Goodbye Roddy

Discuss anything and everything about PkHonor.
Luky911

Goodbye Roddy

Post by Luky911 » Tue Apr 09, 2024 10:56 pm

Last night when I texted Roddy to see how's he doing his gf texted me back saying Roddy was in a terrible car accident and didn't make it. I refused to believe this for hours I was on the internet checking for any kind of articles not seeing anything till today we found the article explaining that it was true. As much as he was hated by some people by his online personality if you got to know him you would know he was such an amazing person. If I had not met Roddy in this game during the 2020 days I don't even think I would still be on this game he was the one who kept me here.

the link to the article Plz keep the negativity you guys had away from this post.

Dismayed
Premium Donator

Re: Goodbye Roddy

Post by Dismayed » Tue Apr 09, 2024 11:09 pm

I refuse to say goodbye. Others don't know the Roddy we knew and loved and if you did you understood how much that asshole meant to each and everyone of us.

Since joining the clan about a year ago, there's been not a single person who would put up with and have as much fun with me as you would Roddy. This hurts me to my absolute core. This will sting for a very very long time.

I love you bro, so fucking much. May your soul rest in peace.

#RODDYCCFOREVER.

Juntow
Premium Donator

Post by Juntow » Tue Apr 09, 2024 11:17 pm

Never had a bad moment with bro, rest easy G
PkHonor's #1 Role Player and Servicer

[Verified] Fast, Efficient, Trusted Services endorsed by former and current PkHonor Staff members (Legally Binding).
⬇ ⬇ ⬇

Will be ok2
Premium Donator

Post by Will be ok2 » Tue Apr 09, 2024 11:18 pm

rest in peace Brenden, you'll be missed brother.

Hunkofman
Senior Moderator

Post by Hunkofman » Tue Apr 09, 2024 11:24 pm

Rest in peace fam.

Wir3d
Honor Player

Post by Wir3d » Tue Apr 09, 2024 11:28 pm

Such sad news breaks my heart and I am left speechless. I don't have any words to ease the situation but I can confidently say that he was one of a kind. Rodney you will be dearly missed by the people you had any interactions with and I can only pray that your family and friends find peace and may your soul rest in heaven for the rest of eternity.
An Iron Noob wrote:This server would be way more successful, have greater player retention, and better, more positive vibes if it weren't for Nazuths and roddycc.

The underdog
Premium Donator

Post by The underdog » Tue Apr 09, 2024 11:35 pm

Even though Roddy is not your actual name, most of us know you by that name and it's a name that will last on this server forever. Who hasn't gotten to know you in the years you have played this server with us, you were always seeking engagement with others. You made things work no matter what it was and went out of your way to help anyone with anything. Even despite differences anyone could work together with you and you were always there with the best intentions. On this game you were the positivity and the glue that bonded our clan together. Being there from the beginning and building it up to the big clan it is today with all nationalities. We enjoyed playing the game with you and we would all be happy to see you log in and we could laugh a lot with whatever story or action you'd bring that day. You were enjoying life to the fullest and it is sad to see the incredible impact of you being gone on your family and friends. It goes to show that you were important to many and will be dearly missed. You won't be forgotten :prayge:
Last edited by The underdog on Tue Apr 09, 2024 11:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
#Justice4Church
#DemoteRyanHeResigned
#capes2presets2k18

Kenneth
Honor Player

Post by Kenneth » Tue Apr 09, 2024 11:36 pm

Wow! Wild character, he will be missed. Another PKH legend gone to soon

Markymark
Premium Donator

Post by Markymark » Tue Apr 09, 2024 11:36 pm

It's very tragic to hear what happened, that makes 2 very important people in the server that have passed in less than a years time. I am sorry to everyone that was close to him ingame, and even more sorry to the hearts that broke in real life over this. I cant stress how important life is, and how important we all are to each other. That is why I stick up for Mike during these hard times, and I show compassion to everyone around me, because tomorrow when we wake up, we might not ever see them again.

Im here for anyone and everyone with anything on their minds, good or bad, don't hesitate to reach out. Not everyone is a toxic piece of crap, and some people do see the greatness in people, even when others can't.

Slayer

Post by Slayer » Tue Apr 09, 2024 11:51 pm

Only recently got back in touch with him, we spent hours this past week talking about irl and stuff we both had going on. He gave me allot of great advice on things I'm going through right now. Its pretty surreal to think he's gone. Rest in peace.