5 August Updates: bugfixes

All of PkHonor's news will be posted here.
Mike
Programmer

5 August Updates: bugfixes

Post by Mike » Sat Aug 05, 2023 3:45 pm

• An issue with teleporting to a target in multi-combat zone using the target teleport tab was fixed
  • Two issues where you could bypass the IP-limit in LMS have been fixed
  • An issue where your bloody/bloodier key would be consumed when opening a loot crate has been fixed
  • Adds ::lms and ::nex commands similar to ::nightmare, displaying players at LMS and Nex respectively
  • Adds ::lmspoints command to check how many LMS points you have
  • Spellbook and prayer book are now remembered upon entering a game of LMS
  • Skully dialogue was changed to be more clear, additionally, having a threshold of 0 will now put everything in a loot key
  • An issue with spells showing up as castable when the current mage level was too low to cast the spell, has now been fixed (requires client restart)
  • Fixed the ::commands list on the wiki that had a lot of missing entries
  • Fixed the max hit of trident of the seas/swamp and sanguinesti staff while under the effect of an overload(+) in the Chambers of Xeric
  • Steel, Iron & Bronze dragons now additionally drop noted bars. The quantity & droprates are the same as the mithril bar drops for mithril dragons
  • A bug has been fixed with bloody keys in LMS
  • Fixed the bonus magic damage on the following equipment:
    • Occult necklace and occult necklace (or): 10% (instead of 15%)
    • Smoke battlestaff while using the modern spellbook: 10% (instead of 0%)
    • Zuriel's staff: 10% (instead of 0%)
    • Ahrim's staff: 5% (instead of 0%)
    • Staff of Light, Staff of The Dead, Toxic Staff of The Dead and Staff of Balance: 15% (instead of 12%)

Elon musky
Premium Donator

Re: 5 August Updates: bugfixes

Post by Elon musky » Sat Aug 05, 2023 3:55 pm

Damn, that is a huge buff to magic in PVP

Mike
Programmer

Post by Mike » Sat Aug 05, 2023 4:21 pm

I just realized I made a mistake while writing up the news post: occult necklace now has 10% magic damage bonus instead of 15%, so that one is being nerfed instead of buffed.

Elon musky
Premium Donator

Post by Elon musky » Sat Aug 05, 2023 4:25 pm

Mike wrote: Sat Aug 05, 2023 4:21 pm I just realized I made a mistake while writing up the news post: occult necklace now has 10% magic damage bonus instead of 15%, so that one is being nerfed instead of buffed.
Thank goodness! Now it seems like a rebalancing :D

Respire1337
Premium Donator

Post by Respire1337 » Sat Aug 05, 2023 7:39 pm

Mike wrote: Sat Aug 05, 2023 4:21 pm I just realized I made a mistake while writing up the news post: occult necklace now has 10% magic damage bonus instead of 15%, so that one is being nerfed instead of buffed.
I don't understand this one chief. Why touch our "unique" occult? Keep the magic strength at 15%. Unless experienced pkers deemed it way too strong, it has no need to be nerfed.

Fungamer
Developer

Post by Fungamer » Sat Aug 05, 2023 7:45 pm

Respire1337 wrote: Sat Aug 05, 2023 7:39 pm
I don't understand this one chief. Why touch our "unique" occult? Keep the magic strength at 15%. Unless experienced pkers deemed it way too strong, it has no need to be nerfed.
Occult still has twice the attack bonus it does on OSRS and +10 more prayer bonus. It's still the best overall magic amulet by far & opens up the possibility of using the arcane necklaces for their specific bonuses (Want more magic str? Arcane pulse necklace.)

Edit: And yeah, it was too strong for PVP, and it might very well still be. It still provides a ton of extra accuracy. The fact that to make it, we need to use some amulets you get a dozen from by AFKing at barrelchests and opening a few brimstone chests doesn't mean it should have twice the accuracy and +10 prayer bonus.

Respire1337
Premium Donator

Post by Respire1337 » Sat Aug 05, 2023 7:45 pm

Fungamer wrote: Sat Aug 05, 2023 7:45 pm

Occult still has twice the attack bonus it does on OSRS and +10 more prayer bonus. It's still the best magic amulet by far.
I am not talking to you. Now someone with some actual experience can shed some light on this?

Rapsey
Sysadmin

Post by Rapsey » Sat Aug 05, 2023 9:33 pm

Respire1337 wrote: Sat Aug 05, 2023 7:45 pm I am not talking to you. Now someone with some actual experience can shed some light on this?
Occult still has twice the attack bonus it does on OSRS and +10 more prayer bonus. It's still the best overall magic amulet by far & opens up the possibility of using the arcane necklaces for their specific bonuses (Want more magic str? Arcane pulse necklace.)

And yeah, it was too strong for PVP, and it might very well still be. It still provides a ton of extra accuracy. The fact that to make it, we need to use some amulets you get a dozen from by AFKing at barrelchests and opening a few brimstone chests doesn't mean it should have twice the accuracy and +10 prayer bonus.

Elon musky
Premium Donator

Post by Elon musky » Sat Aug 05, 2023 9:47 pm

Respire1337 wrote: Sat Aug 05, 2023 7:39 pm
Lmao I might be the only one who picked up on the sarcasm :rofl:

Hunkofman
Senior Moderator

Post by Hunkofman » Sat Aug 05, 2023 9:54 pm

Rapsey wrote: Sat Aug 05, 2023 9:33 pm
Respire1337 wrote: Sat Aug 05, 2023 7:45 pm I am not talking to you. Now someone with some actual experience can shed some light on this?

And yeah, it was too strong for PVP, and it might very well still be. It still provides a ton of extra accuracy. The fact that to make it, we need to use some amulets you get a dozen from by AFKing at barrelchests and opening a few brimstone chests doesn't mean it should have twice the accuracy and +10 prayer bonus.
the man has spoken..