=48&t=228 .

How do I post a screenshot/picture on the forums?
The user 'Systex' made an in-depth guide about this; check it out right here: http://forums.pkhonor.net/viewtopic.php?f=48&t=2798 .

I voted but didn't receive any points for some toplists, what's up with that?
Each toplist has their own internal filtering to counter vote cheating. Even if the toplist tells you that you've voted successfully, sometimes they still won't record the vote and thus won't trigger a reward. In fact most toplists always say the vote was successful even if they blocked it, that way it's a lot harder for cheaters to figure out how the system works. Sadly they tend to be very secretive about this so they never give you an answer when you ask why the vote wasn't recorded. Annoying as this is there is nothing we can do about it.

Thoby
Developer

In-game Related Questions:

Post by Thoby » Mon Feb 24, 2014 12:40 pm

In-game Related Questions:

How do I check my PkPoints?
Just type '::mypks' ingame. It'll give you a message showing you your current amount of PkPoints.

What can I do with my PkPoints?
You can spend them in the PkHonor Exchange Shop (which is accessible by trading the 'PkHonor Shop Salesman' at '::shops').
You can buy items like Chaotic weapons, the PvP-armors, the Dwarf Multicannon parts and much more.

How do I get PkPoints?
You earn PkHonor Points by skilling, killing players, npcs or just playing minigames such as Fight Caves, Fight Pits or the WildyWyrm minigame.

What's the fastest PkPoints per hour?
Killing the WildyWyrm is (can be up to 400 pkpoints/hr, when using the right gear).
Pking can also be reallly good, and Woodcutting with an Inferno Adze is great aswell (averages out to around 200-250 pkpoints/hr).

How can I vote?
WARNING: Don't log off while voting, as it could ruin your voting session, which would make you wait another 12 hours until you can vote again.
Use the ingame command '::vote', or use the 'Vote' button on the downloadable client.
These will forward you to a Rune-Locus page, where you'll have to enter a Captcha. When you correctly filled in the Captcha, click the 'Click to vote for the server button'.
When done correctly, you're vote will be processed and you'll get an ingame message saying '** You have received # voting points! You can spend these in the voting shop! **'.

How do I claim my vote reward?
Trade the 'Voting Shop Salesman', which is just east of the Varrock fountain (south of the 'Junk Store Salesman', and north of the 'Donator Shop Salesman').
You'll be able to choose between Coins, Pkhonor points, Donator credits or an Advanced Mystery Box (left click the items to see their price).

How many times can I vote per day?
You can vote every 12 hours, which means 2x per day.

Do Donator/Premium users get an higher voting reward?
Yes, they do. Donators get 20% more than normal users (so that would be 24 points, instead of 20), and Premium users get 60% more than normal users (so that would be 32, instead of the 20 you'd get as a normal user).

I didn't gain any points after I voted?
You might have missed the message, or just didn't wait long enough (sometimes it takes a few minutes to process). Also, are you sure you haven't DCed/logged off while voting? Type '::votes' to be 100% sure you haven't gained the points.

What are Donator Credits, and what can I do with them?
Donator Credits are the points you can donate for (go to ::donate for more info about donating). The points can be spend at the 'Donator Shop Salesman' (east of the Varrock fountain, just south of the 'Voting Shop Salesman'), for items such as the Mystery Box, Fire Cape, Donator Status, Premium Status, Honor Status or any of the 8 custom whips.

Can I do a custom donation, for a specific item, experience or anything else?
No, Hamadé (our former owner), used to do 'Custom Donations'. However, Mike and Rapsey, our current owners/programmers, will not do so.
You can only buy the items which are in the Donator Store. Reason:
Mike wrote:Both Rapsey and myself are convinced that it's best for everyone to no longer accept custom donations or make donation deals with the players. This has several advantages and only one disadvantage.

The advantages:
- No wasting our time with custom donations, this can be better spent working on PkHonor
- No unique items entering the economy
- No unfair price difference: a unique item that would cost someone 100$ could be sold for 100B coins. Seeing as an honor status also costs 100$ but can only be sold for 8 - 15B coins, it would be totally unfair
- Less trouble introducing new items through quests, clues, mystery boxes, ... since there are no such items in the game already. For example, we can't add a bug lantern to the game because one (or a few) have been bought by players through custom donations. The only way we could introduce them would be if we buy out the ones in-game first, which is a pain

The disadvantage:
- Less donations. But truthfully, during the past years we have received enough donations to keep the server going for several more years. People should only donate to us if they don't have anything better to spend their money on (such as food, clothes, rent, vacation, etc..). We won't say no to money (it helps to motivate us to keep working on the server), but make sure it's what you really want to do

How much does Donator+Premium status cost?
Those 2 together, cost 5000 donator points. Which, alone, is exactly $42.50.

What can Honors do?
Honors are basically Admins, without the tools to punish players/read logs. They can spawn whatever item they'd like, teleport (almost) everywhere and to anyone, transform into almost any monster, copy anyone's bank and max basically every skill within an instant. However, you will not be able to kill ANY NPC on the normal height (where players usually kill NPCs). You can only kill monsters on the 'Honor Height' (last teleport in your spell book), where drop rates are lowered to 60%.
Also, there is no way to transfer you items to a regular account (not through staking/PvP/trading, there basically is NO way).
For more info, checkout ::thread 285!

