Major Staff Updates.

Discuss anything and everything about PkHonor.
Empty
Honor Player

Re: Major Staff Updates.

Post by Empty » Thu Feb 01, 2024 5:18 am

:areyoukiddingme: after a few "official statements" these are the posts? Lol

R3v k1ller
Honor Player

Post by R3v k1ller » Thu Feb 01, 2024 5:20 am

Empty wrote: Thu Feb 01, 2024 5:18 am :areyoukiddingme: after a few "official statements" these are the posts? Lol
The main shitposters are gone now. Mod scared them civilians off, cant expect much.

Lil ryan
Premium Donator

Post by Lil ryan » Thu Feb 01, 2024 5:26 am

As i said i aint against this opinion at alll, rather see 2 toddlers run staff manager and admin.

Attack like wrote: Thu Feb 01, 2024 5:12 am
Lil ryan wrote: Thu Feb 01, 2024 4:48 am
Secondly, you openly admitted to cheating and breaking your own rules in every way. In the last two weeks of you leaving the game or resigning, you still had to go after Church? Ain't no need, bruv, leave and move on. Why cause more drama? Church might be a prick, might be a dick, but he would have just left it on a good note and ended it. Just because you want to take him down for making you look like a twat?
nah church needed to go lmfao

Kenneth
Honor Player

Post by Kenneth » Thu Feb 01, 2024 5:45 am

Shit can both of em, neither are leaders. Hate to see my beloved server tainted by a couple losers.

Iron ra
Premium Donator

Post by Iron ra » Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:11 am

How about you both just 1 v 1 in wildy winner takes staff manager, cause at this point who honestly gives a shit. I despise church after things in the past and supporting him then taking a giant shit on all the people who did support him. I've also had a genuine hate for Ryan in the past for specific reasons that reflect a friend of his and certain decisions with said friend.. At this rate though we have owners that are gone in the wind and no answer on their return. We have a website that I cant even access without a thread link the wiki still doesn't fucking work we have no updates.. Everyone's depressed and we cope with drama and point and click that they HOPE get some love. Fuck me go get depressed in a chambers, this shouldn't even be for the people of Pakihonor should be discussed with uppers and themselves. :copium: Done sucking on copium thanks for coming to ra's ted talk

Jacobs bank
Premium Donator

Post by Jacobs bank » Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:21 am

Iron ra wrote: Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:11 am How about you both just 1 v 1 in wildy winner takes staff manager, cause at this point who honestly gives a shit. I despise church after things in the past and supporting him then taking a giant shit on all the people who did support him. I've also had a genuine hate for Ryan in the past for specific reasons that reflect a friend of his and certain decisions with said friend.. At this rate though we have owners that are gone in the wind and no answer on their return. We have a website that I cant even access without a thread link the wiki still doesn't fucking work we have no updates.. Everyone's depressed and we cope with drama and point and click that they HOPE get some love. Fuck me go get depressed in a chambers, this shouldn't even be for the people of Pakihonor should be discussed with uppers and themselves. :copium: Done sucking on copium thanks for coming to ra's ted talk
What kind of chamber are we getting depressed in again?

Wir3d
Honor Player

Post by Wir3d » Thu Feb 01, 2024 7:39 am

Iron ra wrote: Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:11 am .
Lol Hope they pay the #RoddyCC wildy tax first.

Like I said before, not very mature for either of them to do what they did, could've done alot better aka if I was in charge. But holy does this fit the context to the T for both of them lol.

An Iron Noob wrote:This server would be way more successful, have greater player retention, and better, more positive vibes if it weren't for Nazuths and roddycc.

Kenneth
Honor Player

Post by Kenneth » Thu Feb 01, 2024 7:44 am

Iron ra wrote: Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:11 am Everyone's depressed and we cope with drama and point and click that they HOPE get some love.
I love you :heart: :kiss:

Jayden
Game Administrator

Post by Jayden » Thu Feb 01, 2024 7:57 am

I guess It's time for to have my official say because you guys can seemingly never handle a simple answer without being drama queens.

I will be speaking from my POV in what i believe is an unbiased manner but please remember I consider both of these guys as good Friends. they were both friends before I joined the team 4 years ago and hopefully will stay that way after.

