14 April Updates: Combat Achievements

All of PkHonor's news will be posted here.
Mvpranger
Premium Donator

Re: 14 April Updates: Combat Achievements

Post by Mvpranger » Mon Apr 15, 2024 2:52 pm

Killing K'ril with arclight won't give the achievement, tried killing kril + minions with arclight and didn't work either.

It doesnt show the failed C A achievement msg either.

Nolan
Honor Player

Post by Nolan » Mon Apr 15, 2024 11:27 pm

Mvpranger wrote: Mon Apr 15, 2024 2:52 pm Killing K'ril with arclight won't give the achievement, tried killing kril + minions with arclight and didn't work either.

It worked for me on my first attempt. I'm assuming you made sure to not switch your weapon at any point but idk.

Isaac
Honor Player

Post by Isaac » Tue Apr 16, 2024 11:10 am

Nolan wrote: Mon Apr 15, 2024 11:27 pm
Mvpranger wrote: Mon Apr 15, 2024 2:52 pm Killing K'ril with arclight won't give the achievement, tried killing kril + minions with arclight and didn't work either.

It worked for me on my first attempt. I'm assuming you made sure to not switch your weapon at any point but idk.
Just use arclight, no DWH no BGS no nothing and it should work, worked for me first time, you might have also entered when a K'ril was hit (or had hit) another player and therefore it might not count as 100% your kill, so just wait for one to respawn freshly and slay that demon.

Mvpranger
Premium Donator

Post by Mvpranger » Tue Apr 16, 2024 11:15 am

Isaac wrote: Tue Apr 16, 2024 11:10 am

Just use arclight, no DWH no BGS no nothing and it should work, worked for me first time, you might have also entered when a K'ril was hit (or had hit) another player and therefore it might not count as 100% your kill, so just wait for one to respawn freshly and slay that demon.
I was there for the 50kc task, even turned off the deflect from mage pray etc. to kill just with arclight. Did multiple kills during the 50kc challange with just the arclight. Even full rotations of killing Kril + minions with arclight and still didnt recieve the KC.

Isaac
Honor Player

Post by Isaac » Tue Apr 16, 2024 11:21 am

Mvpranger wrote: Tue Apr 16, 2024 11:15 am

I was there for the 50kc task, even turned off the deflect from mage pray etc. to kill just with arclight. Did multiple kills during the 50kc challange with just the arclight. Even full rotations of killing Kril + minions with arclight and still didnt recieve the KC.
I see, no suffering, no vengeance etc? I'd assume not. Only troubleshooting I'd recommend would be to try and kill it in morph.

Is your arclight fully charged? Just trying to figure out your situation.

Mvpranger
Premium Donator

Post by Mvpranger » Tue Apr 16, 2024 3:54 pm

Isaac wrote: Tue Apr 16, 2024 11:21 am
Mvpranger wrote: Tue Apr 16, 2024 11:15 am

I see, no suffering, no vengeance etc? I'd assume not. Only troubleshooting I'd recommend would be to try and kill it in morph.

Is your arclight fully charged? Just trying to figure out your situation.
Yhea no recoil dmg etc, arclight was fully charged. Might try it in morph next time, will keep you up to date!