My current state of mind

PkHonor's work in progress and future updates will be posted here.
Jumping bug
Honor Player

Re: My current state of mind

Post by Jumping bug » Thu May 11, 2023 10:39 am

Sorry to hear about your father. My dad last week had a heart attack and is currently recovering. They had to put stents in to open up his arteries. Pretty scary when those you love have serious health issues and you're forced to imagine what you would do without them. I wish your father the best.

Pkhonor is more than a game. For many of us, it's more like a family. Many of us lack the talent, skills, and vision that you do Mike but at the same time, so many of us can help in one way or another. My suggestion is to lean on the good trustworthy friends around you that share the passion you have for Pkhonor. Allow them to help you create the vision you have for Pkhonor's future. You're an amazing person but you're only one person, allow us players to help you.

Monys
Forum Addict

Post by Monys » Thu May 11, 2023 4:15 pm

You've made a great thing here, Mike. Keep on crushing it and get yourself and your family back into good health. I've been part of this community for a decade and it is a great community and that is something you and the other owners/staff have fostered.

Wish you nothing but the best.

Monys

Remember to ::vote for "Mony" ingame

Proud member of PkHonor

Respire1337
Premium Donator

Post by Respire1337 » Thu May 11, 2023 5:56 pm

We're all here to support you Mike, that has always been the case. All the players that have stayed over the years stayed for the game itself, for the developers, for the leaders, for you. We understand what you're going through and I wish you nothing but the best, may you be able to clear your mind again and focus on you, what you love doing the most and on your dear ones. Take care of yourself, we all need you.

And I think part of the "frustration" a part of the community had was, not entirely the lack of updates, but the lack of words from you. We love hearing "constant" updates from you/dev team on updates and about you in general, just like this very thread!

Markymark
Premium Donator

Post by Markymark » Thu May 11, 2023 11:08 pm

Like ive been saying to almost everybody...Glad to see a letter of shout, Mike! Thanks for all youve done and contributed to make us happy! If anything, take your time and try to perfect imperfections. We will always will be here for you like youve been for us :D

Azu rite
Premium Donator

Post by Azu rite » Fri May 12, 2023 1:56 am

As adult we all forget to take care of the most important person, yourself...
No one should disagree that you've earned a break.
Last edited by Azu rite on Sun Aug 06, 2023 2:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Jumping bug
Honor Player

Post by Jumping bug » Fri May 12, 2023 4:27 am

Respire1337 wrote: Thu May 11, 2023 5:56 pm And I think part of the "frustration" a part of the community had was, not entirely the lack of updates, but the lack of words from you. We love hearing "constant" updates from you/dev team on updates and about you in general, just like this very thread!
I very much agree with this. We really appreciate you making this thread and just opening up to us in general. It's nice to feel included in what's happening so that we that read this can relay it to the players whom don't access forums regularly. Many of us players are used to the ups and downs of the server so I agree that it's not necessarily the lack of new content for the existing players, its just having a sense of connection and community with the server and knowing what's happening. A lot of us put a lot of our time and even our money into the game so it gives us a sense of security, comfort, and relief just knowing our owners and devs are still sticking around and won't let the server die out.

Donderstone2
Programmer

Post by Donderstone2 » Fri May 12, 2023 1:46 pm

Hey Mike,

As a long time friend it pains me to see that you're going through this. My respect towards your dedication is huge. You've always managed to persevere throughout the challenges that you faced, but some challenges will demand everything you've got. This is one of them, and I have no doubt you will get through it, but don't push yourself.

It's during times like these that you'll need to rely on those closest to you for support. I hope sincerely that you don't want to figure this out by yourself.

If you need anything, whether it has to do with the continuation of the development processes, or personal, don't hesitate to reach out.

Uim killerb
Premium Donator

Post by Uim killerb » Fri May 12, 2023 3:00 pm

keep going, you wil get out even stronger then ever b4
much love from me

Discontinue
Premium Donator

Post by Discontinue » Sat May 13, 2023 10:35 am

Stay strong Mike, you've made a wonderful thing and you deserve to be proud of it. Keep that mental strong and push through, you got this mate.

Lykos
Premium Donator

Post by Lykos » Sat May 13, 2023 4:25 pm

Always take care of yourself first Mike. There's a special little community here that others can only dream of having. We aren't going anywhere.
:sadge:
THE DISCONTINUED-DRIVEN RUNESCAPE PRIVATE SERVER

Rest In Peace Lieven