I'll start with Ryan and address the situations behind him.

Spawning items. Now as much as this would be something that should raise a red flag, Ryan had essentially run the game while the owners have been MIA, he's rarely/if ever thanked or rewarded for his actions on this game by Mike and Rapsey.
Every year Ryan gives us an Advanced Mystery boxes or a high tier item for the team as Christmas presents for our work we do, No one blinked an eye after all the years he's done that, i personally don't see any serious problems with him spawning in a few items for himself as his "Reward" totaling less than what he gives each team member every year.

If you have issues with that miniscule of a thing, then you should have issues with Rapsey knowing about it and not punishing him or him thanking the team every year which I've never once seen be a problem.

"Taking items off banned accounts to pay for services" If it's the situation I believe it to be, this is just upright false, Ryan was given permission by the owner of the account to take items off it.

"Ryan targeting Church" It's no secret that Ryan and Church have butted heads for years now, if Ryan was truly out to get him, he would have demoted him on the spot without even asking for an opinion which he has every right to do and with the owners blessing.
Church felt targeted and hurt which i could understand and respect his feelings, I personally never felt Ryan was targeting Church to the extent it's made out to seem, you can simply dislike and get into arguments someone without targeting them.

"1 mod being left out of the discussion" We all know this is Raj, I've already admitted to that. The reason Raj didn't get a say is his Mod crown is essentially for his time as a Mod+Dev at the same time.
Raj realistically hasn't moderated anything for a good 12-month period, let alone met the mod log in requirement time. Out of the 47 weeks of tracked time last year, Raj met the log in time 3 times. Respectfully his decision wasn't as crucial as everyone else's.

Ryan without a doubt always was and always will be the best fit for a staff manager. on the front end he is the reason the game is still on it's feet. He's the reason the mod team is a unity, a smooth working machine to get everything done.
He may not be perfect, but he sure as hell was the best man for the job.

You can take it as you please, My opinion is well... that this is all bullshit.

Now i'll go to Church and why i agreed to him being demoted, i do not enjoy writing this. He's a friend and i know I'm throwing him under the bus which i do not enjoy doing.

Church has previously gone behind Ryans back to other mods to consistently shit talk him and try get him "overthrown" from his position, now while i don't think shit talking other mods is a truly bad thing (you don't have to like everyone) talking behind someone's back to make them lose their position isn't a good trait to have.

As the years have gone by, Church has slowly lost the ability to forgive anyone or anything, he has threatened to resign if people make it to trial mod due to something they said but have no memory of 4-5 years ago. a Mod, especially an admin should be able to see through someone's past and see good in them, these days he honestly lacks that ability.

Church put in his Resignation before we were all asked to vote on him (no one knew but me) with the stipulation of what sounded like, "you pick me or Ryan". you find me a logical way that is a good trait to have, you talk it out with the person you have problems with or you should leave.

He has quite the extensive history of being narrow minded, which has caused a lot of people to not want to work with him in the staff team. A team is meant to work together and have a unity, church wasn't a part of that unity anymore.

He has openly said he no longer cared for the respect of the community or the staff team. arguably the most important thing needed from any staff member, let alone a high ranked one. This has caused him to be what i consider the most disliked staff member of recent times.

His demotion has been in the talks and has been blessed by Rapsey for over 12 months, this wasn't an out of nowhere demotion, this was a constant buildup of situations that have finally tipped over the line. Ryan never had to ask for the teams opinion, it's his team and it's his final call, he did it out of the fairness of everyone.

His nature to very rarely believe he is wrong. it makes having unique and good discussion near impossible at times when they're needed the most.

all of this has led me to finally say yes to Church being demoted, i don't think he was abusive, i don't think he broke any rules. I'm just no longer in the belief he is fit for a team member.

I'll leave this Forum thread up for 24 hours for discussion, if you guys get out of control, i'll lock it and call it a day.
May the Big tiddy goth bitches surround you forever, Fly High my friend.<3

Attack like
Honor Player

Post by Attack like » Thu Feb 01, 2024 8:01 am

Jayden wrote: Thu Feb 01, 2024 7:57 am I guess It's time for to have my official say because you guys can seemingly never handle a simple answer without being drama queens.

