Yell is only for buying and selling.

Discuss anything and everything about PkHonor.
Grizzly mint
Premium Donator

Yell is only for buying and selling.

Post by Grizzly mint » Sat Jul 22, 2023 12:37 pm

We need to reinforce this rule more often.

yell should only be buying and selling like the server message says. no one should talk unless they are buying or selling or else you get ipmuted. what me and ayo said is terrible. we deserve our ipmutes because khilla said talking is against the rules on yell.

Juntow
Premium Donator

Re: Yell is only for buying and selling.

Post by Juntow » Sat Jul 22, 2023 12:41 pm

:lol:
PkHonor's #1 Role Player and Servicer

[Verified] Fast, Efficient, Trusted Services endorsed by former and current PkHonor Staff members (Legally Binding).
⬇ ⬇ ⬇

Grizzly mint
Premium Donator

Post by Grizzly mint » Sat Jul 22, 2023 12:46 pm

juntow told me to report khilla, but i think he was in the right. me and ayo weren't buying or selling anything so we should be muted because we were warned that if we didn't sell or buy something we would be muted.

Ayeno1
Premium Donator

Post by Ayeno1 » Sat Jul 22, 2023 12:47 pm

Honestly I feel so disgusted when I see people post things completely unrelated to buying and selling on yell. Should not be allowed at all. Automatic IP ban, I personally feel...

Juntow
Premium Donator

Post by Juntow » Sat Jul 22, 2023 12:56 pm

Grizzly mint wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2023 12:46 pm juntow told me to report khilla, but i think he was in the right. me and ayo weren't buying or selling anything so we should be muted because we were warned that if we didn't sell or buy something we would be muted.
i did, but honestly im surprised u really did it. Khilla gave out two warnings before issuing the mute, i say its justified but of course you'll say otherwise.

[Verified] Fast, Efficient, Trusted Services endorsed by former and current PkHonor Staff members (Legally Binding).
⬇ ⬇ ⬇

Grizzly mint
Premium Donator

Post by Grizzly mint » Sat Jul 22, 2023 1:06 pm

Juntow wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2023 12:56 pm
Grizzly mint wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2023 12:46 pm juntow told me to report khilla, but i think he was in the right. me and ayo weren't buying or selling anything so we should be muted because we were warned that if we didn't sell or buy something we would be muted.
i did, but honestly im surprised u really did it. Khilla gave out two warnings before issuing the mute, i say its justified but of course you'll say otherwise.
i didn't report him. it would have been in the reports section which even a helper of your status can't read. and it was one warning, telling us we need to sell/buy something to yell, but i can understand the confusion.

Juntow
Premium Donator

Post by Juntow » Sat Jul 22, 2023 1:08 pm

Grizzly mint wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2023 1:06 pm
i didn't report him. it would have been in the reports section which even a helper of your status can't read. and it was one warning, telling us we need to sell/buy something to yell, but i can understand the confusion.
ah yes, i tend to quickly glance over the things you say as most of the time its usually just meaningless banter. My deepest apologies, Grizz :afro: :thumbsup:

⬇ ⬇ ⬇

Grizzly mint
Premium Donator

Post by Grizzly mint » Sat Jul 22, 2023 1:32 pm

Juntow wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2023 1:08 pm
Grizzly mint wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2023 1:06 pm

ah yes, i tend to quickly glance over the things you say as most of the time its usually just meaningless banter. My deepest apologies, Grizz :afro: :thumbsup:
perhaps a man in your position shouldn't glance over a situation before commenting on it.

Hc kassa

Post by Hc kassa » Sat Jul 22, 2023 1:37 pm

You did call people a r****, idiot, low IQ and so on. I think it's deserved that you got muted from yell. Sadly I didn't take screenshots.
Plus there have been 2 warnings by Khilla.

Nazuths
Developer

Post by Nazuths » Sat Jul 22, 2023 1:47 pm

Yell is only for buying and selling is not a rule.

The rule is

5) No spam or disruptive content
Pointless messages are not allowed on the forums or the yell channel. However, messages that most others find funny and aren't disrespectful are allowed. Disrupting one of the public chats or yell by quickly and repeatedly typing a message is also not allowed. Posting vulgar, offensive or sexual pictures on the forums counts as 'disruptive content' and may result in severe punishment. Complaining about punishments on yell is also considered spam and will only result in more punishments. Double posting on the forums may be considered spam unless you had a good reason to bump up a thread. You're not allowed to yell about fake giveaways that would entice players to spam Private Message players or staff in-game.

It seems to have been properly enforced from the screenshots.