Mosque

Discuss anything and everything about PkHonor.
The underdog
Premium Donator

Mosque

Post by The underdog » Sat Feb 03, 2024 12:22 am

Ok since we now got a reasonably clear picture of what happened given the staff situation... What now? Waiting for a super response, sure. If and when that will happen, up to them.

Ryan resigned, we thank him for his services to this game for all these years. I presume he actually does resign and not use his powers/ranks that he still has (I think he has, I'm banned so idk lol) until they are removed.

Church didn't say he's going to resign afaik. Church has mentioned the vote about him wasn't something that could have been based on all information. Church didn't explicitly mention what he wants moving forward.

This vote wasn't something that should have happened in the first place, I strongly disagree with it. It was also not legitimate coming from Ryan. Church should not have been demoted. So... should he get his position back?

Since the demotion already happened and also the recent thread had multiple people including Jayden speak out against church... I don't see it as a healthy staff team working environment to bring Church back into it without Church being endorsed by the staff team itself. We don't want to make staff team tensions extremely high from the point we are at now.

I suggest the (entire) staff team once again votes about Church being part of the staff team. They now have a lot more information to make a better argumented decision. Will this vote now be a good idea where I say it was a bad idea first? I'm not sure, but it gives staff the opportunity to make things right even if the outcome is the same.

This also gives the supers something to work with instead of having to decide it by themselves entirely given their inactivity recently it might be difficult for them to have to make a decision of what to do.
#Justice4Church
#DemoteRyanHeResigned
#capes2presets2k18

Iron adam
Event Coordinator

Re: Mosque

Post by Iron adam » Sat Feb 03, 2024 12:43 am

I dont think there is much point in doing anything right now. The situation is what it is until Mike and Rapsey return and provide their input. Until that time comes, our fearless leader Jayden has the full support of the community.

Juntow
Premium Donator

Post by Juntow » Sat Feb 03, 2024 1:37 am

type shit
PkHonor's #1 Role Player and Servicer

[Verified] Fast, Efficient, Trusted Services endorsed by former and current PkHonor Staff members (Legally Binding).
⬇ ⬇ ⬇

Elon musky
Premium Donator

Post by Elon musky » Sat Feb 03, 2024 1:37 am

The 1 thing that Church and Ryan agreed on 100% was perma banning you :badjokeeel:

The underdog
Premium Donator

Post by The underdog » Sat Feb 03, 2024 1:43 am

Elon musky wrote: Sat Feb 03, 2024 1:37 am The 1 thing that Church and Ryan agreed on 100% was perma banning you :badjokeeel:
I bring people together, basically the glue that holds this server together.
#Justice4Church
#DemoteRyanHeResigned
#capes2presets2k18

Empty
Honor Player

Post by Empty » Sat Feb 03, 2024 2:58 am

Iron adam
Event Coordinator

Post by Iron adam » Sat Feb 03, 2024 3:44 am

Empty wrote: Sat Feb 03, 2024 2:58 am Image
IMG_8690.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Brant
Fanatic

Post by Brant » Sat Feb 03, 2024 5:48 am

Iron adam wrote: Sat Feb 03, 2024 3:44 am
Empty wrote: Sat Feb 03, 2024 2:58 am Image
IMG_8690.jpeg
Cap, I don't see myself on that list

Jacobs bank
Premium Donator

Post by Jacobs bank » Sat Feb 03, 2024 6:29 am

@Rapsey just pm'd me guys, he said everything will be fine and hes sure ill be able to keep everyone under control when he replaces churches spot with me. so id like to let you all know, that i will not let anyone down and we will overcome this with the strong leadership that me and @Jayden will be reigning down on pkhonor starting February 15th!

Iron adam
Event Coordinator

Post by Iron adam » Sat Feb 03, 2024 6:45 am

Jacobs bank wrote: Sat Feb 03, 2024 6:29 am @Rapsey just pm'd me guys, he said everything will be fine and hes sure ill be able to keep everyone under control when he replaces churches spot with me. so id like to let you all know, that i will not let anyone down and we will overcome this with the strong leadership that me and @Jayden will be reigning down on pkhonor starting February 15th!
🤡🤡🤡