Iron Tavern - The Best Iron CC - All Irons Welcome

Introduce your clan, or find a clan here.
Iron podge
Premium Donator

Iron Tavern - The Best Iron CC - All Irons Welcome

Post by Iron podge » Sun Aug 13, 2023 8:45 pm

There has been a need for an Iron-Focused cc since Iron Inc merged with a regular cc some time ago. I was told I should make one. I'm excited to share there is a new Iron CC starting. We have added our own twist of iron services. This thread will be updated, better formatted, and eventually completed as the cc grows.

THE IRON TAVERN

Who We Are:

We are a chill group of players who enjoy the iron play method. We make it a goal to help other irons any way possible. We want to make Max, or even Completionist Capes, a reality for all irons who join. All are welcome regardless of game experience. The only rule is you must be on your iron account - exceptions made for "friends" of the cc (see rank section). We are classic, cc-focused at this time (no discord).

What we Do:

We play the game! We strategize together to grow our accounts as effectively as possible. We keep lesser-known best-methods internal. We have group PvM and minigame events when possible (raids, nex, LMS, castle wars, etc) with support of alt accounts. We work to support each other during wilderness achievements.

Rules:
Spoiler: show
1.) You must be on an iron account to enter the clan chat. Non-Irons will be asked to leave (or removed) only to return when they are on their iron. Iron-verified accounts will be added as recruit rank as soon as possible.

2.) All PKHonor rules must be followed. Excessive flaming, scamming, ragging will result in perm-ban.

3.) Members may not PK other member iron accounts unless both parties agree beforehand. This includes killing Irons on alt accounts. If this is discovered, you will be instantly perm-banned.

4.) Due to rule 3, Members may not be in PvP-focused clans that rag irons or hold areas. PvM clans are fine. We understand some people want to play on their eco/alt accounts. Generally, other clans are acceptable. Owners reserve the right to determine which clans are not accepted. Current unacceptable: Roddy CC

5.) Only Generals+ may advertise on yell. Feel free to recruit any other way.

Ranks
1.) All irons who join the cc will be automatically granted recruit after following the rules for a short period of time.

2.) Corporal+ rank will be granted to users who apply on this forums thread. It is our clan's vision to increase forums activity and collaboration. For some people, making an account and applying to our clan can be a first step in this.

3.) "Friends" rank is reserved only for accounts who are verified and trusted by Generals+. These are accounts who are typically honor or normal accounts for assistance in the wilderness or PvM (see wilderness protection).
Wilderness Protection
(coming very soon, in beta)
Wilderness Achievements typically pose a challenge for irons. We aim to help solve that. Our Generals+ have built a network of scout accounts. They will notify the cc when heavily active PvPers are not online or seem to be afk. Official, Corporal+ rank users can receive wilderness protection from upper ranks of the cc as they are available to provide it. This wilderness protection is not necessarily to anti-pk, but to allow you enough time for an escape. Tips for those who provide protection services are recommended, but never required/requested. Service providers (ranks) will be prioritized when services are needed.
How To Apply
Officially joining will grant you corporal rank. Lying on the application can result in kick/ban.
To apply/join, reply to this thread answering the following question format:

Code: Select all

Name of Iron Account:
Total ::timeplayed on iron:
Why you want to join:
List your main/oldest/most well-known account (required, don't have to list all alts):
Do you have an honor account? 
Are you active in another cc? If so which? (required)
If someone recruited you, who?
Ranks & Members
(coming soon)
Last edited by Iron podge on Mon Aug 14, 2023 2:07 am, edited 17 times in total.
:doge:

Iron podge
Premium Donator

Re: Iron Tavern - The Ultimate Iron Clan Chat - All Irons Welcome

Post by Iron podge » Sun Aug 13, 2023 8:45 pm

Reserved for Active & Upcoming Events

Dates of wilderness events will not be posted on forums - only rules/details/participant expectations. See Generals+ for specific details.

Nex

Mass Revenants

Mass Frost Dragons
Last edited by Iron podge on Tue Aug 15, 2023 4:53 pm, edited 6 times in total.

Hunkofman
Senior Moderator

Re: Iron Tavern - The Best Iron CC - All Irons Welcome

Post by Hunkofman » Sun Aug 13, 2023 11:30 pm

wish you the best of luck!

Lildevi
Premium Donator

Post by Lildevi » Mon Aug 14, 2023 1:23 am

Name of Iron Account: TheDevilsAd
Total ::timeplayed on iron: 35 hours
Why you want to join: Im new to the ironman life style haha loving it, looking for a decent ironman cc
List your main/oldest/most well-known account (required, don't have to list all alts): Lildevi
Do you have an honor account? no but maybe soon if i keep getting nice drops on my main , pretty close
Are you active in another cc? If so which? (required) im active in the PVM Kings CC on my main lildevi. currently sitting in, ::help on my ironman

Iron podge
Premium Donator

Post by Iron podge » Mon Aug 14, 2023 1:26 am

Lildevi wrote: Mon Aug 14, 2023 1:23 am Name of Iron Account: TheDevilsAd
Total ::timeplayed on iron: 35 hours
Why you want to join: Im new to the ironman life style haha loving it, looking for a decent ironman cc
List your main/oldest/most well-known account (required, don't have to list all alts): Lildevi
Do you have an honor account? no but maybe soon if i keep getting nice drops on my main , pretty close
Are you active in another cc? If so which? (required) im active in the PVM Kings CC on my main lildevi. currently sitting in, ::help on my ironman
Accepted! Welcome! :D :D
Hunkofman wrote: Sun Aug 13, 2023 11:30 pm wish you the best of luck!
Thanks for the help and encouragement!