Lieven passed away

Discuss anything and everything about PkHonor.
Edonist
Honor Player

Re: Lieven passed away

Post by Edonist » Fri Oct 27, 2023 10:15 am

Rest in peace friend

Azu rite
Premium Donator

Post by Azu rite » Fri Oct 27, 2023 12:28 pm

I was hoping this was one of your little meme posts...

It's crazy how someone you never met irl can have such a profound impact on you.
Lieven went from an annoying little shit to a genuine friend to me. At this point I don't even remember how we originally met, but I do know we lost a good one with him. Rip man...

Taking applications for a new person to bait/flame whenever I login again since this one passed :(

The underdog
Premium Donator

Post by The underdog » Fri Oct 27, 2023 7:08 pm

Mike wrote: Thu Oct 26, 2023 6:54 pm
Theownage wrote: Thu Oct 26, 2023 6:08 pm Hard to accept this tragic news...

We've know each other for almost 6-7 years. Never got to meet you even tho my work is 1 street away from where u live. I'll do my best to attend the funeral.

You wont be forgotten. ❤️ Truely one of a kind.
Rapsey and myself were also planning to attend his funeral, but apparently his father would like to only invite family and a few close friends. There is a website where you can send your condolences online, but I'm not sure if I'm at liberty to share the link. If one of his close friends would happen to know if it's okay to share the site with the PkHonor community, please let us know so other people can send their condolences and support to the family.
There is an open invitation to attend the funeral so should be no problem for you and Rapsey to go. See pm for details. Still need to confirm if it is fine for just literally anyone to come from this game aswell, because maybe that wasn't intentional. So I won't post the full details publicly here just yet.
#Justice4Church
#DemoteRyanHeResigned
#capes2presets2k18

Jumping bug
Honor Player

Post by Jumping bug » Sat Oct 28, 2023 4:59 am

A deep reminder to hold those you value close and appreciate the time you have with them. I hope Fungamer's passing will bring us all together and help us appreciate each and every one of our friends. None of us live forever. I saw eye to eye with Fungamer very little but even when we disagreed, he had a way of explaining things in a way where it became easy to see his point of view. Even when we disagreed, I was able to have mad respect for the way he saw things. He was a great leader and outstanding rolemodel and I'll miss seeing him around.

I do suggest this thread be posted to the main website if possible, especially if any in-game funeral dates or other links become available.

It would be neat if anyone had any screenshots of Fungamer related content f you could post that for memories sake.

Raj
Developer

Post by Raj » Sat Oct 28, 2023 11:40 am

I hope everyone remembers Lieven for the energy he put into making this server an enjoyable place for you all. Truly a one of a kind dude, by far my best friend and one of the most passionate out of all the people I’ve ever worked with. Really a big loss for the world, rest in peace brother, miss you big time

Markymark
Premium Donator

Post by Markymark » Sat Oct 28, 2023 3:26 pm

Raj wrote: Sat Oct 28, 2023 11:40 am I hope everyone remembers Lieven for the energy he put into making this server an enjoyable place for you all. Truly a one of a kind dude, by far my best friend and one of the most passionate out of all the people I’ve ever worked with. Really a big loss for the world, rest in peace brother, miss you big time
Im still so sad 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

Ozymandias
Forum Addict

Post by Ozymandias » Mon Oct 30, 2023 1:47 pm

OK so a small update: Lievens dad would like some anecdotes/and or funny pictures of Lieven so if any of you guys got them dm them to me I guess.
Discord : ravifrombns

Markymark
Premium Donator

Post by Markymark » Mon Oct 30, 2023 6:37 pm

Ozymandias wrote: Mon Oct 30, 2023 1:47 pm OK so a small update: Lievens dad would like some anecdotes/and or funny pictures of Lieven so if any of you guys got them dm them to me I guess.
Heres a video of an accurate meme video hes made <3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8TA8AOMwBrE

Ryun
Premium Donator

Post by Ryun » Mon Oct 30, 2023 7:23 pm

Fly high and rest easy friend. I'll miss bullshitting with you on discord and in game. One of the first friends i made on this server a decade ago. I really dont have any other words except you will be missed friend...

Vik
Honor Player

Post by Vik » Tue Oct 31, 2023 8:01 am

This doesn't feel real rest in peace, dear friend. It feels like just yesterday we were both kids helping each other crown hunt. One of my first real connections on this server and one that I will cherish forever.