Major Staff Updates.

Discuss anything and everything about PkHonor.
Ryan
Staff Manager

Major Staff Updates.

Post by Ryan » Mon Jan 29, 2024 12:17 pm

Hey everyone,

This is gonna be a dramatic one, filled with a lot of drama and slander I'm sure. So strap in, its gonna be a doozy.

At this stage in time, I won't make any unnecessary information public, unless it comes to that point, which I'm hoping it won't. But today the staff team held a vote, and the decision was overwhelmingly in favor of removing Church as an administrator of PKHonor. Everyone's going to have their theories, and predictions I'm sure. But I can assure you, this vote was not upheld lightly, rather as a last resort. This was not a decision personally made by myself, as I took myself out of the equation to remove any doubt or question of 'bias' or 'lies'. This is the decision of the staff team. Obviously out of professional courtesy I won't state too much publicly about why the decision was made, rather I hope you trust the team made the decision with best interests in mind.

Here comes the drama. I'm expecting some sort of thread exposing me for all of my wrongdoings, regardless of the fact they were either 7 years ago, or just blatantly not true. If it comes to that, I'll either address my side of things, or just ignore the blatant bullshit. Yes, there will be questions. But until such a moment that requires me to do otherwise, I will respect the privacy of the staff team and Church on this matter.

The staff team thank him for his efforts and service to PKHonor, it's unfortunate it has to end this way, but it's simply for the best.

There is also more big news on the way, but I'm going to make you all wait for that.

Thanks,

Ryan.

(Also, any absolutely off-topic crap will be deleted, to keep this thread clean and serving its intended purpose).

Empty
Honor Player

Re: Major Staff Updates.

Post by Empty » Mon Jan 29, 2024 12:24 pm

Kind of a shitty way to go not gonna lie and that's a big statement coming from me as me and Couch aren't the greatest friends at this time around.
There are many other ways to demote someone or get them to step down rather than have the whole team vote you out.
I wish Church the best of luck with his endeavors.

Nazuths
Developer

Post by Nazuths » Mon Jan 29, 2024 12:25 pm

As the leader of the group of average normie PkHonorians, we also thank Church for his dedication, efforts and service for PkHonor. Sad to see this news, though maybe not always seeing eye-to-eye and a lot of memeing back and forth, it feels like the dynamic of the Staff team will drastically change. Thank you again, Chooch.

The underdog
Premium Donator

Post by The underdog » Mon Jan 29, 2024 12:25 pm

We'll miss you church, hopefully you will continue playing the game :prayge:
#Justice4Church
#DemoteRyanHeResigned
#capes2presets2k18

Iron vok
Honor Player

Post by Iron vok » Mon Jan 29, 2024 12:32 pm

Thanks for all you've done, DJ. I hope you have as good of life as you have wished to me. <3

Thierryu1
Premium Donator

Post by Thierryu1 » Mon Jan 29, 2024 2:02 pm

:thumbsup:

Elon musky
Premium Donator

Post by Elon musky » Mon Jan 29, 2024 3:11 pm

This was genuinely a surprise. Church and I really didn’t agree on much, and I did find him to be oversensitive at times.

With that being said, it doesn’t bring me enjoyment to see him departing the staff team in this fashion. I’m almost certain that he was given 1 or more opportunities to voluntarily resign before resulting to a vote.

I truly hope this time away from the duties of the staff team with give him more time to enjoy the server and all it has to offer!

#uimchurchcomingsoon

Will be ok2
Premium Donator

Post by Will be ok2 » Mon Jan 29, 2024 4:16 pm

Damn, surprised this happened now.

Maybe a life lesson for DJ that if you don’t bend a knee to your peers and the community that you’ll end up with broken legs. Best of luck moving forward to church.

Iron adam
Event Coordinator

Post by Iron adam » Mon Jan 29, 2024 5:01 pm

Pim
Premium Donator

Post by Pim » Mon Jan 29, 2024 5:24 pm

No1 cares bro drama years are way over