I will be speaking from my POV in what i believe is an unbiased manner but please remember I consider both of these guys as good Friends. they were both friends before I joined the team 4 years ago and hopefully will stay that way after.

I'll start with Ryan and address the situations behind him.

Spawning items. Now as much as this would be something that should raise a red flag, Ryan had essentially run the game while the owners have been MIA, he's rarely/if ever thanked or rewarded for his actions on this game by Mike and Rapsey.
Every year Ryan gives us an Advanced Mystery boxes or a high tier item for the team as Christmas presents for our work we do, No one blinked an eye after all the years he's done that, i personally don't see any serious problems with him spawning in a few items for himself as his "Reward" totaling less than what he gives each team member every year.

If you have issues with that miniscule of a thing, then you should have issues with Rapsey knowing about it and not punishing him or him thanking the team every year which I've never once seen be a problem.

"Taking items off banned accounts to pay for services" If it's the situation I believe it to be, this is just upright false, Ryan was given permission by the owner of the account to take items off it.

"Ryan targeting Church" It's no secret that Ryan and Church have butted heads for years now, if Ryan was truly out to get him, he would have demoted him on the spot without even asking for an opinion which he has every right to do and with the owners blessing.
Church felt targeted and hurt which i could understand and respect his feelings, I personally never felt Ryan was targeting Church to the extent it's made out to seem, you can simply dislike and get into arguments someone without targeting them.

"1 mod being left out of the discussion" We all know this is Raj, I've already admitted to that. The reason Raj didn't get a say is his Mod crown is essentially for his time as a Mod+Dev at the same time.
Raj realistically hasn't moderated anything for a good 12-month period, let alone met the mod log in requirement time. Out of the 47 weeks of tracked time last year, Raj met the log in time 3 times. Respectfully his decision wasn't as crucial as everyone else's.

Ryan without a doubt always was and always will be the best fit for a staff manager. on the front end he is the reason the game is still on it's feet. He's the reason the mod team is a unity, a smooth working machine to get everything done.
He may not be perfect, but he sure as hell was the best man for the job.

You can take it as you please, My opinion is well... that this is all bullshit.

Now i'll go to Church and why i agreed to him being demoted, i do not enjoy writing this. He's a friend and i know I'm throwing him under the bus which i do not enjoy doing.

Church has previously gone behind Ryans back to other mods to consistently shit talk him and try get him "overthrown" from his position, now while i don't think shit talking other mods is a truly bad thing (you don't have to like everyone) talking behind someone's back to make them lose their position isn't a good trait to have.

As the years have gone by, Church has slowly lost the ability to forgive anyone or anything, he has threatened to resign if people make it to trial mod due to something they said but have no memory of 4-5 years ago. a Mod, especially an admin should be able to see through someone's past and see good in them, these days he honestly lacks that ability.

Church put in his Resignation before we were all asked to vote on him (no one knew but me) with the stipulation of what sounded like, "you pick me or Ryan". you find me a logical way that is a good trait to have, you talk it with the person you have problems with or you should leave.

He has quite the extensive history of being narrow minded, which has caused a lot of people to not want to work with him in the staff team, a team is meant to work together and have a unity, church wasn't apart of that unity anymore.

He has openly said he no longer cared for the respect of the community or the staff team. arguably the most important thing needed from any staff member, let alone a high ranked one. This has caused him to be what i consider the most disliked staff member of recent times.

His demotion has been in the talks and has been blessed by Rapsey for over 12 months, this wasn't an out of nowhere demotion, this was a constant buildup of situations that have finally tipped over the line. Ryan never had to ask for the teams opinion, it's his team and it's his final call, he did it out of the fairness of everyone.

His nature to very rarely believe he is wrong. it makes having unique and good discussion near impossible at times when they're needed the most.

all of this has led me to finally say yes to Church being demoted, i don't think he was abusive, i don't think he broke any rules. I'm just no longer in the belief he is fit for a team member.

I'll leave this Forum thread up for 24 hours for discussion, if you guys get out of control, i'll lock it and call it a day.
too long didnt read