Lieven passed away

Discuss anything and everything about PkHonor.
Mike
Programmer

Re: Lieven passed away

Post by Mike » Wed Nov 01, 2023 1:53 am

Markymark wrote: Mon Oct 30, 2023 6:37 pm
Ozymandias wrote: Mon Oct 30, 2023 1:47 pm OK so a small update: Lievens dad would like some anecdotes/and or funny pictures of Lieven so if any of you guys got them dm them to me I guess.
Heres a video of an accurate meme video hes made <3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8TA8AOMwBrE
Lmao, absolute gold. Too bad I never saw it before. And too bad you can't quite put that into quotes, it's the whole video compilation that makes it so priceless.

Somebody's gotta have witty quotes of him, I've heard people tell many tales of them lately, but I have yet to see an actual quote pass by.

Jumping bug
Honor Player

Post by Jumping bug » Wed Nov 01, 2023 2:02 am

Markymark wrote: Mon Oct 30, 2023 6:37 pm
Ozymandias wrote: Mon Oct 30, 2023 1:47 pm OK so a small update: Lievens dad would like some anecdotes/and or funny pictures of Lieven so if any of you guys got them dm them to me I guess.
Heres a video of an accurate meme video hes made <3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8TA8AOMwBrE
Lmfao, some of those are quite accurate :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Rick
Premium Donator

Post by Rick » Thu Nov 02, 2023 12:21 am

Absolutely shocked to read this.

Lieven one type of person who enjoyed fucking around and always happy. I remember hanging around probably everywhere ingame. I’ve enjoyed our times on here man and thank you for all the laughs!

Lieven, Boeler, rust zacht x

Markymark
Premium Donator

Post by Markymark » Thu Nov 02, 2023 7:55 am

Rick wrote: Thu Nov 02, 2023 12:21 am Absolutely shocked to read this.

Lieven one type of person who enjoyed fucking around and always happy. I remember hanging around probably everywhere ingame. I’ve enjoyed our times on here man and thank you for all the laughs!

Very nice to see you pass by, great to hear from you. Glad youre still with us :)

Ozymandias
Forum Addict

Post by Ozymandias » Thu Nov 02, 2023 6:01 pm

Faka Rick pull up bro

Also : boys we're kind of in a pickle y'all aint gonna tell me literally no1 has something funny of lieven or irl pics that we can use. We've been unearthing convos from wayback but Lieven was like a ghost. I sent his yt channel but idk what they can do with it :omegalul:
Discord : ravifrombns

The underdog
Premium Donator

Post by The underdog » Thu Nov 02, 2023 7:34 pm

Ozymandias wrote: Thu Nov 02, 2023 6:01 pm

Faka Rick pull up bro

Also : boys we're kind of in a pickle y'all aint gonna tell me literally no1 has something funny of lieven or irl pics that we can use. We've been unearthing convos from wayback but Lieven was like a ghost. I sent his yt channel but idk what they can do with it :omegalul:
Vinny has doxed lieven on the forums before, I got that pic still but don't think it's a funny pic. There's a funny sticker of him but that's not really appropriate.

Lievens quote's are NSFW :ohcrap: Please make sure his phone doesn't get unlocked and have his browser history deleted.
I'll do another scroll and see if we got some safe content.
#Justice4Church
#DemoteRyanHeResigned
#capes2presets2k18

Azu rite
Premium Donator

Post by Azu rite » Thu Nov 02, 2023 9:57 pm

The underdog wrote: Thu Nov 02, 2023 7:34 pm

Faka Rick pull up bro

Vinny has doxed lieven on the forums before, I got that pic still but don't think it's a funny pic. There's a funny sticker of him but that's not really appropriate.

Lievens quote's are NSFW :ohcrap: Please make sure his phone doesn't get unlocked and have his browser history deleted.
Tbh I'd be banned if I show anything Lieven related 🤷‍♂️

Jumping bug
Honor Player

Post by Jumping bug » Sun Nov 05, 2023 3:33 am

Azu rite wrote: Thu Nov 02, 2023 9:57 pm
The underdog wrote: Thu Nov 02, 2023 7:34 pm

Faka Rick pull up bro

Tbh I'd be banned if I show anything Lieven related 🤷‍♂️
Plz show.

Will be ok2
Premium Donator

Post by Will be ok2 » Sun Nov 05, 2023 3:53 am

Just shared this with the boys in our gg lsp discord so I figure I’d share it here aswell. lieven and I were bantering back n fourth when he said he needs to shave before his neck beard comes back in etc… I told him he resembled a drunk native who bums cigarettes off people and he was absolutely rolling over the comment :kekw: :prayge: gonna miss having conversations with him… hopefully this picture will give his other friends a smile
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Hunkofman
Senior Moderator

Post by Hunkofman » Sun Nov 05, 2023 5:21 am

Will be ok2 wrote: Sun Nov 05, 2023 3:53 am Just shared this with the boys in our gg lsp discord so I figure I’d share it here aswell. lieven and I were bantering back n fourth when he said he needs to shave before his neck beard comes back in etc… I told him he resembled a drunk native who bums cigarettes off people and he was absolutely rolling over the comment :kekw: :prayge: gonna miss having conversations with him… hopefully this picture will give his other friends a smile
:wub: