Dear Mike.

Discuss anything and everything about PkHonor.
Wir3d
Honor Player

Re: Dear Mike.

Post by Wir3d » Fri Jan 05, 2024 10:01 am

Markymark wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 5:57 pm
Not to mention Nazuths started to take these posts as targets against yall, like you are doing, Kind of like children, To where I had to pm him to assure him hes a good coder, as if someone is calling him less? To where he starts talking crap about the people that actually tell him hes appreciated, which definately had the posibility of tainting code to help out his clan, if not take bribes. Ive seen plenty in this game, I wouldnt put favoritism aside especially if we are starting to have regular players of the game, and owners on clans, be lead developers of the game. Theres plenty of videos on corrupt admins and owners, should we risk turning pkhonor into that type of style?
You know what, you are correct. I must confess that Nazuths has been tainted. He fed our cc and other cc's some bugs and glitches we could exploit for our own gain. We were told not to tell anyone as to keep Nazuths dev rank safe so he can make more updates to benefit couple people and not the server. He has done this with other people that pay him for his services, now if you can afford it, he can code you something to exploit too and make the game easier just for you.

( THIS IS A JOKE AND YOU ARE SO OUT OF LINE TO ASSUME SUCH RUDE COMMENTS TOWARD SOMEONE. ESPICALLY SOMEONE YOU DON'T TALK TO NOR GET TO KNOW THE PERSON HE IS)

Please for the love of god stop commenting on this thread and others. I will speak up for others and say you post nothing constructive towards the conversation at hand. We are not forcing Mike out of his server, no one is purposely pushing glitches\bugs into the game for their personal gain. No one wants to see the server suffer with no updates. For the LAST TIME, the devs want to work with mike to make frequent updates\fixes without having him oversee each line of code, if they gain Mike's trust.
An Iron Noob wrote:This server would be way more successful, have greater player retention, and better, more positive vibes if it weren't for Nazuths and roddycc.

Elon musky
Premium Donator

Re: Dear Mike.

Post by Elon musky » Fri Jan 05, 2024 10:08 pm

I have decided not to weigh in on the topic because I am in a limbo on what I think the right direction for this should be. But I did read this quote and it struck a nerve.
Raj wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 8:52 am They’re not unrelated; not having adequate review processes is extremely demotivating for me at least, and I’m not inclined to mentally invest in other work until I have actually wrapped up the post-release bug fixing for the combat achievements and the engine systems I wrote to make them easier.
I can’t be the only 1 that can relate to this level of frustration. When you have a team or community relying on you to produce, but you’re being slowed down by others not pulling their weight can be very discouraging and push away great workers.

I completely understand the hesitation you have moving forward with work on new content before you can cross all of your T’s and dot all of your I’s on your latest project. There is no amount of beta testing that is will compare to it going live in game and the community pushing your coding to its limits.

Not digging or taking sides on the topic because I am still unconvinced of either side. Just wanted to emphasize this point for those who have missed it.