How to make an amulet of Power and other amulets.

Moleman
Premium Donator

How to make an amulet of Power and other amulets.

Post by Moleman » Sat Apr 20, 2013 1:06 am

Hello, PkHonor.
I've spent some time in the helpcenter lately and I've gotten this question a lot :: "How do I make an amulet of Power? I need it for the Wise old man." I've explained it so many times the past days, so I decided to make a guide on how to do it (-:
So let's just start shall we?

This is a guide will teach you how to make all the amulets such as Amulet of Strength, Amulet of Magic, Amulet of Glory, Amulet of Fury etc. But I will show you how to make an Amulet of Power because that's what people need the most.

You need:
An uncut diamond. (If it's already cutted you have saved yourself one second)
An amulet mould.
Chisel.
Ball of Wool.
A gold bar.
10x Earth runes. *
20x Cosmic runes. *
The regular spellbook.

* These are the runes used for an Amulet of Power.
These are the other runes you need if you're making another amulet.
Amulet of Magic: 1x water rune, 1x cosmic rune. You need a Crafting level of 24 and a Magic level of 7 in order to make an Amulet of Magic.
Amulet of Defence: 3x air runes, 1x cosmic rune. You need a Crafting level of 31 and a Magic level of 27 in order to make an Amulet of Defence.
Amulet of Strength: 5x fire runes, 1x cosmic rune. You need a Crafting level of 50 and a Magic level of 49 in order to make an Amulet of Strength.
Amulet of Power: 10x earth runes, 1x cosmic rune. You need a Crafting level of 70 and a Magic level of 57 in order to make an Amulet of Power.
Amulet of Glory (4): 15x water runes, 15x earth runes, 1x cosmic rune. You need a Crafting level of 80 and a Magic level of 68 in order to make an Amulet of Glory (4).
Amulet of Fury: 20x earth runes, 20x fire runes, 1x cosmic rune. You a Crafting level of 90 and a Magic level of 87 in order to make an Amulet of Fury.

If you have an uncut stone you can start by using your chisel on your uncut stone, to cut it.
Now you can head to either Falador, Lumbridge, Premium Skilling Zone or any other place with a furnace (If you're making a lot of amulets, or if you're smithing a lot in general I would suggest you to head to Port Phasmatys as the furnace is very close to the bank, you can get there by clicking the skilling teleport->more cities->Port Phasmatys)
Just simply use your gold bar on the furnace as I do in the picture.
This screen will come up.
Click the Diamond amulet, and you will get it in your inventory.

Now use your ball of wool on the Diamond amulet to string it.
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Now go into your magic tab (f4) click the Enchant jewerly spell (Lvl-4 for people who's making an Amulet of Power), when you click that spell it'll take you directly to your inventory (like the Alchemy spells) and just simply click the Diamond amulet.
Congratulations, you've made an Amulet of Power! :)

Thanks for reading.
~William, the Mole.
Last edited by Moleman on Wed May 08, 2013 11:49 am, edited 4 times in total.

Victor
Known Venturer

Re: How to make an amulet of Diamond an other amulets.

Post by Victor » Sat Apr 20, 2013 5:58 am

Nice guide! It could also be useful if you wrote the level needed to craft the amulets. A lot of people usually ask why they don't get the option to craft the diamond amulet even with all the items and that's because they don't know that they need 70 crafting.

Moleman
Premium Donator

Post by Moleman » Sat Apr 20, 2013 1:05 pm

Vorctic wrote:Nice guide! It could also be useful if you wrote the level needed to craft the amulets. A lot of people usually ask why they don't get the option to craft the diamond amulet even with all the items and that's because they don't know that they need 70 crafting.
All the crafting and magic levels are now added to the guide, thanks for the feedback.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Moleman192 wrote: Amulet of Magic: 1x water rune, 1x cosmic rune. You need a Crafting level of 24 and a Magic level of 7 in order to make an Amulet of Magic.
Amulet of Defence: 3x air runes, 1x cosmic rune. You need a Crafting level of 31 and a Magic level of 27 in order to make an Amulet of Defence.
Amulet of Strength: 5x fire runes, 1x cosmic rune. You need a Crafting level of 50 and a Magic level of 49 in order to make an Amulet of Strength.
Amulet of Power: 10x earth runes, 1x cosmic rune. You need a Crafting level of 70 and a Magic level of 57 in order to make an Amulet of Power.
Amulet of Glory (4): 15x water runes, 15x earth runes, 1x cosmic rune. You need a Crafting level of 80 and a Magic level of 68 in order to make an Amulet of Glory (4).
Amulet of Fury: 20x earth runes, 20x fire runes, 1x cosmic rune. You a Crafting level of 90 and a Magic level of 87 in order to make an Amulet of Fury.

Rawr
Premium Donator

Post by Rawr » Sat Apr 20, 2013 1:08 pm

This is quite possibly the most needed guide ever. No, I am not kidding. Seriously, I still get confused on how to make one of these and I've been playing quite a while now!

Yay for the guide :3

Pls senpai
Premium Donator

Re: How to make an amulet of Power an other amulets.

Post by Pls senpai » Sat Apr 20, 2013 7:07 pm

I wish some people would do some research on the FreeForums before they post guides. .-.

Moleman
Premium Donator

Post by Moleman » Sun Apr 21, 2013 7:11 am

E h wrote: I wish some people would do some research on the FreeForums before they post guides. .-.
Sorry about that ,-,

Now I know what EH stands for. .-.

Fence 1155

Post by Fence 1155 » Sun Apr 28, 2013 7:00 pm

Nice guide sometimes it gets confusing!

Moleman
Premium Donator

Post by Moleman » Mon Apr 29, 2013 12:52 pm

Fence 1155 wrote:Nice guide sometimes it gets confusing!
Thank you, I really hope I made it as simple as possible. :)

Juliann
Wise One

Post by Juliann » Mon Apr 29, 2013 2:03 pm

Should be in skilling guides, not in others.
Other than that nice.
ImageImage
Credits to the artist

Moleman
Premium Donator

Post by Moleman » Wed May 01, 2013 4:44 pm

Juliann wrote:Should be in skilling guides, not in others.
Other than that nice.
I thought about that first, but it's not a specific skill guide, and a lot of people use this just to make an amulet instead of traning crafting/magic/smithing/mining.

But if any forums mods/admins visits this thread feel free to move it to the Skilling Guides section (as for me it doesn't really make a difference)