Publicly initiated reverberating activity emulsifier

Discuss anything and everything about PkHonor.
Fe nis
Premium Donator

Re: Publicly initiated reverberating activity emulsifier

Post by Fe nis » Sun Aug 28, 2022 3:19 am

Good read.
Would recommend to a friend.
@Church
Maybe you could consider making this man your new role model bro, he could fix you Dj.

Patel
Advisor

Post by Patel » Mon Aug 29, 2022 5:35 am

Sllper2 wrote: Sun Aug 28, 2022 1:37 am
Patel wrote: Sun Aug 28, 2022 1:08 am This reads like an "anti"-moderator application
That statement contains a extraordinary amount of hubris; that I can’t exist in a leadership role. How tainted are the views of my fellow staff! Gone will be the days when full-spectrum appears as a divisive idea that we exist among a line between black and white, brittle and bleak, without life.

My application serves to establish rapport with the community, and build an introduction of color into a opaque void.

I appreciate the criticism, and shall learn from this encounter. You have twinkled the stars in my eyes and I thank you for the imparted knowledge from your beautiful mind.

May we someday paint the world, together, in pastel.
:jackie:

Pk gts
Honor Player

Post by Pk gts » Mon Aug 29, 2022 7:51 am

vouch for server owner

Iron adam
Event Coordinator

Post by Iron adam » Mon Aug 29, 2022 2:47 pm

sorry kid, but you have a ways to go before you are on the level of folks like creeperex, purex666, and dubai007

Monys
Forum Addict

Post by Monys » Mon Aug 29, 2022 3:35 pm

Iron adam wrote: Mon Aug 29, 2022 2:47 pm sorry kid, but you have a ways to go before you are on the level of folks like creeperex, purex666, Candy Bars, and dubai007
Big facts bro

Remember to ::vote for "Mony" ingame

Proud member of PkHonor

Sllper2

Post by Sllper2 » Tue Aug 30, 2022 12:46 am

Iron adam wrote: Mon Aug 29, 2022 2:47 pm sorry kid, but you have a ways to go before you are on the level of folks like creeperex, purex666, and dubai007
I have a hard time understanding what this means. Is there a standard that I must surpass to be… what exactly? A moderator?

The only level I wish to achieve is the one where I win Ryan over. The originality in your named characters, that never existed in my story, do not dwell within my mind; therefore I shall flick away the notion from my peripheral, for it has never existed in my sight.

However, if I were to lock eyes on unimportant matters within my court…. To seek examples of character…

May I suggest a topic by Dubai; he stands firm against the cyber bullying crime spree of 2021. A brave and courageous warrior amidst a battlefield of broken keyboards. He took up arms and threatened to call forth the dragon known as Jagex… unfortunately that story ended, but still a riveting tale of a forgotten hero.

Maybe there is something to be learned, I’ll think about it. Thank you for tactfully giving me a good read without denouncing their character. Skillfully done sir, skillfully done.

Sllper2

Post by Sllper2 » Sat Sep 17, 2022 6:49 pm

Umm, sorry…

I know I relinquished my candidacy for an easy landslide victory. I’d assume that the powers that be would have crowned and shared access with the dedicated server system.

How am I to operate behind the scenes without, as “sandman” would say, my tools.

Patel
Advisor

Post by Patel » Sun Sep 18, 2022 12:44 am

Sllper2 wrote: Sat Sep 17, 2022 6:49 pm How am I to operate behind the scenes without, as “sandman” would say, my tools.
Classic :lol:

Fungamer
Developer

Post by Fungamer » Sun Sep 18, 2022 3:26 am

Sllper2 wrote: Sat Sep 17, 2022 6:49 pm Umm, sorry…

I know I relinquished my candidacy for an easy landslide victory. I’d assume that the powers that be would have crowned and shared access with the dedicated server system.

How am I to operate behind the scenes without, as “sandman” would say, my tools.
:omegalul: My king you will need a raven to find your tools