How do I check out which monster drops what?
Just go to http://pkhonor.net/drops ! All info required will be on there.

What is the best loot I can get out of the easy/medium/hard/elite casket?
There is not really a 'best loot' for the 3 basic caskets. However, there is for the elite casket (which is the magic stone).
To check out the loots which you can get out of the other caskets; feel free to go to http://pkhonor.net/drops ! All info required will be on there.

I don't understand my clue scroll, how can I solve it?
There is a all-in-one guide written on how to solve clue scrolls, which can be found right here.

Is my clue scroll worth doing?
Depends on which level it is. If it's easy/medium; I am rather sure it isn't worth it. If it's hard, it's debatable. And when it is an elite clue scroll; you should surely do it (casket can sell for 900m-1.2b)

How do I get to the Taverly Dungeon?
'Skilling Teleport' » 'More skilling zones..' » 'Farming'.
When arrived there, talk to 'Dantaera' (the blonde lady with the watering can).
'Teleport to a tree patch' » 'Taverly'.
Run South-West, until you see a red '!' on the minimap. Get to the red '!', and climb down the ladder.

How do I get to Ape Atoll?
'Combat Training Teleport' » 'lvl 91 - 126: Ape Atoll'.

How do I get to the Monkey Skeletons?
First, teleport to Ape Atoll ('Combat Training Teleport' » 'lvl 91 - 126: Ape Atoll').
Go down any of the 2 stairs, and when you went down; run to the east side of the room.
There will be a 'Trapdoor' located. When this trapdoor is clicked, it will bring you to the Monkey Skeleton Liar.

Where are 'Shades' located?
Shades are located at the Risky Barrows Minigame, or can be placed in a player owned house's dungeon.
To get to the Risky Barrows Minigame: 'Minigames Teleport' » 'Barrows'.
When arrived in the Barrows area, talk to the 'Weird Old Man', and click the 'I want to play the risky barrows minigame' option.

Is there any staff online?
Type '::staff' ingame. The staff members on that list are online.

Can I apply for Helper?
No, you cannot apply for Helper. Helpers are selected out of knowledgeable and nice players, and get promoted by our Head-Admin 'Maurits' (asking about it won't help you ;) ).

Can I apply for Moderator?
Yes you can, but there are some requirements linked to it.
Info about applying can be found right here.

How do I get a Fire Cape?
There are 2 methods in getting one. The first one being; complete the TzHaar Fight Cave Minigame. The second one being; buy one for 250 Donator Credits in the Donator Store (which is found east of the Varrock fountain, just south of the 'Voting Shop Salesman').

How do I know with what attack Jad is going to hit next?
Since we have no sound, you get chat-messages instead(so you'll know what to pray).
The chatbox will say 'TzTok-Jad his next attack will be #' (# being any of the 3 combat styles).

Will Jad's healers actually heal him?
No they won't. The only thing they actually do, is hit you with Melee (but they're easily trap-able behind jad).

How many waves does the TzHaar Fight Caves/Jad Minigame have?
Just as many as in RuneScape (so, 63). Usually doing the TzHaar Fight Caves doesn't take as long as in RuneScape, but it can still take up to 50-60 minutes.

How do I play Pest Control?
I made an in-depth guide on Pest Control and its rewards, check it out right here.

What are the level requirements for the Void Equipment?
All the pieces have the same requirements, which are:
- level 42 Attack
- level 42 Defence
- level 42 Strength
- level 42 Hitpoints
- level 42 Magic
- level 42 Ranged
- level 22 Prayer

How many points are a Void Knight Set?
A set (so only the Top, Robe, Helm & Gloves) are 300 Pest Control Points.
However, if you're talking about every equipment piece (including the mace) it'd be 490 points.

How much does the Ancient Curses Prayer Book cost?
You can check your personal price by interacting with the Ancient looking altar at Edgeville. The formula to calculate it, would be:
3500 - <NUMBER OF 99s>*100
However, when you're a premium user; it's totally free! (keep in mind that when you'd un-equip your premium status; it won't be free anymore if you didn't pay the original fee). You then will have access to the Ancient Curses Prayer Book (also keep in mind; you'll still have to pay 150 PkPoints/hr when using the curses, even when you're a premium).

How do I get unlimited Ancient Curses?
After unlocking the Ancient Curses Prayer Book (watch FAQ above this one for info about unlocking it), you'll be able to pay 3.000 PkHonor Points & 3 1b Tickets for endless Ancient Curses (interact with the Ancient Altar at Edgeville to do so).

Are there level requirements to Ancient Curses?
Yes there is one; level 20 defense.

I cannot gain any Defence/Attack experience, how can I fix this?
Just type ::unlockdef/::unlockatt to fix it. If that doesn't work, you might want to try type ::unlock.
Your experience could just be locked (also check if you're using the correct combat style).

How do I level up my Slayer?
'Skilling Teleport' » 'More skilling zones..' » 'More skilling zones..' » 'Slayer'.
Talk to 'Slayer Master Duradel', and select the 'Can you assign me a slayer task?' option.

How do I reset my Slayer Task?
Yes, you surely can. It, however, will cost you 500.000gp.
To reset your task, just type ::resetslayer or talk to 'Slayer Master Duradel' and select the 'Cancel my current task for 500k' option.

