Lieven passed away

Discuss anything and everything about PkHonor.
Markymark
Premium Donator

Re: Lieven passed away

Post by Markymark » Sun Nov 05, 2023 10:46 am

Will be ok2 wrote: Sun Nov 05, 2023 3:53 am Just shared this with the boys in our gg lsp discord so I figure I’d share it here aswell. lieven and I were bantering back n fourth when he said he needs to shave before his neck beard comes back in etc… I told him he resembled a drunk native who bums cigarettes off people and he was absolutely rolling over the comment :kekw: :prayge: gonna miss having conversations with him… hopefully this picture will give his other friends a smile
:cry: :cry: :cry: :wub: :wub:

James
Premium Donator

Post by James » Mon Nov 06, 2023 1:21 am

Like everyone who had the pleasure of interacting with you, I'll miss you, Lieven. You were always ready for a chat and a laugh. Rest in peace, friend.

Kim
Honor Player

Post by Kim » Mon Nov 06, 2023 3:46 am

I am heartbroken. If you guys haven't done the Halloween event, please do it. In his honor.

Rip Lieven. You'll be missed my friend.

Nolan
Honor Player

Post by Nolan » Mon Nov 06, 2023 7:13 am

Kim wrote: Mon Nov 06, 2023 3:46 am I am heartbroken. If you guys haven't done the Halloween event, please do it. In his honor.

Rip Lieven. You'll be missed my friend.
It is a great tribute.

Ruler
Honor Player

Post by Ruler » Mon Nov 06, 2023 9:30 am

I don't like this news at all. Always thought you were a great guy. Has been quite some time but I have some fond memories of our chats and gaming together.

Rest in peace Lieven

Markymark
Premium Donator

Post by Markymark » Mon Nov 06, 2023 12:21 pm

Ruler wrote: Mon Nov 06, 2023 9:30 am I don't like this news at all. Always thought you were a great guy. Has been quite some time but I have some fond memories of our chats and gaming together.

Rest in peace Lieven
Save them for the future!!

Kylo ren
Honor Player

Post by Kylo ren » Wed Nov 08, 2023 5:41 pm

Wow. I am not quite sure what to say about this. Such a tragedy.

He was such a great kid. He was always the type of person that could make you laugh about something stupid even when you were in a bad mood. I always enjoyed watching him get all frustrated with people on the forums as well. He was definitely a good one. I am sorry to hear of his passing. I hope he's in a better place now.

Does anyone know of the cause of death?

Jelle
Honor Player

Post by Jelle » Fri Nov 10, 2023 7:15 pm

I'm truly sorry to hear about Lieven's passing. The news came as a shock. It was always a pleasure having Lieven around and I can't believe he is no longer with us.

Rest in peace Lieven.

Rawr
Premium Donator

Post by Rawr » Fri Nov 10, 2023 11:25 pm

If anyone wants to share a private message with his friends and family, get in touch with me and I'll make sure it's passed on.

(Sorry if someone else has already offered to do this, I haven't kept up to date with the PKH forums/messages too much)

Iron vok
Honor Player

Post by Iron vok » Sat Nov 11, 2023 12:10 am

Mike wrote: Wed Nov 01, 2023 1:53 am
Markymark wrote: Mon Oct 30, 2023 6:37 pm
Ozymandias wrote: Mon Oct 30, 2023 1:47 pm OK so a small update: Lievens dad would like some anecdotes/and or funny pictures of Lieven so if any of you guys got them dm them to me I guess.
Heres a video of an accurate meme video hes made <3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8TA8AOMwBrE
Lmao, absolute gold. Too bad I never saw it before. And too bad you can't quite put that into quotes, it's the whole video compilation that makes it so priceless.

Somebody's gotta have witty quotes of him, I've heard people tell many tales of them lately, but I have yet to see an actual quote pass by.
He was a true wordsmith. A master of the English language. Gone but not forgotten