Staff Update #77 - Staff duties, Wiki fixed and more!

Discuss anything and everything about PkHonor.
Jayden
Game Administrator

Staff Update #77 - Staff duties, Wiki fixed and more!

Post by Jayden » Tue Mar 19, 2024 9:28 am

Hey everyone!

Today, I'll be going over a few staff updates and projects we've been trying to work on. This isn't our regular staff update, but it's something new I'd like to bring in to try to keep you guys updated on where we're at as a team.

As of last week, I gave Khilla the task of leading the charge into updating the prices. As it stands, we have 140+ items (with many more to come) that will be changed price wise this coming weekend. So, if you see your ::wealth change without you doing anything, please consider it was most likely us changing the prices. After this weekend, if you see some items that need to be changed, please reach out to the mods online or use this thread viewtopic.php?p=768637&hilit=Price#p768637, as I have it set up so it notifies me and I can get it done.

As some of you may now know, the wiki has been fixed!(THANK YOU RAPSEY!) This is a huge step in the right direction to where we want to be again. Not only was the Wiki fixed, but this also means we are now able to sit down and help fix/update pages where we can. This will be quite a big focus for the team as we know how often the Wiki is used, and we understand it needs some love.

Firstly, a few thanks to be handed out. Kevin has recently been killing it with the PkHonor PvP events. I couldn't ask for them to be done better. With our last event (run by Kevin, hosted by Luky), we had 15 players turn up, with Luky being victorious and Dismayed taking 2nd place. (https://challonge.com/8iur2qnz to see the event brackets).
A massive thank you to Adam for doing an amazing job being our event coordinator, continuously hosting events to keep the community engagement hot and consistent. His work is appreciated more than he realizes.
The next task I want to work on with events is starting to add titans back into the roster. I have a few ideas, but I need to sit down and make a few changes before I promise anything in the near future. (Please refer to our last titan event viewtopic.php?p=764361&hilit=titan#p764361). If you guys have never seen/participated in an event before, all I can say is expect absolute fun and chaos.

This is about all I want to make public for now, as other things I want to work on will have to be discussed with Rapsey and Mike first. I do understand there is a lot you guys want fixed, but remember that if you have suggestions on what you want me to sit down and look over/focus on, please take into consideration that I do NOT have access to code.

Regards, Jayden.
May the Big tiddy goth bitches surround you forever, Fly High my friend.<3

Monys
Forum Addict

Re: Staff Update #77 - Staff duties, Wiki fixed and more!

Post by Monys » Tue Mar 19, 2024 9:56 am

Seeing posts like this makes me happy.

Thanks Jayden & everyone else for crushing it ❤️

Remember to ::vote for "Mony" ingame

Proud member of PkHonor

Will be ok2
Premium Donator

Post by Will be ok2 » Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:30 pm

Updates are always appreciated! Thanks brother and keep up the great work!

Lykos
Premium Donator

Post by Lykos » Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:46 pm

Good job everyone! PkHonor is healing!
THE DISCONTINUED-DRIVEN RUNESCAPE PRIVATE SERVER

Rest In Peace Lieven

Elon musky
Premium Donator

Post by Elon musky » Tue Mar 19, 2024 3:29 pm

This statement is soooooooo refreshing! Wiki being back up is HUGE, and I am going to try to begin contributing to getting it updated (once I figure out how to contribute).

As for the the rest of the staff updates, I love to see some delegation and involvement from the entire staff team on different aspects.

Just 1 follow up question. Will Corrupt Khilla (ily) be adjusting just the street prices of items, or will he also be able to contribute to the UNCONTROVERSIAL alch prices on items? By uncontroversial, I mean clue items mainly. Not items like Chambers items which have off ratio alch prices for economy stability.

Hc kassa

Post by Hc kassa » Tue Mar 19, 2024 3:31 pm

Elon musky wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2024 3:29 pm This statement is soooooooo refreshing! Wiki being back up is HUGE, and I am going to try to begin contributing to getting it updated (once I figure out how to contribute).

As for the the rest of the staff updates, I love to see some delegation and involvement from the entire staff team on different aspects.

Just 1 follow up question. Will Corrupt Khilla (ily) be adjusting just the street prices of items, or will he also be able to contribute to the UNCONTROVERSIAL alch prices on items? By uncontroversial, I mean clue items mainly. Not items like Chambers items which have off ratio alch prices for economy stability.

We can't change or request changes for alch prices iirc. Not even devs can change those. I've already asked a few times for that. :kekw:

Elon musky
Premium Donator

Post by Elon musky » Tue Mar 19, 2024 5:05 pm

Hc kassa wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2024 3:31 pm
Elon musky wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2024 3:29 pm This statement is soooooooo refreshing! Wiki being back up is HUGE, and I am going to try to begin contributing to getting it updated (once I figure out how to contribute).

We can't change or request changes for alch prices iirc. Not even devs can change those. I've already asked a few times for that. :kekw:
Not even devs? That means only the big 2 can???

Crior outfit pieces alching for 1 GP each is Highway Robbery :(

Kylo ren
Honor Player

Post by Kylo ren » Tue Mar 19, 2024 7:35 pm

Strong work everyone. Keep it up!

Iron adam
Event Coordinator

Post by Iron adam » Wed Mar 20, 2024 12:10 am

Monys wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2024 9:56 am Seeing posts like this makes me happy.

Thanks Jayden & everyone else for crushing it ❤️
:100:

Huge things coming in 2024. This is going to be PkHonor's year!

Bathroom
Premium Donator

Post by Bathroom » Wed Mar 20, 2024 5:08 am

Big moves Jayden and the rest of the staff. I agree, Adam has been kicking butt with the events.

I'm glad to see a good turnout for the DH tournament.

Updates of this nature would be a great step in continuing to strengthen the community and the staff connection. Great job Rapsey, Jayden, and all others involved in these big moves.
Dragmetohell AkA Roddy <3
Lieven <3
Legends are often the first to fall