Major Staff Updates.

Discuss anything and everything about PkHonor.
Iron vok
Honor Player

Re: Major Staff Updates.

Post by Iron vok » Thu Feb 01, 2024 8:02 am

Ryan wrote: Thu Feb 01, 2024 3:52 am I can confidently say he is the most arrogant, prick of a staff member I have ever had to deal with in my 12 years of time here.
Well fucking said
Iron ra wrote: Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:11 am How about you both just 1 v 1 in wildy winner takes staff manager, cause at this point who honestly gives a shit. I despise church after things in the past and supporting him then taking a giant shit on all the people who did support him. I've also had a genuine hate for Ryan in the past for specific reasons that reflect a friend of his and certain decisions with said friend.. At this rate though we have owners that are gone in the wind and no answer on their return. We have a website that I cant even access without a thread link the wiki still doesn't fucking work we have no updates.. Everyone's depressed and we cope with drama and point and click that they HOPE get some love. Fuck me go get depressed in a chambers, this shouldn't even be for the people of Pakihonor should be discussed with uppers and themselves. :copium: Done sucking on copium thanks for coming to ra's ted talk
Lol cry more

Thank you, Staff Manager Jayden!

Patel
Advisor

Post by Patel » Thu Feb 01, 2024 8:08 am

First off...

Second,
Church wrote: Thu Feb 01, 2024 2:33 am I would say the worst thing he said during this conversation was "You'd divorce your own wife if it meant getting more power on a runescape private server." I understand that we have our differences, but that’s not the kind of phrasing that even comes to mind for me when I want to have a conversation with someone. I’m a human being too, and it’s evident he’s seeing too much red to recognize that.
The rule violations could've been peanuts and worked through, but this can't be fixed.
Lil ryan wrote: Thu Feb 01, 2024 4:48 am Secondly, you openly admitted to cheating and breaking your own rules in every way. In the last two weeks of you leaving the game or resigning, you still had to go after Church?
So it looks like this is just the same Staff Manager exit strategy that Hamade, Maurits and Billy made. When times up, just do what you've wanted to do for a while and say "fuck it". Bunch of promotions and a demotion here or there. History rhymes and even repeats.

Here's a crazy idea: let's wait on promoting a new staff manager. Democracy might actually work for a little while, given how small the community has become. Or maybe staff members function as representatives and admins just have more voting power. We shouldn't just fill the role with the next in line (especially when there's only one person, conveniently), we should aim for someone who really caters themselves to the role. You can't be afraid of the community you want to serve, ever.

Whatever the case, this situation feels extremely forced and the optics of demoting Church and skipping town are kind of difficult to ignore. The fact that @Ryan and much of the staff team was extremely unwilling to explain why this happened and hid behind a guise of "privacy," when this was what awaited us, is also kind of hard to ignore.

Wir3d
Honor Player

Post by Wir3d » Thu Feb 01, 2024 8:18 am

Patel wrote: Thu Feb 01, 2024 8:08 am we should aim for someone who really caters themselves to the role. You can't be afraid of the community you want to serve, ever.
Fine, I'll accept the job. Its the least I can do after playing this server and giving my time to it for 11+ years.

On a more serious note, Church's demotion (resignation) was long over due. Anyone could see his will\drive to log in and do something productive or help out the staff team was long gone. He afk'd more than he was present on the server.

What ryan did was shitty, if it was a couple spawned items here and there, who gives a shit? Owners have done it and guess what, its their server and their rules. If it was only a couple items he spawned, sure take it all for all the hard times you endured and all the good you've done in the past, you deserve it at the least.

Wont talk about taking items from other ppl account as their is no proof presented.

If church has been on a tirade for year+ to get Ryan demoted or removed from his position so he can take the staff manager role, it just shows how jealous and envious he was. Not a really good trait to have if you are holding that high of a position. As snakish church is for going behind Ryans back to say those things, Ryan also wasn't right to call out church's irl situtation, even tho I could prolly guess he pushed ryan to his limit and was done and over his bs.

All in all, good riddance to both, as I feel both were at their breaking point and at their "don't give a fuck" phase. Don't care if it was voted upon, resigned, or just wanting to leave, act your age and be more mature about the situation. Leave on a good note or at least portray it to the community.
An Iron Noob wrote:This server would be way more successful, have greater player retention, and better, more positive vibes if it weren't for Nazuths and roddycc.

C 2 god
Premium Donator

Post by C 2 god » Thu Feb 01, 2024 8:22 am

Yo.......... IT SOUND LIKE WE HAD 2 GOOFIES RUNNIN DA GAME.

