Player Made Deals

Discuss anything and everything about PkHonor.
Arrsenic
Premium Donator

Re: Player Made Deals

Post by Arrsenic » Fri Jan 13, 2023 4:28 am

Stale fish1 wrote: Fri Jan 13, 2023 4:23 am
Arrsenic wrote: Fri Jan 13, 2023 4:16 am
Church wrote: Fri Jan 13, 2023 4:14 am It'd be more productive to discuss player made deals and the rules about them rather than debating the specifics on this one case.
Nah, we're staying on this one, i want to show the game that these MORONS ARE NOTHING BUT A WOLFPACK, that hunts smaller packs \ individuals. ive been ruined before by them for an Honest mistake, not gonna let them spoil the game for longer.

Discuss the rule and PMDS on diff thread.
Idk man you're not doing a good job of that so far.

There's already multiple memes made bout u by multiple ccs. Not sure what you're aiming for but keep at it pal 👍
Thats what you call fans in other words.... Still waiting for your proof to prove your points Scavengers.... oh wait, no honest mistakes happened here, which means Arrsenic doesnt have anything to come forward about :|, doesnt that show that its the same pattern of behaviour of yall?

Honestly instead yall should be thanking me and my CC for keeping this wild active and giving you chances and crazy offers to make some money while you be grinding 20 hours to get a blowpipe on a dead hardcore account. and then blame the developers or owners for the game being "DEAD".

YOU'll never be happy with pkhonor because you're used to playing the Martyr roles.
“The world suffers a lot. Not because of the violence of bad people. But because of the silence of the good people.”

Kenneth
Honor Player

Post by Kenneth » Fri Jan 13, 2023 4:30 am

Spoiler: show
Arrsenic wrote: Fri Jan 13, 2023 4:28 am

Nah, we're staying on this one, i want to show the game that these MORONS ARE NOTHING BUT A WOLFPACK, that hunts smaller packs \ individuals. ive been ruined before by them for an Honest mistake, not gonna let them spoil the game for longer.

There's already multiple memes made bout u by multiple ccs. Not sure what you're aiming for but keep at it pal 👍
Thats what you call fans in other words.... Still waiting for your proof to prove your points Scavengers.... oh wait, no honest mistakes happened here, which means Arrsenic doesnt have anything to come forward about :|, doesnt that show that its the same pattern of behaviour of yall?

Honestly instead yall should be thanking me and my CC for keeping this wild active and giving you chances and crazy offers to make some money while you be grinding 20 hours to get a blowpipe on a dead hardcore account. and then blame the developers or owners for the game being "DEAD".

YOU'll never be happy with pkhonor because you're used to playing the Martyr roles.
This dude is so far up his own ass he talks about himself in the 3rd person :kekw: :omegalul: :kekw: :omegalul: :kekw:

Iron bubble
Premium Donator

Post by Iron bubble » Fri Jan 13, 2023 4:33 am

Iron adam wrote: Fri Jan 13, 2023 3:36 am From what I recall back in my day, someone who scammed in a player made deal was still punished if there was sufficient proof. The caveat was that staff never guaranteed that the person who was scammed would get there money back. Then the Player made deals section was created on the forums. In my opinion, just because someone didn't make a thread/contract, the person doing the scamming shouldn't get this type of immunity. I get that this was implemented to cut down on the amount of subjectivity that staff has in these instances. But if someone is scamming plain as day, I feel like we should be using common sense here.
should be like this
Roasted by King Roald...

Sir Bubbles

Iron bubble

Kalista
Honor Player

Post by Kalista » Fri Jan 13, 2023 4:34 am

Iron bubble wrote: Fri Jan 13, 2023 4:33 am
Iron adam wrote: Fri Jan 13, 2023 3:36 am From what I recall back in my day, someone who scammed in a player made deal was still punished if there was sufficient proof. The caveat was that staff never guaranteed that the person who was scammed would get there money back. Then the Player made deals section was created on the forums. In my opinion, just because someone didn't make a thread/contract, the person doing the scamming shouldn't get this type of immunity. I get that this was implemented to cut down on the amount of subjectivity that staff has in these instances. But if someone is scamming plain as day, I feel like we should be using common sense here.
should be like this

100% agreed

Jumping bug
Honor Player

Post by Jumping bug » Fri Jan 13, 2023 4:34 am

There's a player made deals thread precisely for this reason. If you made the conscious decision not to use it, you chose to risk your pixels and waived your right to ask staff to step in and help.

