Goodbye Roddy

Discuss anything and everything about PkHonor.
Markymark
Premium Donator

Re: Goodbye Roddy

Post by Markymark » Wed Apr 10, 2024 12:01 am

Slayer wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2024 11:51 pm Only recently got back in touch with him, we spent hours this past week talking about irl and stuff we both had going on. He gave me allot of great advice on things I'm going through right now. Its pretty surreal to think he's gone. Rest in peace.
You know, with things like that, I am a believer in a higher power, and I do believe God speaks to all of us everyday, whether its through obstacles we discover on our own, or even times where God himself talks to you through others. Have you ever had someone starts a discussion randomly, and it somehow had something to do with something you thought about weeks, months, if not years ago, and out of the blue, someone starts talking about what you had thought about, Of course theres convenience, but depending on situations, if it helped you get through a hardship in life, I really believe that is God talking to you directly, and he is testing your faith based on what you take of it.

Perhaps God spoke to you through Roddy, so all the words you received from him, no matter how small, cherish them and hold on tight. One day you will see what was said in that conversation, just might have helped you later down the line in life. Small things like that can potentially have you believe in something called faith. Then we can say God was watching over him the whole time, as God only takes those most important to him early. Even though we think he might not have been the most respected or liked person, God thought otherwise. And Im glad that he got to meet and feel God, most of us aren't given that opportunity.

Dismayed
Premium Donator

Post by Dismayed » Wed Apr 10, 2024 1:25 am

REST IN HEAVEN MY BEAUTIFUL KING RODDY.

Jumping bug
Honor Player

Post by Jumping bug » Wed Apr 10, 2024 2:45 am

Roddy was toxic af, quick to talk shit to pretty much anyone and everyone. But when it came down to helping a player out who needed it, he did it in a heartbeat. Even when it cost him his time or his gp. For those who had the opportunity to experience or witness who he truly was on the inside, they witnessed a very special person with a huge heart.

Less than 2 weeks ago his actions that I witnessed were kind, virtuous, and loving. The kind of actions one would be proud of when leaving this life.

Death is an excellent and swift reminder to all of us that our time together is only temporary and to make your words and decisions count while you have the opportunity.

RIP Roddy

Ryan
Staff Manager

Post by Ryan » Wed Apr 10, 2024 3:50 am

RIP brother. You were a funny guy and a good friend. You will be severely missed.

Patel
Advisor

Post by Patel » Wed Apr 10, 2024 4:26 am

At the end of the we're all just people. I did not know Roddy well but I understood his impact and importance to the people on here. Not right that a community should have to mourn someone so young. Condolences to his family, friends, and loved ones.

Rest in peace.

Chlor
Premium Donator

Post by Chlor » Wed Apr 10, 2024 4:56 am

Rest in peace to a prime example of a selfless human being.

He was such a redeeming individual with qualities of selflessness that all should aspire to. The ability to not be bothered by others hateful opinions/comments and still give back to those who expressed such hatred is nothing short of commendable.

Truly a rare breed.

Shoutout to those who paid respects, and the free pass by the members of roddycc. I have footage of the edge line up, the wildy walk and back to edge. If anyone wants the video raw feel free to message me.

I'd like to end this short eulogy with a quote by him in a moment when everything was on the line:

"I'm legit nervous bro. Pkh is my life. This is all I have."

He loved us.

The name Dragmetohell was truly inversed foreshadowing; #Roddy on top because he lives on in heaven.

Long live the king.

P.S.

Nothing but disapproval for those who cannot look aside from a video game to have the ability to respect a formidable, altruistic man.

Empty
Honor Player

Post by Empty » Wed Apr 10, 2024 5:05 am

Love Brendan, hearing about this left me speechless and to this point I still can not wrap my mind around what happened to him.
Will truly miss him and he will most certainly never be forgotten about.
I hope the best for his family and friends <3

Em
Honor Player

Post by Em » Wed Apr 10, 2024 6:38 am

Pkhonor will not be the same without you Roddy, rest in peace.

Coolfear
Premium Donator

Post by Coolfear » Wed Apr 10, 2024 7:26 am

rest in peace roddy.

Bathroom
Premium Donator

Post by Bathroom » Wed Apr 10, 2024 8:30 am

Shootout this one-of-a-kind man. Very few people on this server have left the impact roddy did on PKh.

Dragmetohell as a name will stick with me for eternity. Rest In Peace.
Dragmetohell AkA Roddy <3
Lieven <3
Legends are often the first to fall