Least favorite skill on Pkhonor

Discuss anything and everything about PkHonor.

Least favorite skill on Pkhonor/Needs some work

Prayer
5%
Runecrafting
2%
Construction
32%
Agility
14%
Herblore
2%
Thieving
7%
Crafting
No votes
Fletching
No votes
Slayer
No votes
Hunter
25%
Mining
2%
Smithing
4%
Fishing
2%
Cooking
No votes
Firemaking
2%
Woodcutting
2%
Farming
4%

Total votes: 57

Brant
Fanatic

Least favorite skill on Pkhonor

Post by Brant » Sat Oct 28, 2023 6:16 am

I'm trying to gauge an interest in which skill is the least popular, I'm excluding combat skills, such as mage, range, attack, strength, defense, and hitpoints from the list since those are fundamental and will not change. But, for all the other skills, which one do you dislike the most/which skill do you think needs the most work and attention?

Also, if you could, leave a little description of what you want to see done to make it better
Last edited by Brant on Sat Oct 28, 2023 6:44 am, edited 2 times in total.

Khilla
Senior Moderator

Re: Least favorite skill on Pkhonor

Post by Khilla » Sat Oct 28, 2023 6:17 am

Placing my bets on con and hunter

Luky911

Post by Luky911 » Sat Oct 28, 2023 6:44 am

why is summoning an option we don't even have that skill

Brant
Fanatic

Post by Brant » Sat Oct 28, 2023 6:45 am

Luky911 wrote: Sat Oct 28, 2023 6:44 am why is summoning an option we don't even have that skill
Thanks for reminding me, I forgot to remove it

Nazuths
Developer

Post by Nazuths » Sat Oct 28, 2023 9:37 am

Those are 2 completely different questions being asked, I dislike Hunter, but that doesn't mean I think it needs some rework

Nolan
Honor Player

Post by Nolan » Sat Oct 28, 2023 10:20 am

If there's any skill that actually needs work done to it I'd say finish Construction, not that it would change the training methods or be anything significant.

Something more unique or less tedious for Thieving would also be cool.

Kenneth
Honor Player

Post by Kenneth » Sat Oct 28, 2023 10:46 am

Agility is by far the worst, you essentially just do hunter entirely post 99. Id like to see roof top courses be implemented along with items and rewards centered around map mobility. Quickening things like clue scroll steps is what comes to mind first.

Construction has the most room for improvement. Poh are major game changers in osrs but I cant say I've ever used mine other than training and buying my max and comp capes. Costume room, unlimited jewelry teleports and wildy obelisks would be very interesting and welcomed changes.

The underdog
Premium Donator

Post by The underdog » Sat Oct 28, 2023 12:54 pm

Thieving is complete aids if you do it legit. Wildy rogue chests should be more xp than autoclicking a rogue but it isn't. Anything that is more than just autoclicking on one spot. Maybe add some pyramid plunder or something. Anything better than mind numbing clicking on one spot. So thieving is my top choice for this question.
  • Make chests faster than rogue autoclick
  • Add the minigame of pyramid plunder or something similar that is more engaging content
Cons and hunter suck coz they are slow. But that's a part of the game.
  • Toss me a gold bag just like a coal bag tho :thumbsup:
  • Magic butterfly net
  • Fix the 'empty inv' preset loading bug where it wont bank ur inv if u save ur preset with an empty inv
  • Optional: make obtaining bulk gold and smelting bulk gold more varied/more engaging
  • Second gold ore rock at premium skilling
Fishing

Living minerals are too expensive for ironmen in my books. Dark crabs and monkfish are faster but to obtain enough dark bait for even getting close to 2b is too rough.
  • Bring dark bait to larrans chests or more npcs/quantities.
Farming
  • Remove tree option for farming (at a cost)
Agility
I do agree with what's said above, agility simply being hunter post 99.
  • Add rooftop agility courses with rewards and those tokens to buy said rewards
Pking
Pking is a skill
  • Add #capes2presets2k18 (auto load items from refund box in ur preset if not in bank)
Prayer
  • Add chaos temple chaos altar prayer perks like on osrs
  • optional: ::skilling altar very slight xp boost, poh burners lit actually matter
can be useful for da poor bois among us.

Sumoning
  • Add summoning
For the credibility of all my ideas here we add this aswell.
#Justice4Church
#DemoteRyanHeResigned
#capes2presets2k18

Brant
Fanatic

Post by Brant » Sat Oct 28, 2023 4:22 pm

Kenneth wrote: Sat Oct 28, 2023 10:46 am Agility is by far the worst, you essentially just do hunter entirely post 99. Id like to see roof top courses be implemented along with items and rewards centered around map mobility. Quickening things like clue scroll steps is what comes to mind first.

Construction has the most room for improvement. Poh are major game changers in osrs but I cant say I've ever used mine other than training and buying my max and comp capes. Costume room, unlimited jewelry teleports and wildy obelisks would be very interesting and welcomed changes.
I can promise you, that two of the things you've mentioned are waiting on release

Fe nis
Premium Donator

Post by Fe nis » Sat Oct 28, 2023 7:10 pm

Only picked one, Construction, because as it stands a majority of people don't actually construct anything at all, they just spend absurd amounts of money spawning and respawning an NPC in their PoH dungeon over and over and over again.

I don't even think there's an issue with the skill itself, I don't think it needs a rework, I just think this cringe method of attaining xp should be removed entirely.

:)