What can I do with my Slayer Points?
Slayer points can be used to charge a Morph Ring, give access to the Cyclopses at the Warriors Guild, create the Slayer Helmet or buy any of the 3 necklaces (which are in the Slayer Store).

How do I get Slayer Points?
You gain Slayer Points by killing your assigned Slayer Monster, finishing your Slayer Task or killing Bork.

How do I check how many Slayer Monsters I still have to kill?
Buy an Enchanted Gem from the Slayer Store (for 1gp).
'Skilling Teleport' » 'More skilling zones..' » 'More skilling zones..' » 'Slayer'.
Trade 'Slayer Master Duradel' to access the Slayer Store.

How do I get an easier Slayer Task?
Talk to 'Slayer Master Duradel', and select the 'I would like an easier task' option.
If you already have an easy task, you might want to fully reset your task.

How can I start training RuneCrafting?
Firstly, get yourself some Rune Essence (which are found in the supplies store at ::shops/gained from hunting 'Essence Implings').
Teleport home, using the 'Home Teleport', and run to the magic store (just west of the fountain/portal).
Talk to the 'Zamorak Mage' which is standing just in front of the building, and click the 'Yes' option.
You'll now be teleported to the Abyss. On arrival, run just a bit to the North-East, until you see some rift with an White-ish icon flashing in it.
Check if it is the 'Air rift'. If so, feel free to go through it; it will teleport you right into the Air Altar.

How do I access the Grand Exchange?
Find any Bank Booth, right-click it, and select 'Access-Exchange'. If you have the right amount of time played (more than 30 minutes) you'll be able to access the Grand Exchange.

How do I get a Blurite Crossbow?
You can buy/lend it off other players, but you can also make one yourself; Hayden made a splendid guide about it, check it out right here.

How do I go to Crash Island?
You'll require Crash Island teleport tablets for that, which only can be made while doing/when finished the 'Pest Invasion' quest (and no, they are not tradeable).

I lost my Crash Island teleport tablets, can I get them back?
Yes, you indeed can. However, it might take some time. First, buy/get yourself AT LEAST 1 soft clay, 1 law rune & 3 air runes.
Teleport to Pest Control ('Minigame Teleport' » 'Pest Control') and talk to the 'Squire' which is standing on the North of the bay (just west of the boat). Click the 'Travel to port sarim' option. On arrival in Port Sarim, run North West, up to 'Seaman Lorris'. Talk to him and select the 'Travel to Karamja' option.
Now, follow this path, back up to the lectern:
When arrived at the lectern, click it. It should create a 'Crash Island Teletab'. Feel free to use it, but keep in mind to pick up more tablets on Crash Island itself, before leaving. Otherwise you can do this all over again.

I accidentally withdrew too much money, and now the money is gone!
If nobody managed to pick it up, the money should just be dumped on the ground.
If it isn't on the floor either, and you're 100% sure nobody else picked it up; feel free to go to your refund box and check if the money didn't end up in there (which is accessible by trading the 'Refund Box Keeper', which is just south-east of the fountain at Varrock).

What do I get for finishing Achievements?
There are 3 actual rewards for finishing Achievements, which are:
When finished 20 Achievements: You'll get access to Dagannoths.
When finished 26 Achievements: You'll get access to the Kalphite Queen.
When finished 38 Achievements: 3x Drop rate on Hand Cannons & Dragon Defenders. You'll also get access to the 'The Last Journey' quest.

How do I reset/setlevel a skill?
I made quite a detailed guide about this a little while again, feel free to check it out right here.

Where is the WildyWyrm located?
Right here: What does the WildyWyrm drop?
The WildyWyrm has a 20% drop chance of dropping an Elite Clue Scroll, as well as his 100% guaranteed PkPoints/PestControl Points reward, which works like following:
Premium Users: 150 PKP + 50 PCP.
Donorators: 105 PKP + 35 PCP.
Regular: 75PKP + 25 PCP.
For more info/a guide about the WildyWyrm, click here.

What does Bork drop?
When Bork is killed, and his daily-bonus is active; you'll get 200.000 Slayer experience + 100 Slayer points (both can are influenced by the use of Slayer Brawlers).
If the daily-bonus isn't active; he'll only reward you with 6 Slayer Points.

Which are the best bones ingame?
Frost Dragon bones are. They give 5.000 Prayer Experience when just buried in the ground, and 20.000 when used on an altar (it can even go higher when using Prayer Brawlers + House Bonus).

How do I get to Frost Dragons?
I made an in-depth guide on how to exactly get there.
Check the guide out, right here.

How do I get to Green Dragons?
To access the Green Dragons; interact with the 'Pk Portal' in Edgeville, and select the 'Green Dragons' option. This will directly teleport you to the Green Dragons spot (and yes, there are only Green Dragons in the Wilderness).

How do I make # potion?
Access our Herblore Guide right here. It'll have (almost) all potions explained in it.

How can I start training Crafting?
Go to the crafting store at ::shops. Buy a chisel & Uncut Opals, and use the chisel on the opals, you'll start earning Crafting XP.
For a full guide on all the Crafting Items, checkout ::thread 1997.

