Major Staff Updates.

Discuss anything and everything about PkHonor.
C 2 god
Premium Donator

Re: Major Staff Updates.

Post by C 2 god » Thu Feb 01, 2024 4:36 am

Ryan wrote: Thu Feb 01, 2024 4:31 am
C 2 god wrote: Thu Feb 01, 2024 4:08 am
Ryan wrote: Thu Feb 01, 2024 3:52 am I’ve been waiting for some sort of nonsense response and I finally got it. I’m at work, so I won’t reply to it in its entirety.

I’ll quickly address a few of the bullshit claims.

“Took items off banned account for personal gain”.
I actually have screenshots of the player in question (who was not banned mind you), telling me he had quit and told me to log on his account and I could take some of his stuff, I literally have screenshot evidence of this. So that claim is absolute nonsense.

“Spawned items for his Ironman”.
I spawned one elite casket, because I died with my cluescroll and couldn’t be bothered getting it back. Which was 4 years ago. And a few slayer helms I died with while afking doin g admin duties. Crucify me if u want. What ever.

Mind you; he raised these exact issues with mike and rapsey 12 months ago and they didn’t seem to think there was any validity to his claims either. So it’s not like he hsnt tried to convince people I’m an evil supervillain before. Truth is he has wanted my position for years and the only way he thought he could get it was by tearing me down and trying to turn my peers against me.

The truth is yes. I have an issue with church. But so does everyone else on the staff team. And that’s why he was removed from the position. Nobody could stand working with him anymore. That applies to mods admins and owners. He’s condescending, entitled, overly harsh with policies and punishments, unforgiving and outright refuses to accept an opinion from anyone else other than himself. I can confidently say he is the most arrogant, prick of a staff member I have ever had to deal with in my 12 years of time here. This is a shared opinion mind you, as well as a personal one.

You can let him convince you this was a biased abusive decision that I made on my own accord if you like. But the truth is everyone has just had enough of his shit. I said I wouldn’t address nonsense and I won’t. But the truth of this entire situation is he’s just an asshole that nobody wanted to work with anyone. EVERYONE had enough. There’s not much more to it than that. I could give you a 50 page essay on exactly why people don’t like him, but I quite frankly don’t care enough to do that.

TLDR; he’s repeating the same story he’s tried to tell others 12 months ago, and they didn’t find any validity to it. So he’s trying it on with the community. Because they love drama and will run in any direction with a juicy story.

Oh and also. I resigned two weeks ago. That’s the other news. Completely unrelated to this situation, rather the whole pkhonor situation and where things are going. But yeah. Forgive me, but I just don’t care about church and his petty shit anymore.

So basically you're confessing to breaking rules as a senior staff member, as well as admitting your own weakness as a leader, and blaming everyone else for the situation PKHonor may, or may not be in. Sounds like you were a really great leader bro.

:notsureif: :notsureif:

I mean… that’s like, the opposite of what I said? But yeah. Let’s go with that.

“Blaming everyone else” is that how you describe a group of people that made their own decisions in not wanting to work with someone.. then yeah sure I guess.
Don't worry bro. I'll attach you admitting here since you forgot your own bars.

" "Spawned items for his Ironman”.
I spawned one elite casket, because I died with my cluescroll and couldn’t be bothered getting it back. Which was 4 years ago. And a few slayer helms I died with while afking doin g admin duties. Crucify me if u want. What ever. "

Also. Last time I checked it was literally your job to work with that "group of people", I.e. your peers.
Cry is free bro grow up and do your job.

Ahmed elrahi
Donator

Post by Ahmed elrahi » Thu Feb 01, 2024 4:40 am

Ryan wrote: Thu Feb 01, 2024 4:31 am
C 2 god wrote: Thu Feb 01, 2024 4:08 am
Ryan wrote: Thu Feb 01, 2024 3:52 am I’ve been waiting for some sort of nonsense response and I finally got it. I’m at work, so I won’t reply to it in its entirety.

I’ll quickly address a few of the bullshit claims.

“Took items off banned account for personal gain”.
I actually have screenshots of the player in question (who was not banned mind you), telling me he had quit and told me to log on his account and I could take some of his stuff, I literally have screenshot evidence of this. So that claim is absolute nonsense.

“Spawned items for his Ironman”.
I spawned one elite casket, because I died with my cluescroll and couldn’t be bothered getting it back. Which was 4 years ago. And a few slayer helms I died with while afking doin g admin duties. Crucify me if u want. What ever.

Mind you; he raised these exact issues with mike and rapsey 12 months ago and they didn’t seem to think there was any validity to his claims either. So it’s not like he hsnt tried to convince people I’m an evil supervillain before. Truth is he has wanted my position for years and the only way he thought he could get it was by tearing me down and trying to turn my peers against me.

The truth is yes. I have an issue with church. But so does everyone else on the staff team. And that’s why he was removed from the position. Nobody could stand working with him anymore. That applies to mods admins and owners. He’s condescending, entitled, overly harsh with policies and punishments, unforgiving and outright refuses to accept an opinion from anyone else other than himself. I can confidently say he is the most arrogant, prick of a staff member I have ever had to deal with in my 12 years of time here. This is a shared opinion mind you, as well as a personal one.

