Publicly initiated reverberating activity emulsifier

Discuss anything and everything about PkHonor.
Sllper2

Publicly initiated reverberating activity emulsifier

Post by Sllper2 » Sat Aug 20, 2022 6:48 am

In-game username: Sllper2

When did you start playing PkHonor: 2013

What timezone do you live in (or your country if you don't know your timezone): EST

What days and hours are you usually on PkHonor (in your timezone)

When I'm restored access, I can be on from 5PM to about 9PM daily. I get off work at about 3:30pm, so it shouldn't be an issue to jump on during dinner.

How old are you: 25

What history do you have with RuneScape or RuneScape Private Servers: I have a rich history of being a bit misunderstood. It can be difficult to convey meaning over the internet without a shifting tone to represent emotion or irony; I believe that some wording, or choice of vocabulary, are/is misinterpreted and often left with meaning that cannot be simplified. I've managed, owned, and moderated servers throughout my entire experience with runescape. I had teamed up with my sibling at one point (when we were just a pair of childs) to extort the owner of a successful private server through a duping glitch we found, tested, and used to crash the economy. We ended up becoming administrators with premium game items - even when offered real money, we turned it down. It felt wrong, but I'm a changed man... I would never stoop as low as I have in my youth. We ended up duplicating all the prizes we secured from him, and were banned shortly afterward.

I promised myself that day, that if I ever made another mistake again like that, or similar to it... I'd own up to it.

What are the roles & duties of a moderator according to you?:

I believe in the democratic nature of a leadership role with each (authoritative) voice retaining value in any issue or problem. I understand some of us have bad days, life be like that. So in our vulnerabilities; we should listen to our counter-parts to execute a fair and justified solution. The game should be fun, and the staff inviting. Staff members should be positive influences on the player base, agreeable, light-hearted, and pleasant.

We as staff members should be human, and treated as human too. We make mistakes, and often don't like to admit to them (I know I didn't). At the end of the day, we are united in a virtual society that we can be ourselves in and enjoy one-another for what we are... Gamer People.

Why do you think you are fit to become a moderator:
I feel like I'm a moderator already :)

I have changed, and from that change, I have become enlightened. I have leadership roles in my everyday life and social media. I manage reddit groups, moderated mmo's, and willing to take responsibility for my past transgressions.

Offence History and why (Jails, mutes, bans etc..): I threatened someone but it wasn't my fault. I had negative pressure on me and felt like lashing out. I thought mean people deserved being mean to. I was mean. I shouldn't have acted in a way that would negatively impact my future as a moderator. It was foolish, and from that mistake; I learned what it means to be good and decent.

Which staff member is your role model: Ryan

Any other information you can give to benefit your application. Be creative:

I wrote a poem for Ryan.

Oh Rye, how I've seen the past
We seek, of our own destruction
From new, graces that last
Beginnings toward one dream
A new start, split apart at the seams

Five years, hasn't it been
Angered and enraged
Four years, looking so grim
Still prying at the cage
Three years, still i'm condemned
Hope is now center-stage
Two years, when we last spoke
Budging not an inch
One year, my mind awoke
Words never falter

I proclaim, to wait for you each day at the altar.
Last edited by Sllper2 on Sat Aug 20, 2022 9:06 am, edited 1 time in total.

Empty
Honor Player

Re: Mod application. Does it need work

Post by Empty » Sat Aug 20, 2022 7:39 am

Wrong place for a moderator application. And one of the older "rules" is to never advertise your application

Sllper2

Re: Mod application. Does it need work

Post by Sllper2 » Sat Aug 20, 2022 7:45 am

Empty wrote: Sat Aug 20, 2022 7:39 am Wrong place for a moderator application. And one of the older "rules" is to never advertise your application

Honestly you’re pushing my buttons sir. I’m a changed man, why do you tempt me to be something I’m not.

Fungamer
Developer

Re: Publicly initiated reverberating activity emulsifier

Post by Fungamer » Sat Aug 20, 2022 9:16 am

Woah what is this title lmao

Edit

Went through ur post history, found this:
To the helpers, that help players like me.

P000p- Your so informative, your really kind, I expect you to be mod one day. Keep it up!
Rotten apple- I don't see you on, but if I do. I'll let you know my appreciation
Fungamer- Thanks, I've gotten so much help from you already.. Your a boss!

Support. Takes a chad to know a chad. :thumbsup:

Will be ok2
Premium Donator

Post by Will be ok2 » Sat Aug 20, 2022 5:23 pm

Sllper2 wrote: Sat Aug 20, 2022 6:48 am
Offence History and why (Jails, mutes, bans etc..): I threatened someone but it wasn't my fault. I had negative pressure on me and felt like lashing out.
Lmao, everything you do is your own fault. You’re the only person responsible for your actions.

Also, have no idea who you are. Never seen you around.

I re-read this thing 3x now and I believe rather than seeking moderator status you should seek counselling.

Church
Premium Donator

Post by Church » Sat Aug 20, 2022 5:50 pm

You already posted an application in the right spot, before you posted this even, why did you also post this one in general discussion?

Raj
Developer

Post by Raj » Sat Aug 20, 2022 6:37 pm

Church wrote: Sat Aug 20, 2022 5:50 pm You already posted an application in the right spot, before you posted this even, why did you also post this one in general discussion?
He knew it’d go to pending and was just saving us some time

Brant
Fanatic

Post by Brant » Sat Aug 20, 2022 7:22 pm

Clearly this can be archived, no?

Church
Premium Donator

Post by Church » Sat Aug 20, 2022 7:58 pm

Brant wrote: Sat Aug 20, 2022 7:22 pm Clearly this can be archived, no?
I don't really see a reason to. There's really no function in going through and archiving any thread we think is silly. Threads will die when they're not being used.

It's also not anything rule breaking.

5alood
Premium Donator

Post by 5alood » Sat Aug 20, 2022 8:06 pm

would be funny to see you have it for few days, support