Goodbye Roddy

Discuss anything and everything about PkHonor.
Mvpranger
Premium Donator

Re: Goodbye Roddy

Post by Mvpranger » Wed Apr 10, 2024 9:15 pm

Will never forget the first thing you said to me, "Kill yourself". At that moment, I never thought we would be bantering in PMs a few years later and still be in the duel arena until a week or 2 ago with 1b stakes and making others believe we had pots of a few tril. I'm going to miss your wild stories and your insane yells.

Rest in peace

Senior Moderator

Post by 026 » Wed Apr 10, 2024 9:35 pm

Sad to see yet another member of our community go.

Rest in peace.

Sit skillz
Honor Player

Post by Sit skillz » Thu Apr 11, 2024 11:10 am

You called me after your initial car accident that afternoon. I could tell you were not in a good place and as always, we talked it out and I called you a dumbass. you said you were gonna be fine. Later that night, I was informed by your brother you had passed....

You were my very best friend on this game, the one I would text everytime before I was about to log on to see if you could play so we could get into shenanigans. You would toss me 100's of bils to recover if I was down because you know I needed it at the time, you would randomly call me throughout the day just because you had something on your mind and needed to talk. To think I will never get a call from you again is very sad and it weighs so heavy on my heart, this game will never be the same.

Like many, I wasn't to fond of you at first. But once I opened up that rigid exterior you fronted, you were such a genuine and real person, all for the ones that you cared about and always there for them when they needed it.

I want to be mad at you for doing this to us and to your family. But I know you were struggling with your self-worth and at times had no will to live, and Im so sorry you had to deal with that mentally. I know you're at peace now and you will never be forgotten. Your legacy will live on until the day this server dies.

Its weird, you had such an impact on this whole server while you were alive, but it seems as though you've made a similar impact upon leaving. The community rallied in your honor and it brought everyone closer together. Goes to show how much things can change in an instant and i will miss you oh so dearly.

My condolences go out to Brendan's family, friends, and loved ones.

RIP Roddy. much love. k3
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Jousi
Premium Donator

Post by Jousi » Thu Apr 11, 2024 4:14 pm

We talked very little so I didn't know you, but you were very hard to miss for, ehm, obvious reasons. :)

Rest in peace, Roddy..

Smokeyfr

Post by Smokeyfr » Thu Apr 11, 2024 4:19 pm

rest in peace roddy you where the coolest player and the banter we had was awesome rip bro

Isaac
Honor Player

Post by Isaac » Fri Apr 12, 2024 12:09 am

This is another really sad moment for PkHonor and the community.

Beyond what little I knew of him I can definitely see that he had a significant impact on a lot of people.

I'm truly sorry for your loss and my condolences to his family and friends. Another one gone to young, look after yourselves out there Kings.

Kylo ren
Honor Player

Post by Kylo ren » Fri Apr 12, 2024 6:35 pm

Can't say that I had the pleasure of meeting, or knowing him. However, I hope that he rests in peace.

Iron podge
Premium Donator

Post by Iron podge » Sat Apr 13, 2024 1:18 pm

Honestly one of the most standout characters of this RSPS community for me. We've had our share of shit talking. Though I never got as close to him as other people, we did end up having a few wholesome moments that typically rooted from talking shit - we just kept talking and joking beyond whatever situation it had all rooted from. I can see how some of you got so close. After some time I ended up seeing him as pretty chill. We sort of stopped engaging w each other negatively. It was cool to see him online.

May he rest in peace.

I pray for peace and comfort for his friends and family.
:doge:

Luky911

Post by Luky911 » Sat Apr 13, 2024 8:56 pm

Everyone please light the candle at "Click to light the candle"

https://www.dignitymemorial.com/obituar ... t-11766135

Markymark
Premium Donator

Post by Markymark » Sat Apr 13, 2024 11:39 pm

Luky911 wrote: Sat Apr 13, 2024 8:56 pm Everyone please light the candle at "Click to light the candle"

https://www.dignitymemorial.com/obituar ... t-11766135
I have wrote a condolence letter to his family, unsure it was recieved as after I submitted it said I can view other comments, but none show, not even mine.

Thanks so much for the link, Im sure people would love to leave a message to his family behind! Let them know he meant as much to us as he did to them! His body is gone, but his spirit still lives on. Remind them its not over yet!!