How can I start training Hunter?
'Skilling Teleport' » 'More skilling zones..' » 'More skilling zones..' » 'Hunter'
Talk to the 'Hunting Expert' and click the 'What do you have for sale' option. Buy a 'Noose Wand', equip it, and start 'Inspecting' the holes & tunnels North of the Hunting Expert.
For a 1-99 guide, and all extra info about Hunter, ::thread 590 will do its job c:

What do Gloves of Silence do?
They give you the ability to 100% successful pickpocket any NPC, and gives you 15% more experience from all ways of thieving.

What do Spotted Capes do?
They give you 20% more agility experience from all ways of training Agility.

What do Spottier Capes do?
They give you 70% more agility experience from all ways of training Agility(they're donator-only though).

How do I get the Gloves of Silence?
Use a needle + thread on Dark Kebbit Fur (which is gained from hunting the Dark Kebbits at the 'Falconry Hunter Area').

How do I get a Spotted Cape?
Use a needle + thread on Spotted Kebbit Fur (which is gained from hunting the Spotted Kebbits at the 'Falconry Hunter Area').

How do I get a Spottier Cape?
Use a needle + thread on Dashing Kebbit Fur (which is gained from hunting the Dashing Kebbits at the 'Falconry Hunter Area').

Does the Hunter outfits also give you extra % chance on rare loots?
No, only the 'Strung Rabbit Foot' gives an actual better chance at looting rare items. The outfit does however make catching a NPC quicker.
So I do recommend them while hunting.

How do I get a Magic Stone?
Magic Stones are looted from Elite Caskets, which are gained by finishing Elite Clue Scrolls, or buying them from other players.

What is the Magic Stone used for?
The Magic Stone is used to create a Magic Chest in the POH dungeon, or to create a Demonic Throne in the POH throne room(this, however, costs 2 magic stones). A level 8-treasure key (which you can get from killing Nomad in your own Player Owned House) can be used on the Magic Chest, for a 15% chance on a Morph Ring.

How do I defeat Nomad?
Elite Reborn made an excellent guide about it, check it out right here.

How do I transform into the Grim Reaper/Death NPC?
You'll first need a Morph Ring, which is gained by using level 8-treasure keys on a Magic Chest in your Player Owned House dungeon. When right-clicking the Morph Ring, you'll have to charge it (to 1000 charges, to be exact). There are 2 possible ways of re-charging the ring. The first one, is converting Slayer Points into Charges. To convert these, right-click the Morph Ring and select the 'Add Charges' option. Here you'll be able to convert 20 slayer points into 1 charge.
The second method of charging your Morph Ring, is by having it in your inventory while killing other players (in the wild, for example). Every kill will result in exactly 1 charge.

Where do I buy # item?
I made a full list of all items which are buy-able in the stores throughout PkHonor:
Farming Store:
There are multiple farming stores throughout PkHonor; many are found alongside the farming spots themselves, others are found in shop areas such as ::shop, or south of the Varrock fountain.
  • Rake
  • Seed Dibber
  • Watering Can(8)
  • Spade
  • Gardening Trowel
  • Plant Pot
  • Secateurs
  • Supercompost
  • Plant cure
  • Marigold seed
  • Rosemary seed
  • Nasturtium seed
  • Woad seed
  • Jangerberry seed
  • Whiteberry seed
  • Poison ivy seed
  • Acorn
  • Willow seed
  • Maple seed
  • Yew seed
  • Magic seed
  • Funghus spore
  • Cactus seed
  • Belladonna seed
  • Guam seed
  • Marrentill seed
  • Tarromin seed
  • Harralander seed
  • Ranarr seed
  • Toadflax seed
  • Irit seed
  • Avantoe seed
  • Kwuarm seed
  • Snapdragon seed
  • Cadantine seed
  • Lantadyme seed
  • Dwarf weed seed
  • Torstol seed

Supplies Store:
The Supplies Store Salesman is found on 4 different spots: at ::shops, ::helpcenter, south of the Varrock's fountain and one is located at 'Skilling Teleport' » 'More skilling zones..' » 'Fishing'.
  • Lobster
  • Shark
  • Prayer potion(4)
  • Attack potion(4)
  • Strength potion(4)
  • Defence potion(4)
  • Ranging potion(4)
  • Magic potion(4)
  • Saradomin brew(4)
  • Restore potion(4)
  • Antipoison(4)
  • Weapon poison
  • Explosive potion
  • Bones
  • Anti-dragon shield
  • Spade
  • Knife
  • Tinderbox
  • Hammer
  • Lobster pot
  • Small fishing net
  • Fishing rod
  • Fishing bait
  • Living minerals
  • Fly fishing rod
  • Harpoon
  • Chaotic equipment repair kit
  • Rune essence
  • Soft clay
  • Unholy book
  • Runite limbs
  • Sextant
  • Watch
  • Chart
  • Rope
  • Bucket
  • Saw

Pickaxes and Axes Store:
The Pickaxes and Axes Store Salesman can be found southeast of Varrock's fountain, at ::helpcenter or at the eastern wall of ::shops.
  • Bronze pickaxe
  • Iron pickaxe
  • Steel pickaxe
  • Adamant pickaxe
  • Mithril pickaxe
  • Rune pickaxe
  • Bronze axe
  • Iron axe
  • Steel axe
  • Adamant axe
  • Mithril axe
  • Rune axe