You can let him convince you this was a biased abusive decision that I made on my own accord if you like. But the truth is everyone has just had enough of his shit. I said I wouldn’t address nonsense and I won’t. But the truth of this entire situation is he’s just an asshole that nobody wanted to work with anyone. EVERYONE had enough. There’s not much more to it than that. I could give you a 50 page essay on exactly why people don’t like him, but I quite frankly don’t care enough to do that.

TLDR; he’s repeating the same story he’s tried to tell others 12 months ago, and they didn’t find any validity to it. So he’s trying it on with the community. Because they love drama and will run in any direction with a juicy story.

Oh and also. I resigned two weeks ago. That’s the other news. Completely unrelated to this situation, rather the whole pkhonor situation and where things are going. But yeah. Forgive me, but I just don’t care about church and his petty shit anymore.

So basically you're confessing to breaking rules as a senior staff member, as well as admitting your own weakness as a leader, and blaming everyone else for the situation PKHonor may, or may not be in. Sounds like you were a really great leader bro.

:notsureif: :notsureif:

I mean… that’s like, the opposite of what I said? But yeah. Let’s go with that.

“Blaming everyone else” is that how you describe a group of people that made their own decisions in not wanting to work with someone.. then yeah sure I guess.
If you resigned 2 weeks ago then why are you even involved in this, and why did you host a random vote upon current staff members? I couldn’t give 2 shits about any of this, I’m just genuinely curious. I can spot a snake from a mile away, and you’re slithering rn my boy

Ryan
Staff Manager

Post by Ryan » Thu Feb 01, 2024 4:42 am

Let’s not talk about taking items bro. You’re the last person that should be giving anyone advice. Convincing everyone to donate to a giveaway then keeping items for yourself and staking them.

Cry is free, you’re right. So keep crying bro :prayge:

C 2 god
Premium Donator

Post by C 2 god » Thu Feb 01, 2024 4:43 am

Ryan wrote: Thu Feb 01, 2024 4:42 am Let’s not talk about taking items bro. You’re the last person that should be giving anyone advice. Convincing everyone to donate to a giveaway then keeping items for yourself and staking them.

Yeah bro I stole less than I donated...........................lmaoooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Wir3d
Honor Player

Post by Wir3d » Thu Feb 01, 2024 4:46 am

ALL THIS OVER COUPLE SPAWNED ITEMS? Grow up and act like adults, you guys bitching at each other because one doesnt like the other, oh well...

Be mature about it and stop running to your daddies for answers. Both are in the wrong, both are correct in their own eyes. Not very mature to leak private conversations to the public if you know it will portray the other as a bad influence because he trusted to have a private conversation between each other.

Everything else aside, I SHOULD BE VOTED AS THE NEXT STAFF MANAGER! NO POWERS included, just give me rank to pick people fit for the job and keep a close eye on them!
An Iron Noob wrote:This server would be way more successful, have greater player retention, and better, more positive vibes if it weren't for Nazuths and roddycc.

Ephriam
Honor Player

Post by Ephriam » Thu Feb 01, 2024 4:47 am

lol

Lil ryan
Premium Donator

Post by Lil ryan » Thu Feb 01, 2024 4:48 am

Firstly, you got defensive and angry and talked about a man's family and wife. You're a low-life scum for even bringing family into the conversation.

Secondly, you openly admitted to cheating and breaking your own rules in every way. In the last two weeks of you leaving the game or resigning, you still had to go after Church? Ain't no need, bruv, leave and move on. Why cause more drama? Church might be a prick, might be a dick, but he would have just left it on a good note and ended it. Just because you want to take him down for making you look like a twat? The only cunt/twat is you. Openly admitted to being a cheat, proof of being a nasty, disgusting twat – what more do you need?

If you can call someone a prick and cunt, I can do the same to you. Simple terms

Only one crying is you, as you keep coming back to defend urself and it not going well.

Ryan wrote: Thu Feb 01, 2024 4:42 am Let’s not talk about taking items bro. You’re the last person that should be giving anyone advice. Convincing everyone to donate to a giveaway then keeping items for yourself and staking them.

Juntow
Premium Donator

Post by Juntow » Thu Feb 01, 2024 5:12 am

they tried to silence us
PkHonor's #1 Role Player and Servicer

[Verified] Fast, Efficient, Trusted Services endorsed by former and current PkHonor Staff members (Legally Binding).
⬇ ⬇ ⬇

Attack like
Honor Player

Post by Attack like » Thu Feb 01, 2024 5:12 am

Lil ryan wrote: Thu Feb 01, 2024 4:48 am
Secondly, you openly admitted to cheating and breaking your own rules in every way. In the last two weeks of you leaving the game or resigning, you still had to go after Church? Ain't no need, bruv, leave and move on. Why cause more drama? Church might be a prick, might be a dick, but he would have just left it on a good note and ended it. Just because you want to take him down for making you look like a twat?
nah church needed to go lmfao

Ahmed elrahi
Donator

Post by Ahmed elrahi » Thu Feb 01, 2024 5:14 am

Juntow wrote: Thu Feb 01, 2024 5:12 am they tried to silence us
They don’t know how strong BLM is bro. We outside PKH headquarters rn with the cars on fire