Lieven passed away

Discuss anything and everything about PkHonor.
Hc kassa

Re: Lieven passed away

Post by Hc kassa » Thu Oct 26, 2023 8:56 pm

Markymark wrote: Thu Oct 26, 2023 8:15 pm
Mike wrote: Thu Oct 26, 2023 7:45 pm
Iron adam wrote: Thu Oct 26, 2023 7:37 pm Someone who has become so synonymous with PkHonor is certainly deserving of a permanent place in-game. I think we should add some statue or feature to commemorate his contributions and life. Not sure what the best way to do that is, but I think we should.
We are already planning on adding a permanent in-game memorial in the form of a statue, we've already settled on a statue that his friends agreed would be a fitting object to place, we also found a possible spot to put it (Varrock palace), now all we need is a proper text to put on it.
I do admit, this tragic event, despite it being a hard time, seeing how youre going about this, and really making an effort to have each and everyone of us remember him by, its a feeling I got back when Hamade was apart of the community, and always driven to make a difference and community a better place. I thank you for the time you set aside to make this happen, and it shows those who think you might not be so community driven that's not you! I hope in the hard times we are all coming to push across, we all stay connected with each other, because we are all almost at the point in life where we need each other.

I didnt know Lieven, and his death has impacted me a lot. Ive cried all morning, not understanding why because I didn't know him on a personal level, but the fact he spent his days with us at such a young age when he should have been out and having fun enjoying his little time he didnt know he had left, is what made the tears come out. He genuinely cared about all of us, even if he did shout out some memes and made direct statements towards us to make us think hes someone hes not.

With that being said, Mike, I really wish you communicate with us a bit more. Tragedy's can happen at any moment for no reason at all as we have seen. If this is how we feel about the personal that made us feel good about ourselves everytime he logged in, imagine what we would feel when we wake up one day and something were to happen to you, or rapsey, or anyone else that gave us the escape we needed in life in order to power through the struggles, and wish we had a chance to say thank you for all youve done and get a chance to have a way we can cope rather than wonder what we should have done.

For everyone else, I might not know all of you, but I know most of you. You guys are the reason I login to play, because of the love I feel from everyone I interact with! We all have ups, and we all have downs. I just want you to know if anyone is ever feeling anything and want to share, Im only a message away! After what happened, I want to try to get to know everybody as much as I can. This really opened up my eyes as how much we each mean to each other!
Sad we can't like posts. I'd do it to this one.

Iron vok
Honor Player

Post by Iron vok » Thu Oct 26, 2023 9:50 pm

Fe nis wrote: Thu Oct 26, 2023 5:51 pm This sucked to wake up to.

Rest easy Lieven my nigga.
As a Card Holder myself, I think someone needs to posthumously give Lieven a permanent pass and forgive all previous transgressions of him using The Word without presenting The Card.

Theownage
Premium Donator

Post by Theownage » Thu Oct 26, 2023 9:51 pm

Iron vok wrote: Thu Oct 26, 2023 9:50 pm
Fe nis wrote: Thu Oct 26, 2023 5:51 pm This sucked to wake up to.

Rest easy Lieven my nigga.
As a Card Holder myself, I think someone needs to posthumously give Lieven a permanent pass and forgive all previous transgressions of him using The Word without presenting The Card.
+1

Theownage
Premium Donator

Post by Theownage » Thu Oct 26, 2023 9:52 pm

Mike wrote: Thu Oct 26, 2023 6:54 pm
Theownage wrote: Thu Oct 26, 2023 6:08 pm Hard to accept this tragic news...

We've know each other for almost 6-7 years. Never got to meet you even tho my work is 1 street away from where u live. I'll do my best to attend the funeral.

You wont be forgotten. ❤️ Truely one of a kind.
Rapsey and myself were also planning to attend his funeral, but apparently his father would like to only invite family and a few close friends. There is a website where you can send your condolences online, but I'm not sure if I'm at liberty to share the link. If one of his close friends would happen to know if it's okay to share the site with the PkHonor community, please let us know so other people can send their condolences and support to the family.
After a quick search i found it, thanks for letting me know. Yeserday it wasn't online yet.

Ayeno1
Premium Donator

Post by Ayeno1 » Thu Oct 26, 2023 10:53 pm

Wow Big L. It's been many years we have known each other. We weren't as close as we were back then but it doesn't matter. Rest easy man!!

Ephriam
Honor Player

Post by Ephriam » Fri Oct 27, 2023 1:39 am

Reminds you to tell the people around you that you love them. Lieven was a great friend and It's sad knowing that this happened right as his life was taking off. He was so dedicated to everything/everyone in his life and he will be missed :(.

Grizzly mint
Premium Donator

Post by Grizzly mint » Fri Oct 27, 2023 4:44 am

RIP Lieven, you will be missed.

Bamf status
Premium Donator

Post by Bamf status » Fri Oct 27, 2023 5:28 am

Rest easy Lieven. Nobody else had the passion you did for this community and your humor and wit will live forever. You deserved more life. Let your passing help us all to live life a little stronger for all those who don’t have that choice anymore. We will miss you man.
---They Aint gonna give it to you, so go take it---

The underdog
Premium Donator

Post by The underdog » Fri Oct 27, 2023 10:01 am

Online condolences link.

https://www.begrafenissen-feryn.be/rouw ... even-geryl

Just in case: It's serious so don't post anything inappropriate.
#Justice4Church
#DemoteRyanHeResigned
#capes2presets2k18

Tezey
Honor Player

Post by Tezey » Fri Oct 27, 2023 10:07 am

Will be missed. Cya