Jayden
Game Administrator

Post by Jayden » Thu Feb 01, 2024 8:30 am

Patel wrote: Thu Feb 01, 2024 8:08 am Whatever the case, this situation feels extremely forced and the optics of demoting Church and skipping town are kind of difficult to ignore. The fact that @Ryan and much of the staff team was extremely unwilling to explain why this happened and hid behind a guise of "privacy," when this was what awaited us, is also kind of hard to ignore.
God forbid we try to keep things private so no one's dragging eachother through the dirt.
"Extremely unwilling" is entirely the wrong word to use. Not everyone has to put everything out there for the world to see.
May the Big tiddy goth bitches surround you forever, Fly High my friend.<3

Patel
Advisor

Post by Patel » Thu Feb 01, 2024 8:33 am

Jayden wrote: Thu Feb 01, 2024 8:30 am
Patel wrote: Thu Feb 01, 2024 8:08 am Whatever the case, this situation feels extremely forced and the optics of demoting Church and skipping town are kind of difficult to ignore. The fact that @Ryan and much of the staff team was extremely unwilling to explain why this happened and hid behind a guise of "privacy," when this was what awaited us, is also kind of hard to ignore.
God forbid we try to keep things private so no one's dragging eachother through the dirt.
"Extremely unwilling" is entirely the wrong word to use. Not everyone has to put everything out there for the world to see.
Uhh did you not read that conversation? There was plenty of dragging each other through the dirt already. Its not somehow better when it's done in private, it's equally as messed up!

You're serving a community, of course people deserve answers. Staff members are servants and always have been. No one's name had to be attached to an opinion (as I stated multiple times), all people wanted was the vaguest sense of why. You may despise church and find it easy to disregard the importance of this principle, but that's hardly true for everyone on Pkhonor.

Nolan
Honor Player

Post by Nolan » Thu Feb 01, 2024 8:34 am

Patel wrote: Thu Feb 01, 2024 8:08 am So it looks like this is just the same Staff Manager exit strategy that Hamade, Maurits and Billy made. When times up, just do what you've wanted to do for a while and say "fuck it". Bunch of promotions and a demotion here or there. History rhymes and even repeats.

Here's a crazy idea: let's wait on promoting a new staff manager. Democracy might actually work for a little while, given how small the community has become. Or maybe staff members function as representatives and admins just have more voting power. We shouldn't just fill the role with the next in line (especially when there's only one person, conveniently), we should aim for someone who really caters themselves to the role. You can't be afraid of the community you want to serve, ever.

Whatever the case, this situation feels extremely forced and the optics of demoting Church and skipping town are kind of difficult to ignore. The fact that @Ryan and much of the staff team was extremely unwilling to explain why this happened and hid behind a guise of "privacy," when this was what awaited us, is also kind of hard to ignore.
I agree with all of this. It feels like he was trying to teeter a fine line between respecting Church and doing what the position required, and in that process continued to build resentment and lose respect ultimately deciding that he didn't want to deal with the situation at hand.

I agree with Church being demoted, but I disagree with the way it was handled. With these circumstances it's easy to see how one would be emotional about it.

Kenneth
Honor Player

Post by Kenneth » Thu Feb 01, 2024 8:41 am

C 2 god wrote: Thu Feb 01, 2024 8:22 am Yo.......... IT SOUND LIKE WE HAD 2 GOOFIES RUNNIN DA GAME.
1 goofie and another guy with a temper who nuked himself. I don't know Ryan at all but I've had experience with church. This isn't the first time he's gone behind peoples back in order to get a status he wanted. He did this in MOTC, not surprised he's doing it here as well.

Patel
Advisor

Post by Patel » Thu Feb 01, 2024 9:11 am

Fair correction to my previous post: Its not convenient that Jayden is the only one left to inherit the role and I recognize that. I can't imagine anyone wants to inherit this under these circumstances

Arrsenic
Premium Donator

Post by Arrsenic » Thu Feb 01, 2024 10:40 am

Perhaps mockable, but this all seems a huge pile of STEAM that has accumulated over personal dispise between given bodies that has just exploded, and that is completely normal in our human nature.

If we really care about this place that gathered us all and gave us each a different experience that obviously got us stuck here, if we really care about PkHonor, perhaps being abit "FORGIVING" might seem too philosophic but give it a shot.

Einstien said "Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results". We as a community been dealing with dramas\fuck ups of individuals\groups, in the same manner, which always causes us to go into a snowball of bloodhunt and unbreakable "Grudge" towards eachother, for what sake....?

I actually have faith in the human conciousness, and I tend to believe that the way the forums been does nothing but forces one to resist his positive\humane side and forces him into just trying to hurt as much as he can in the current "CRUCIFIED forums victim" situation.

We all mature, we all evolve and improve but we tend to keep holding into our STAMPED picture that our experience within pkhonor have given us and hold into it.

Let it go, steaming off at each other is a good thing, in arabic there is a saying ; "if a problem does not get bigger, it will never be smaller(solved)", it may seem fun to throw salt on the wounds when you're an irrelevant body to the given situation but it for sure has impact on the reader's approach\stance which causes us to deviate from our "unbiased 2 cents".

Matter of fact, ive went through hell with my experience in pkhonor which i have earned my self (negatively and positively), got steamed off, got hurt and learned alot, and here I am forcing the embracement of a positive different approach and it really is peaceful and seems to be working pretty well.

Dont mind my language phrasing.

You all deserve a better enviroment, and waiting for someone to bring us that is rather fictional, we gotta make it ourselves and i truly have faith in each one of us regardless to his past and his pattern of behavior.
“The world suffers a lot. Not because of the violence of bad people. But because of the silence of the good people.”