Herblore Store:
The Herblore Store Salesman can be found southeast of Varrock's fountain, or at the eastern wall of ::shops. When right-clicking the NPC, you can select if you want to access to noted/unnoted Herblore Store.
  • Vial of water
  • Coconut milk
  • Eye of newt
  • Unicorn horn dust
  • Limpwurt root
  • Red spiders' eggs
  • Chocolate dust
  • Toad's legs
  • Snape grass
  • Goat horn dust
  • Dragon scale dust
  • Wine of zamorak
  • Potato cactus
  • Bird nest
  • Ground mud runes
  • Grenwall spikes
  • Bonemeal
  • Blamish snail slime
  • Clean guam
  • Clean marrentill
  • Clean tarromin
  • Clean harralander
  • Clean ranarr
  • Clean toadflax
  • Clean irit
  • Pestle and mortar

Crafting Store:
The Crafting Store Salesman can be found southeast of Varrock's fountain, or at the eastern wall of ::shops. When right-clicking the NPC, you can select the Tan-hides option; to tan any of your untanned hides!
  • Oyster pearl
  • Uncut opal
  • Uncut jade
  • Uncut sapphire
  • Uncut emerald
  • Uncut ruby
  • Uncut diamond
  • Cowhide
  • Green dragonhide
  • Ball of wool
  • Feather
  • Bow string
  • Chisel
  • Needle
  • Thread
  • Ammo mould
  • Ring mould
  • Tiara mould
  • Unholy mould
  • Amulet mould
  • Holy mould
  • Necklace mould
  • Shears
  • Knife
  • Bolt of cloth
  • Wool
  • Molten glass

Hunter Store:
The Hunter store can be accessed by talking to most Hunter Experts near hunter spots, the Hunter Store Salesman in the centre of ::shops and by talking to the Hunter Store Salesman southeast of Varrock's fountain.
  • Noose wand
  • Box trap
  • Bird snare
  • Butterfly net
  • Butterfly jar
  • Impling jar
  • Rabbit snare
  • Teasing stick
  • Falconer's glove
  • Small fishing net
  • Rope
  • Knife
  • Polar camo top
  • Polar camo legs
  • Jungle camo top
  • Jungle camo legs
  • Wood camo top
  • Wood camo legs
  • Desert camo top
  • Desert camo legs
  • Kyatt legs
  • Kyatt top
  • Kyatt hat
  • Larupia legs
  • Larupia top
  • Larupia hat
  • Graahk legs
  • Graahk top
  • Graahk hat
  • Papaya fruit

Skillcape Store:
The Skillcape Store Salesman is located in the house just southwest of Varrock's fountain. On right-click you can select the 'Trade-trimmed-capes' to access the trimmed variants of the skill capes.
  • Attack cape
  • Strength cape
  • Defence cape
  • Ranging cape
  • Prayer cape
  • Magic cape
  • Runecrafting cape
  • Hitpoints cape
  • Agility cape
  • Herblore cape
  • Thieving cape
  • Crafting cape
  • Fletching cape
  • Slayer cape
  • Construction cape
  • Mining cape
  • Smithing cape
  • Fishing cape
  • Cooking cape
  • Firemaking cape
  • Woodcutting cape
  • Farming cape
  • Hunter cape
  • Quest point cape
  • Attack cape(t)
  • Strength cape(t)
  • Defence cape(t)
  • Ranging cape(t)
  • Prayer cape(t)
  • Magic cape(t)
  • Runecrafting cape(t)
  • Hitpoints cape(t)
  • Agility cape(t)
  • Herblore cape(t)
  • Thieving cape(t)
  • Crafting cape(t)
  • Fletching cape(t)
  • Slayer cape(t)
  • Construction cape(t)
  • Mining cape(t)
  • Smithing cape(t)
  • Fishing cape(t)
  • Cooking cape(t)
  • Firemaking cape(t)
  • Woodcutting cape(t)
  • Farming cape(t)
  • Hunter cape(t)

Donator Credit Exchange Shop:
The Donator Shop Salesman can be found just east of Varrock's fountain. You can only pay with Donator Credits in this shop (type ::credits to see the amount of credits you have, or just talk to the Donator Shop Salesman himself).
  • Donator status
  • Premium status
  • Honor player status
  • Mystery box
  • Fire cape
  • Whip of Chaos
  • Whip of Magic
  • Whip of Shadows
  • Holy Whip
  • Unholy Whip
  • Whip of Balance
  • Whip of Souls
  • Whip of Fortune

Voting Point Shop:
The Voting Shop Salesman can be found just east of Varrock's fountain. You can only pay with vote points in his store. Use ::vote to vote, or type ::votes to see the amount of vote points you currently have.
  • 1000k Coins
  • PkHonor Points
  • Donator Credits
  • Advanced mystery box

Magic Store:
The Magic Store Salesman can be found northwest of Varrock's fountain, or at ::shops.
  • Fire rune
  • Water rune
  • Blood rune
  • Air rune
  • Earth rune
  • Mind rune
  • Body rune
  • Death rune
  • Nature rune
  • Chaos rune
  • Law rune
  • Cosmic rune
  • Soul rune
  • Astral rune
  • Staff of air
  • Staff of water
  • Staff of earth
  • Staff of fire
  • Ancient staff
  • Blue mystic hat
  • Blue mystic robe top
  • Blue mystic robe bottom
  • Blue mystic gloves
  • Blue mystic boots
  • Black mystic hat
  • Black mystic robe top
  • Black mystic robe bottom
  • Black mystic gloves
  • Black mystic boots
  • White mystic hat
  • White mystic robe top
  • White mystic robe bottom
  • White mystic gloves
  • White mystic boots
  • Ghostly boots
  • Ghostly robetop
  • Ghostly bottoms
  • Ghostly hood
  • Ghostly gloves
  • Ghostly cloak

