Favorite Memories to date?

Discuss anything and everything about PkHonor.
Dismayed
Premium Donator

Favorite Memories to date?

Post by Dismayed » Wed Nov 22, 2023 5:26 pm

(If this in the incorrect forum section please feel free to move this..)

Was just curious, what is everyone's top 1-2 memories on PkHonor? Feel free to drop photos/videos/or just general stories.

I know some of you have been here for years, so I'd love to see the memories made along the way.

I'll start --

1. Joining my family, #RoddyCC. :prayge: -- 99.9% of the reason I've stuck around. To my brothers -- Thank you for accepting a lost, homeless, useless young man and turning him into a demon.

Who's next?

Will be ok2
Premium Donator

Re: Favorite Memories to date?

Post by Will be ok2 » Wed Nov 22, 2023 6:00 pm

Sweet thread!

1) the old days of GG LSP with Jayden, Rambo h1ts and myself running it.

2) multi warring, this includes from 5+ years agoe being in the underdogs where bones2 would do 300-500B giveaways whenever we won wars against ape gang to being allied with Roddy cc and warring against ape gang and Juze :kekw: also great times doing Rollie pollie wars against Roddy cc risking like 10M vs their 100B’s.

Although some of my favourite times on pkhonor was grinding comp cape for the first time and getting the new experiences for the first time, nothing can compare to the first’s for things and the dopamine hits you get :sadge: :prayge:

Sorazery
Premium Donator

Post by Sorazery » Fri Nov 24, 2023 12:12 am

becoming lounge co-owner, ty lounge

Mr etho
Premium Donator

Post by Mr etho » Fri Nov 24, 2023 7:08 pm

1. When I joined PkHonor and started grinding 2B XP and met Thoby and Jovi (still miss you and honestly considered you my closest friends in PkHonor, been 7 years :( ) who taught me the ways of skilling and PvM. We used to race to 2B Crafting/Mining for like 25b, when customs were 6-7b.

2. Kalevipojad CC with Karl25, Bones, FPK Merk, Pekiviiner etc. The worst PK clan in PkH but probably the most hilarious one. 8 man Dark Bow spec terrorists in the wild 😂

3. When I made youtube videos and thought I would become famous of PkHonor #15YearOldDreams. (Actually enjoyed making videos with other people and making different series)

4. 24h Nex Sessions with Late Range2. (Aka Metal Raimon today)

5. Phisy/Fishy(cant remember the exact name) but in one video chat his mom started flirting with me for like 2h and she was single. I still wonder if this was the reason Phisy/Fishy staked all my items and blocked me everywhere.

6. When I was moderator. Actually liked helping people and I guess it shaped my future as well, considering I became a cop, so thanks PkHonor.

There is probably a lot more that doesnt come in mind right away.

Most regretful is probably the RWT bullshit. Thought that I cba to play anymore and wanted to go out with a bang, abusing Bones trust by logging in his account and selling his gold and making really fucked up forum post when I got caught. That severed ties with a lot of friends I had. Honestly, I still think about how immature that was and it was at a time where I was at my lowest mentally.

Patel
Advisor

Post by Patel » Mon Dec 04, 2023 4:45 pm

1. Joining pkhonor. I had a friend who, at the time, was the user of 'taylor gang' (account trading was allowed at the time). July 2011. Hamade, the owner, was running a competition to see who could make the best background for the login screen. I had previously run some server where I made Taylor gang a mod, and we kept in touch. He knew I could do graphics, so he reached out and asked me to make an entry for him, as a favor.

I did it, and joined the forums to see if he'd win with my creation. Not only did the background win, in that process I found myself sucked into the community. The drama, the personalities, the design, it was several steps above most rsps at the time. I spent close to no time ingame but a lot on the forums, and still wriggled my way into forums moderator, then somehow distinguished myself enough to become a moderator in game.

Pkhonor at the time was like a wild West in some niche corner of the internet. Whacky characters, often blatant corruption, and a generally more chaotic structure. The game was inhabited by teenagers and the community corresponded to that. There was always something new happening and it was an ingress point for hundreds of players. There was simply a lot of energy

Anyways, that's how I transitioned into the community. Fun times

2. Ricks account gets hacked and used for a ban spree.

3. Dead newb gets banned (the first time).

4. My entire time as staff. Made so many friends and solved so many problems. Genuinely enjoyed that

Kylo ren
Honor Player

Post by Kylo ren » Tue Dec 05, 2023 1:00 am

I’d probably say that one of my favorite moments was being promoted to Administrator and Head Forums Mod by Mike and Rapsey. Having the two of them promote me personally was a great feeling, because it showed me that I had earned both of their trust and respect, and that they both believed in me to be able to perform the job.

Being Patel’s successor on the Forums was such an honor, and I had some pretty big shoes to fill, and I think that, while my time as both Admin and Head Forums Mod were relatively short, I was proud of the work that I did, and all the connections I made with everyone.

Dismayed
Premium Donator

Post by Dismayed » Tue Dec 05, 2023 11:45 pm

Loved reading through each and every one of these so far.

Learning a lot about some of you who I didn't know as well before and some history I just wasn't around to witness sadly.

Who's next?!

Iron adam
Event Coordinator

Post by Iron adam » Wed Dec 06, 2023 12:00 am

Back when I banned Juntow for rtw. Server was so peaceful for a few years..

The underdog
Premium Donator

Post by The underdog » Thu Dec 07, 2023 11:59 pm

Dismayed wrote: Tue Dec 05, 2023 11:45 pm Loved reading through each and every one of these so far.

Learning a lot about some of you who I didn't know as well before and some history I just wasn't around to witness sadly.

Who's next?!
Get back to the bingo event, I mean get there at all already :grumpycat:
#Justice4Church
#DemoteRyanHeResigned
#capes2presets2k18

Andres
Developer

Post by Andres » Fri Dec 08, 2023 12:56 am

One of my favorite memories is when I first connected with Dstone2.

Turns out, we live in the same area and went to the same college.

That connection led to me becoming the first developer for PkHonor, and it opened the doors for more people to join after.

Little did I know that this interaction would have such a big impact. Dstone2 and I have been working IRL together for the same company for years, achieving some cool milestones. Thanks to him, I joined this company that really shaped my career in a good way.

Reflecting on a memorable discussion with Kim in 2015, I'm reminded of the incredible times we shared in our youth.

And how carefree we all were back then.

viewtopic.php?t=51940