Publicly initiated reverberating activity emulsifier

Discuss anything and everything about PkHonor.
Sllper2

Re: Publicly initiated reverberating activity emulsifier

Post by Sllper2 » Tue Aug 23, 2022 9:12 pm

Will be ok2 wrote: Tue Aug 23, 2022 3:52 pm One question, is your POH maxed and available in game for everyone to use and enjoy?
Unfortunately not. I wasn’t around when they were implemented into the game. Haven’t had the chance to work on it since being banned in 2014.

Rayth
Premium Donator

Post by Rayth » Tue Aug 23, 2022 11:57 pm

Oppose.

You didn't follow the application for applying for staff positions.

"I threatened someone but it wasn't my fault. I had negative pressure on me and felt like lashing out. I thought mean people deserved being mean to. I was mean. I shouldn't have acted in a way that would negatively impact my future as a moderator. It was foolish, and from that mistake; I learned what it means to be good and decent."

Are you serious?

Fungamer
Developer

Post by Fungamer » Wed Aug 24, 2022 2:51 am

Rayth wrote: Tue Aug 23, 2022 11:57 pm Oppose.

"I threatened someone but it wasn't my fault. I had negative pressure on me and felt like lashing out. I thought mean people deserved being mean to. I was mean. I shouldn't have acted in a way that would negatively impact my future as a moderator. It was foolish, and from that mistake; I learned what it means to be good and decent."

Are you serious?
:pogo:

Never oppose king Sllper again. Ty

Rayth
Premium Donator

Post by Rayth » Wed Aug 24, 2022 3:27 am

Fungamer wrote: Wed Aug 24, 2022 2:51 am

Are you serious?

:zoidberg:

Fungamer
Developer

Post by Fungamer » Wed Aug 24, 2022 5:51 am

Rayth wrote: Wed Aug 24, 2022 3:27 am
Fungamer wrote: Wed Aug 24, 2022 2:51 am

Are you serious?

:zoidberg:
:kekw:

Stale fish1
Wise One

Post by Stale fish1 » Wed Aug 24, 2022 10:48 am

King Sliper for admin

Sllper2

Post by Sllper2 » Sat Aug 27, 2022 11:28 pm

Are you serious?
Was the love I offered you that horrible? We ended things on a positive note, and yet.... you come to toss around hate that isn’t immediately noticeable to the naked eye, but I will delve deeper and peer into your soul. A pure heart of iron, dark and abrasive, but with the right polish; a bright and illuminating reflection- a mirror of your true character.

The naked eye, envisioned and beautiful. I’ll bet we’re still stuck on that. It was fun once, but I’ve moved on. I’m chasing new dreams and fantasies, Ryan for example has’th tugge’th my heart strings and my gratitude runs deep. Very, very deep. Jealousy is a compliment and I feel your painful desire welling up- an untitled novel writing itself beneath the facade you’ve masqueraded through.

It’s ok, because I love all who came before dear Ryan. Platonically of course. You were my special little friend, and I’m sad that I must light the bonfire of regret and shoot my arrow to alight your fiery tomb of self-doubt. I am the king, and blasphemy serves no purpose among my subjects.

With love,
Sllper

Patel
Advisor

Post by Patel » Sun Aug 28, 2022 1:08 am

This reads like an "anti"-moderator application

Will be ok2
Premium Donator

Post by Will be ok2 » Sun Aug 28, 2022 1:32 am

I change my mind.
Full support.

Sllper2

Post by Sllper2 » Sun Aug 28, 2022 1:37 am

Patel wrote: Sun Aug 28, 2022 1:08 am This reads like an "anti"-moderator application
That statement contains a extraordinary amount of hubris; that I can’t exist in a leadership role. How tainted are the views of my fellow staff! Gone will be the days when full-spectrum appears as a divisive idea that we exist among a line between black and white, brittle and bleak, without life.

My application serves to establish rapport with the community, and build an introduction of color into a opaque void.

I appreciate the criticism, and shall learn from this encounter. You have twinkled the stars in my eyes and I thank you for the imparted knowledge from your beautiful mind.

May we someday paint the world, together, in pastel.