Construction Supplies Store:
The Estate Agent can be found just north of the Player-Owned House Portal in Varrock. You can access his store by talking to him, and then selecting the 'What do you have for sale?' option.
  • Battlestaff
  • Mystic staff
  • Bucket
  • Candle
  • Unlit torch
  • Ghost's skull
  • Red dye
  • Arthur portrait
  • Elena portrait
  • Keldagrim portrait
  • Misc. portrait
  • Desert painting
  • Isafdar painting
  • Karamja painting
  • Lumbridge painting
  • Morytania painting
  • Small map
  • Medium map
  • Large map
  • Brawling gloves (melee)
  • Brawling gloves (ranged)
  • Brawling gloves (prayer)
  • Brawling gloves (magic
  • Brawling gloves (cooking)
  • Brawling gloves (wc)
  • Brawling gloves (fletching)
  • Brawling gloves (fishing)
  • Brawling gloves (fm)
  • Brawling gloves (crafting)
  • Brawling gloves (smithing)
  • Brawling gloves (mining)
  • Brawling gloves (herblore)
  • Brawling gloves (agility)
  • Brawling gloves (thieving)
  • Brawling gloves (slayer)
  • Brawling gloves (farming)
  • Brawling gloves (rc)
  • Brawling gloves (constr)
  • Brawling gloves (hunter)
  • Limestone brick

Armour & Weapons Store:
The Armour and Weapons Store Salesman can be found in the workshop just northeast of Varrock's fountain, or at ::shops.
  • Climbing boots
  • Iron boots
  • Adamant boots
  • Rune boots
  • Gloves(mithril)
  • Gloves(dragon)
  • Berserker helm
  • Archer helm
  • Farseers helm
  • Tyras helm
  • Amulet of strength
  • Amulet of magic
  • Amulet of defence
  • Amulet of power
  • Dragon sq shield
  • Rune scimitar
  • Rune 2h sword
  • Drag dagger(p++)
  • Dragon mace
  • Dragon halberd
  • Dragon longsword
  • Dragon 2h sword
  • Dragon scimitar
  • Dragon battleaxe
  • Ancient mace
  • Bone dagger
  • Obsidian cape
  • Toktz-ket-xil
  • Toktz-xil-ak
  • Toktz-xil-ek
  • Tzhaar-ket-em
  • Tzhaar-ket-om
  • Toktz-mej-tal

Armour Store:
The Armour Store Salesman can be found in the workshop just northeast of Varrock's fountain, or at ::shops.
  • Iron platelegs
  • Steel platelegs
  • Mithril platelegs
  • Adamant platelegs
  • Rune platelegs
  • Iron plateskirt
  • Steel plateskirt
  • Mithril plateskirt
  • Adamant plateskirt
  • Rune plateskirt
  • Iron chainbody
  • Steel chainbody
  • Mithril chainbody
  • Adamant chainbody
  • Rune chainbody
  • Iron platebody
  • Steel platebody
  • Mithril platebody
  • Adamant platebody
  • Rune platebody
  • Iron med helm
  • Steel med helm
  • Mithril med helm
  • Adamant med helm
  • Rune med helm
  • Iron full helm
  • Steel full helm
  • Mithril full helm
  • Adamant full helm
  • Rune full helm
  • Iron sq shield
  • Steel sq shield
  • Mithril sq shield
  • Adamant sq shield
  • Rune sq shield
  • Iron kiteshield
  • Steel kiteshield
  • Mithril kiteshield
  • Adamant kiteshield
  • Rune kiteshield

Ranged Store:
The Ranged Store Salesman can be found in the house just east of Varrock's fountain (with the arrow-icon on the minimap), or at ::shops.
  • Bronze arrow
  • Iron arrow
  • Steel arrow
  • Mithril arrow
  • Adamant arrow
  • Rune arrow
  • Shortbow
  • Oak shortbow
  • Willow shortbow
  • Maple shortbow
  • Yew shortbow
  • Magic shortbow
  • Magic comp bow
  • Seercull
  • Leather body
  • Leather chaps
  • Black d'hide body
  • Black d'hide chaps
  • Black d'hide vamb
  • Toktz-xil-ul
  • Mith c'bow
  • Adamant c'bow
  • Rune c'bow
  • Steel bolts
  • Mithril bolts
  • Adamant bolts
  • Runite bolts
  • Dragon bolts (e)
  • Onyx bolts (e)
  • Opal bolts (e)
  • Jade bolts (e)
  • Pearl bolts (e)
  • Topaz bolts (e)
  • Sapphire bolts (e)
  • Emerald bolts (e)
  • Ruby bolts (e)
  • Diamond bolts (e)
  • Iron knife
  • Adamant knife
  • Rune knife

