Second LMS & wilderness changes bughunter contest

All of PkHonor's news will be posted here.
The underdog
Premium Donator

Re: Second LMS & wilderness changes bughunter contest

Post by The underdog » Thu Jul 27, 2023 6:46 pm

Fungamer wrote: Thu Jul 27, 2023 4:00 pm
Respire1337 wrote: Thu Jul 27, 2023 1:52 pm Why is there a need to add the maul handle to the drop table of the gargoyles? Super easy to kill npcs, easy to camp, makes no sense.

Remove handle from gargoyles drop table. Make handle turn into dust upon death and drop 750m gp ( unless protected of course ).
A basic spec weapon shouldn't be completely locked behind LMS. That'd be as absurd as locking barrage runes behind castle wars or any other minigame. It should still be somewhat easy to get. OSRS has the benefit of scale where there'll always be LMS games happening so players can buy it off the G.E. PKH has the risk that, as cool as the minigame might be, it'll be dead after a week of it releasing. At that point giving new PKers no way to get something as simple as a gmaul would just kill the playstyle tbh.

750m is already very high. Look at what gmaul with a handle costs on OSRS and what something more desirable like an AGS or claws cost. I get that gmaul is too OP for its cost but how it stands, a gmaul will cost almost as much as claws. New pkers are gonna be stuck barraging PVMers to death for a while because they sure as hell aren't going to KO another pker with a dds lol
How's the strongest spec weapon ingame a basic spec weapon? The only reason it's so cheap is because it's readily obtainable in under a minute.

You can still single gmaul spec as it is which is already strong, new players won't really be harmed in this. They don't get obliterated by vets who drop fuck all if they manage kill them either.
#Justice4Church
#DemoteRyanHeResigned
#capes2presets2k18

Nolan
Honor Player

Post by Nolan » Sat Jul 29, 2023 11:53 am

Maul handle shouldn't go to refund, maximum potential drop of coins should be 250m.

Also if regular gargoyles are going to drop it I hope it's like 1 in 1k.

Mike
Programmer

Post by Mike » Thu Aug 03, 2023 2:58 pm

The bughunter contest is over, thank you very much to everyone who has participated!

The winners are as follows:
  1. Moyo - 13 points - received 10,000 donator credits
  2. Iron adam - 12 points - received 8,000 donator credits
  3. Im on meth - 12 points - received 8,000 donator credits
  4. Lil ryan - 9 points - received 5,000 donator credits
  5. Bankassadin - 6 points - received 4,500 donator credits
  6. Fungamer - 5 points - received 4,000 donator credits
If you are one of these players and would like to receive your donator credits on another account, please let me know through a reply on this post.

Fungamer
Developer

Post by Fungamer » Thu Aug 03, 2023 11:48 pm

Mike wrote: Thu Aug 03, 2023 2:58 pm
If you are one of these players and would like to receive your donator credits on another account, please let me know through a reply on this post.
If it's not too much of a hassle, I would like to have the credits I have won to my clans account, "gg lsp". Gotta keep the cc events funded :D

Mike
Programmer

Post by Mike » Sat Aug 05, 2023 3:51 pm

Fungamer wrote: Thu Aug 03, 2023 11:48 pm
Mike wrote: Thu Aug 03, 2023 2:58 pm
If it's not too much of a hassle, I would like to have the credits I have won to my clans account, "gg lsp". Gotta keep the cc events funded :D
Done :)

Lil ryan
Premium Donator

Post by Lil ryan » Mon Aug 28, 2023 2:37 am

Thank you for rewards! Was a blast testing out the changes