Publicly initiated reverberating activity emulsifier

Discuss anything and everything about PkHonor.
Sllper2

Re: Publicly initiated reverberating activity emulsifier

Post by Sllper2 » Sat Aug 20, 2022 11:29 pm

Will be ok2 wrote: Sat Aug 20, 2022 5:23 pm
Sllper2 wrote: Sat Aug 20, 2022 6:48 am
Offence History and why (Jails, mutes, bans etc..): I threatened someone but it wasn't my fault. I had negative pressure on me and felt like lashing out.
Lmao, everything you do is your own fault. You’re the only person responsible for your actions.

Also, have no idea who you are. Never seen you around.

I re-read this thing 3x now and I believe rather than seeking moderator status you should seek counselling.
My counselor would disapprove. Besides, I take responsibility for my past… except that just wasn’t me, I don’t think I was even there.

I am honored you read it that many times, but my feelings are reserved for someone special. Sorry, but I appreciate the whisperings’ of sweet nothings upon my ear; you tickled my heart. But alas, we cannot be.
Church wrote: Sat Aug 20, 2022 7:58 pm [quote=Brant post_id=752600 time=<a href="tel:1661016166">1661016166</a> user_id=11986]
Clearly this can be archived, no?

I don't really see a reason to. There's really no function in going through and archiving any thread we think is silly. Threads will die when they're not being used.

It's also not anything rule breaking.
This is very serious. I have faith in my application.

I would like to thank my family for the support they’ve shown me. My brother David, we never got along but he always told me I would achieve higher heights. My father who questioned my ideas, but ultimately understood the validity of my claims. My mother who always said I was a little too special for this world.

Id like to also thank my supporters for being there when I finally courageously took my seat amongst the round table. I’m ready to accept my crown.

I’d like to discuss color though. The silver is neato and all, but I’d like one fashioned of gold; melted down with a couple bars and thrown in with Ryan’s old crown. Two of them fashioned and adorned in pink and red jewels. The thought of displaying a crown worn by my greatest friend is titillating. Platonically of course.

I’m a sort of romantic

Azu rite
Premium Donator

Post by Azu rite » Sun Aug 21, 2022 12:39 am

:kekw: :kekw:

Acid killer
Premium Donator

Post by Acid killer » Sun Aug 21, 2022 1:13 am

LMAO SUPPORT!!!!!! GIVEN ME A LAUGH READING THIS :D :D :D :D :D :D

Sllper2

Post by Sllper2 » Sun Aug 21, 2022 4:59 am

Thank you. I’ve been pleasantly touched by each member of this community. It’s been pretty hard lately. I love how everyone has been pumping it up. Where my well was empty, now runneth over.

Please knight me when ready, I’ve finally reached the fireflies in the sky; as mother would say “stars”. Bottle me up and give me a shake so I can light the way for future players
Last edited by Sllper2 on Sun Aug 21, 2022 7:56 am, edited 1 time in total.

Lykos
Premium Donator

Post by Lykos » Sun Aug 21, 2022 6:02 am

Sorry, my last mod vouch is going towards @P v m life.
THE DISCONTINUED-DRIVEN RUNESCAPE PRIVATE SERVER

Rest In Peace Lieven

Sllper2

Post by Sllper2 » Sun Aug 21, 2022 7:50 am

Lykos wrote: Sun Aug 21, 2022 6:02 am Sorry, my last mod vouch is going towards @P v m life.
It’s quite alright. I understand being faithful to those that have touched us back. It’s never a one way street.

I think Ryan’s catching on, drafting a short epic to commemorate my recruitment into the ranks.

Or maybe plucking away each pedal from a rose to consult the guidance of fate.

Sllper2

Post by Sllper2 » Tue Aug 23, 2022 9:39 am

I’m withdrawing from the position. Apologies to my supporters, I understand this may be difficult to imagine... but I decided that this isn’t a good fit for me. I hope you understand Ryan, we just weren’t meant to be crown buddies.

Good luck to future applicants and I’d use this as a form of guidelines when you apply. It’ll serve you well.

Cheers

Kenneth
Honor Player

Post by Kenneth » Tue Aug 23, 2022 9:46 am

Sllper2 wrote: Tue Aug 23, 2022 9:39 am I’m withdrawing from the position. Apologies to my supporters, I understand this may be difficult to imagine... but I decided that this isn’t a good fit for me. I hope you understand Ryan, we just weren’t meant to be crown buddies.

Good luck to future applicants and I’d use this as a form of guidelines when you apply. It’ll serve you well.

Cheers
I'm becoming a huge fan, I hope that you come to see how much you are needed in the role and choose to change your mind.

Till then,
:copium:

Ryan
Staff Manager

Post by Ryan » Tue Aug 23, 2022 11:38 am

:notsureif: :notsureif: :notsureif:

Will be ok2
Premium Donator

Post by Will be ok2 » Tue Aug 23, 2022 3:52 pm

One question, is your POH maxed and available in game for everyone to use and enjoy?