PkHonor Exchange Shop:
The PkHonor Shop Salesman can be found southeast of Varrock's fountain, or in the center of ::shops.
  • Fighter torso
  • Ava's accumulator
  • Gloves(barrows)
  • Fighter hat
  • Vesta's chainbody
  • Corrupt Vesta's chainbody
  • Vesta's plateskirt
  • Corrupt Vesta's plateskirt
  • Zuriel's robe top
  • Corrupt Zuriel's robe top
  • Zuriel's robe bottom
  • Corrupt Zuriel's robe bottom
  • Zuriel's hood
  • Corrupt Zuriel's hood
  • Morrigan's leather body
  • Corrupt Morrigan's leather body
  • Morrigan's leather chaps
  • Corrupt Morrigan's leather chaps
  • Morrigan's coif
  • Corrupt Morrigan's coif
  • Statius's platebody
  • Corrupt Statius's platebody
  • Statius's platelegs
  • Corrupt Statius's platelegs
  • Statius's full helm
  • Corrupt Statius's full helm
  • Chaotic Kiteshield 20
  • Eagle-eye Kiteshield 20
  • Farseer Kiteshield 20
  • Chaotic equipment repair kit
  • Cannon base
  • Cannon stand
  • Cannon barrels
  • Cannon furnace
  • Vesta's longsword
  • Corrupt Vesta's longsword
  • Vesta's spear
  • Corrupt Vesta's spear
  • Zuriel's staff
  • Corrupt Zuriel's staff
  • Morrigan's javalin
  • Corrupt Morrigan's javalin
  • Morrigan's throwing axe
  • Corrupt Morrigan's throwing axe
  • Statius's warhammer
  • Corrupt Statius's warhammer
  • Chaotic Rapier 20
  • Chaotic Longsword 20
  • Chaotic Maul 20
  • Chaotic Staff 20
  • Chaotic Crossbow 20

Robe Store:
The Robe Store can be accessed by talking to Thessalia, who is found in the house just southwest of Varrock's fountain. Or at by talking to the Robe Store Salesman at ::shops
  • Grey boots
  • Red boots
  • Yellow boots
  • Green boots
  • Purple boots
  • Grey robe top
  • Red robe top
  • Yellow robe top
  • Green robe top
  • Purple robe top
  • Grey robe bottoms
  • Red robe bottoms
  • Yellow robe bottoms
  • Green robe bottoms
  • Purple robe bottoms
  • Grey hat
  • Red hat
  • Yellow hat
  • Green hat
  • Purple hat
  • Grey gloves
  • Red gloves
  • Yellow gloves
  • Green gloves
  • Purple gloves

Castle Wars Shop:
To access the Castle Wars Shop, you'll have to talk to the Castle Wars Shop Salesman at 'Minigame Teleport' » 'More minigames..' » 'Castle Wars'.
  • Red decorative sword
  • Red decorative armour body
  • Red decorative armour legs
  • Red decorative helm
  • Red decorative shield
  • Blue decorative sword
  • Blue decorative armour body
  • Blue decorative armour legs
  • Blue decorative helm
  • Blue decorative shield
  • Yellow decorative sword
  • Yellow decorative armour body
  • Yellow decorative armour legs
  • Yellow decorative helm
  • Yellow decorative shield

Pest Control Shop:
To access the Pest Control Shop, you'll have to talk to the Void Knights just southwest of the bank at 'Minigame Teleport' » 'Pest Control'.
  • Void knight top
  • Void knight robe
  • Void knight mace
  • Void knight gloves
  • Void mage helm
  • Void ranger helm
  • Void melee helm

Donator Store:
The Donator Store can only be accessed by Donators+. The store can be accessed by using the 'Donators' teleport in the spellbook.
  • Sacred clay pickaxe
  • Bobble scarf
  • Jester scarf
  • Tri-jester scarf
  • Woolly scarf
  • Bobble hat
  • Jester hat
  • Tri-jester hat
  • Woolly hat
  • Multicolored flowers 1
  • Red flowers
  • Blue flowers
  • Yellow flowers
  • Purple flowers
  • Orange flowers
  • Multicolored flowers 2
  • White flowers
  • Black flowers
  • Frog mask
  • Saradomin banner
  • Zamorak banner
  • Castlewars saradomin cloak
  • Castlewars saradomin hood
  • Castlewars zamorak hood
  • Castlewars zamorak cloak
  • Highwayman mask
  • Dragon square shield (or)
  • Dragon full helm (or)
  • Dragon platebody (or)
  • Dragon platelegs (or)
  • Dragon plateskirt (or)

Premium Store:
The Premium Stores can only be accessed by Premium Users. The store can be accessed by using the 'Donators/Premium' teleport in the spellbook.
  • Bolt rack
  • Dragon chainbody
  • Dragon full helm
  • Dragon axe
  • Dragon pickaxe
  • Inferno Adze
  • 3rd age range top
  • 3rd age range legs
  • 3rd age range coif
  • 3rd age vambraces
  • 3rd age robe top
  • 3rd age robe
  • 3rd age mage hat
  • 3rd age amulet
  • 3rd age platelegs
  • 3rd age platebody
  • 3rd age full helmet
  • 3rd age kiteshield
  • Robin hood hat
  • Ranger boots
  • Super attack(4)
  • Super strength(4)
  • Super defence(4)
  • Super restore(4)
  • Big bones
  • Magic secateurs

