Player Made Deals

Discuss anything and everything about PkHonor.
Will be ok2
Premium Donator

Re: Player Made Deals

Post by Will be ok2 » Fri Jan 13, 2023 3:48 am

Arrsenic wrote: Fri Jan 13, 2023 3:46 am
Taylor gang wrote: Fri Jan 13, 2023 3:38 am Just to say my side - We showed the full amounts the first few times and shockingly enough the fight that I won no tickets were dropped and his response was "enjoy the prims" so he intended on the scam, as said above there were about 15-20 people watching that can contest to this. Screenshots to follow.
"Just to say my side - ive stayed 20 seconds out of wild, and told you before im not xing you anymore unless you hop on your main account" yet you've went blindmode when u saw that 1t that I ddint have in wild, but since it wasnt you on the account you wouldnt have realized, but you and your CC efforts to find any dirt and take 200t will always fail, because you'll never earn it.

WHERE IS YOUR VIDEO OF THE RISK SO I CAN SHOW YOU EXACTLY IN ALL ASPECTS HOW IT WAS PROPER DH FIGHT?. SHOW PROOOOOOOOOOOOOOF BIGBOY.
Don't try to justify you scamming YET AGAIN. you're scum

Arrsenic
Premium Donator

Post by Arrsenic » Fri Jan 13, 2023 3:49 am

Will be ok2 wrote: Fri Jan 13, 2023 3:48 am
Arrsenic wrote: Fri Jan 13, 2023 3:46 am
Taylor gang wrote: Fri Jan 13, 2023 3:38 am Just to say my side - We showed the full amounts the first few times and shockingly enough the fight that I won no tickets were dropped and his response was "enjoy the prims" so he intended on the scam, as said above there were about 15-20 people watching that can contest to this. Screenshots to follow.
"Just to say my side - ive stayed 20 seconds out of wild, and told you before im not xing you anymore unless you hop on your main account" yet you've went blindmode when u saw that 1t that I ddint have in wild, but since it wasnt you on the account you wouldnt have realized, but you and your CC efforts to find any dirt and take 200t will always fail, because you'll never earn it.

WHERE IS YOUR VIDEO OF THE RISK SO I CAN SHOW YOU EXACTLY IN ALL ASPECTS HOW IT WAS PROPER DH FIGHT?. SHOW PROOOOOOOOOOOOOOF BIGBOY.
Don't try to justify you scamming YET AGAIN. you're scum
https://streamable.com/mtim4q , Isnt this Valid proof that what you're saying is nothing but DEFAMATION?
“The world suffers a lot. Not because of the violence of bad people. But because of the silence of the good people.”

Church
Premium Donator

Post by Church » Fri Jan 13, 2023 3:51 am

Keep it civil @Arrsenic @Will be ok2

Arrsenic
Premium Donator

Post by Arrsenic » Fri Jan 13, 2023 3:53 am

Church wrote: Fri Jan 13, 2023 3:51 am Keep it civil @Arrsenic @Will be ok2
I have yet to say any Aggresive\harmful word, look at my responses again @Church .

POsting proofs even :S
“The world suffers a lot. Not because of the violence of bad people. But because of the silence of the good people.”

Chris21
Premium Donator

Post by Chris21 » Fri Jan 13, 2023 3:54 am

i was there when tayron staked arrsenic and i seen on stream he had the 1t he scammed tayron and i witness the fight i think arrsenic should be punished for scamming it should not be permitted

Arrsenic
Premium Donator

Post by Arrsenic » Fri Jan 13, 2023 3:57 am

Chris21 wrote: Fri Jan 13, 2023 3:54 am i was there when tayron staked arrsenic and i seen on stream he had the 1t he scammed tayron and i witness the fight i think arrsenic should be punished for scamming it should not be permitted
"Staked", pure Creditability how aware of what you're saying .

Kalista
Honor Player

Post by Kalista » Fri Jan 13, 2023 3:57 am

Arrsenic wrote: Fri Jan 13, 2023 3:57 am
Chris21 wrote: Fri Jan 13, 2023 3:54 am i was there when tayron staked arrsenic and i seen on stream he had the 1t he scammed tayron and i witness the fight i think arrsenic should be punished for scamming it should not be permitted
He clearly meant risk fight.

Stale fish1
Wise One

Post by Stale fish1 » Fri Jan 13, 2023 3:59 am

Arrsenic wrote: Fri Jan 13, 2023 3:57 am
Not sure why you're being so aggressive. I don't think you're in a position to be critical over others comments when yours are just as hard to read.

Attack like
Honor Player

Post by Attack like » Fri Jan 13, 2023 3:59 am

Nah tbh real scummy, 5+ fights showing 650b and 1t in inv right before fight, right after tayron killed arrs previously in a 250b vs 400b risk fight. Arrs died to 400b, proceeded to rm tayron 650b vs 1t, showed 1t b4 all fights and died without dropping 1t cash. Watched the whole thing streamed in discord lol

Jayden
Game Administrator

Post by Jayden » Fri Jan 13, 2023 4:04 am

Look, we all know how much i absolutely hate dodgy bullshit however I just see a lot of words and no proof of this. I'm not saying anything did or didn't happen until I can see some evidence.
May the Big tiddy goth bitches surround you forever, Fly High my friend.<3