As far as I'm concerned, your loss is from pure negligence. Next time use the appropriate methods to keep your stuff safe.

Stop saying there's nothing to stop scammers from scamming in player made deals. This thread was created for a reason, its not just there for looks. Use it.
viewforum.php?f=138

Stale fish1
Wise One

Post by Stale fish1 » Fri Jan 13, 2023 4:36 am

Arrsenic wrote: Fri Jan 13, 2023 4:28 am

Your cc?

Which one is it this month? 🤔

Enron
Premium Donator

Post by Enron » Fri Jan 13, 2023 4:37 am

Arrsenic wrote: Fri Jan 13, 2023 3:46 am
Taylor gang wrote: Fri Jan 13, 2023 3:38 am Just to say my side - We showed the full amounts the first few times and shockingly enough the fight that I won no tickets were dropped and his response was "enjoy the prims" so he intended on the scam, as said above there were about 15-20 people watching that can contest to this. Screenshots to follow.
"Just to say my side - ive stayed 20 seconds out of wild, and told you before im not xing you anymore unless you hop on your main account" yet you've went blindmode when u saw that 1t that I ddint have in wild, but since it wasnt you on the account you wouldnt have realized, but you and your CC efforts to find any dirt and take 200t will always fail, because you'll never earn it.

WHERE IS YOUR VIDEO OF THE RISK SO I CAN SHOW YOU EXACTLY IN ALL ASPECTS HOW IT WAS PROPER DH FIGHT?. SHOW PROOOOOOOOOOOOOOF BIGBOY.

Woah, who would've guessed Arrsenic would devolve into being toxic and lacking a coherent argument. Was watching it on stream with them trading and scamming Tayron out of the agreed upon pot. Rat behavior and very funny if he applied to be a moderator again.

Kalista
Honor Player

Post by Kalista » Fri Jan 13, 2023 4:39 am

Jumping bug wrote: Fri Jan 13, 2023 4:34 am There's a player made deals thread precisely for this reason. If you made the conscious decision not to use it, you chose to risk your pixels and waived your right to ask staff to step in and help.

As far as I'm concerned, your loss is from pure negligence. Next time use the appropriate methods to keep your stuff safe.

Stop saying there's nothing to stop scammers from scamming in player made deals. This thread was created for a reason, its not just there for looks. Use it.
viewforum.php?f=138
So your position is that it's completely okay to scam as long as the other person didn't post on the forums first? Come on, this is absolutely ridiculous. If there's enough proof that arsenic scammed there is no reason he shouldn't be punished, regardless of whether or not tayron decided to post in player made deals. There was like 15+ witnesses who watched this thing, taylor has screenshots, the logs can be checked. If you dont want to give tayron his money, thats fine whatever, but people like arsenic who use that rule as a loophole to scam should 100% be punished. Allowing behavior like this looks REALLY bad to new players, and gives the server a bad name.

Iron adam
Event Coordinator

Post by Iron adam » Fri Jan 13, 2023 4:48 am

Jumping bug wrote: Fri Jan 13, 2023 4:34 am There's a player made deals thread precisely for this reason. If you made the conscious decision not to use it, you chose to risk your pixels and waived your right to ask staff to step in and help.

viewforum.php?f=138
I don't agree with this. The majority of our players don't use the forums and are completely unaware of these threads and sections. The original intent when we added that section was an added layer of security. It was never meant to completely replace moderation.

Sure in this case, both players involved are active on the forums and know about this section. But I think it sets a bad precedent to give people a free pass unless they posted a thread in this specific section with a specific format.

Kalista
Honor Player

Post by Kalista » Fri Jan 13, 2023 4:49 am

Iron adam wrote: Fri Jan 13, 2023 4:48 am

viewforum.php?f=138
I don't agree with this. The majority of our players don't use the forums and are completely unaware of these threads and sections. The original intent when we added that section was an added layer of security. It was never meant to completely replace moderation.

Sure in this case, both players involved are active on the forums and know about this section. But I think it sets a bad precedent to give people a free pass unless they posted a thread in this specific section with a specific format.
Smart man