Premium Store 2:
The Premium Stores can only be accessed by Premium Users. The store can be accessed by using the 'Donators/Premium' teleport in the spellbook.
  • Tan cavalier
  • Dark cavalier
  • Black cavalier
  • Pirate's hat
  • Skeletal top
  • Skeletal bottoms
  • Skeletal helm
  • Red boxing gloves
  • Blue boxing gloves
  • Mime mask
  • Mime top
  • Mime legs
  • Mime gloves
  • Mime boots
  • White beret
  • Black beret
  • Blue beret
  • Zombie skirt
  • Zombie mask
  • Zombie trousers
  • Zombie gloves
  • Zombie boots

Crystal Seed Shop:
The Crystal Seed Shop can be accessed by talking to Ilfeen, who is located just west of the Seers Village bank('Cities Teleport' » 'Seer's Village').
  • Crystal seed

Garden Supplies Shop:
The Garden Supplier can be found just west of the Seers Village bank('Cities Teleport' » 'Seer's Village').
  • Bagged dead tree
  • Bagged nice tree
  • Bagged oak tree
  • Bagged willow tree
  • Bagged maple tree
  • Bagged yew tree
  • Bagged magic tree
  • Bagged plant 1
  • Bagged plant 2
  • Bagged plant 3
  • Thorny hedge
  • Nice hedge
  • Small box hedge
  • Topiary hedge
  • Fancy hedge
  • Tall fancy hedge
  • Tall box hedge
  • Bagged rosemary
  • Bagged daffodils
  • Bagged bluebells
  • Bagged sunflower
  • Bagged marigolds
  • Bagged roses
  • Watering can(8)

Party Store:
The Party Store can be accessed by talking to the Bartender at ::chill.
  • Cake
  • Chocolate cake
  • Beer
  • Cider
  • Asgarnian ale
  • Greenman's ale
  • Dragon bitter
  • Chef's delight

Glove Rack:
The Glove Rack can be build in the Combat Room in your Player Owned House(while having at least 34 Construction).
  • Red boxing gloves
  • Blue boxing gloves

Weapons Rack:
The Weapons Rack can be build in the Combat Room in your Player Owned House(while having at least 44 Construction).
  • Red boxing gloves
  • Blue boxing gloves
  • Shadow sword

Extra-Weapons Rack:
The Extra-Weapons Rack can be build in the Combat Room in your Player Owned House(while having at least 54 Construction).
  • Red boxing gloves
  • Blue boxing gloves
  • Shadow sword
  • Keris

Wooden Larder:
The Wooden Larder can be build in the Kitchen Room in your Player Owned House(while having at least 9 Construction).
  • Raw beef
  • Pizza base
  • Tomato
  • Cheese

Oak Larder:
The Oak Larder can be build in the Kitchen Room in your Player Owned House(while having at least 33 Construction).
  • Raw beef
  • Raw anchovies
  • Pizza base
  • Tomato
  • Cheese

Teak Larder:
The Teak Larder can be build in the Kitchen Room in your Player Owned House(while having at least 43 Construction).
  • Raw beef
  • Raw anchovies
  • Pineapple ring
  • Pizza base
  • Tomato
  • Cheese
What is the maximum amount of XP in a skill?
Our maximum is set to 2.000.000.000 xp, which is equal to 2b.

How do I see my total experience?
There are 2 ways: search yourself on the highscores (by using ::highscores), or hover over your total level in your skills tab. It'll show you exactly how much total experience you have at the moment.

Thoby
Developer

Reserved.

Post by Thoby » Mon Feb 24, 2014 12:49 pm

Reserved.

Thoby
Developer

Reserved.

Post by Thoby » Mon Feb 24, 2014 12:50 pm

Reserved.

Thoby
Developer

Re: [FAQs] Questions & Answers

Post by Thoby » Mon Feb 24, 2014 3:09 pm

Unlocked topic so people can give tips/note extra questions/ give feedback c:
(yes, I'm still adding more answers; but you might think of one, which I forgot).
Feel free to send me a message, I'd gladly have a chat!
Image Image

Infection
Wise One

Post by Infection » Mon Feb 24, 2014 11:11 pm

Holy shit this is awesome. Looks like you really put in some work.

Thoby
Developer

Post by Thoby » Mon Feb 24, 2014 11:16 pm

Infection wrote:Holy shit this is awesome. Looks like you really put in some work.
Yes, I indeed did :P
Glad you like it, though! c:

Will be adding more onto here very soon, but I began to slack after about 3 hours of answering all the questions.
Image Image

Elite reborn
Premium Donator

Post by Elite reborn » Mon Feb 24, 2014 11:17 pm

Wow. There is actually little to nothing I can say that was not absolutely perfect in this FaQ thread; honestly...
Perhaps add a little bit of color to format and code it nicely to make it more accessible, and possibly hyperlink the contents to each section of the page. [I forget how to do this, but I believe it can be done].
suh dude

Thoby
Developer

Post by Thoby » Mon Feb 24, 2014 11:19 pm

Elite reborn wrote:Wow. There is actually little to nothing I can say that was not absolutely perfect in this FaQ thread; honestly...
Perhaps add a little bit of color to format and code it nicely to make it more accessible, and possibly hyperlink the contents to each section of the page. [I forget how to do this, but I believe it can be done].
Was actually going to do that c: (hence the little table of content on the top of the page)
And thank you very much!
Image Image