New random event

PkHonor's work in progress and future updates will be posted here.
Chakravartin
Wise One

Re: New random event

Post by Chakravartin » Wed Sep 11, 2013 11:57 pm

Any random can be bot solved very easily if your not an complete idiot you can make a simple bot which can solve such events.
Dream Raise...

The pkhonor mod hunter master, that's my title and I love it.

Justin
Champion

Post by Justin » Thu Sep 12, 2013 12:35 am

Chakravartin wrote:Any random can be bot solved very easily if your not an complete idiot you can make a simple bot which can solve such events.
I bet you can't even write a script that would mine a full inventory of rune ore and drop it.

Blahblahdie
Fanatic

Post by Blahblahdie » Thu Sep 12, 2013 2:25 am

Chakravartin wrote:Any random can be bot solved very easily if your not an complete idiot you can make a simple bot which can solve such events.
The past few days of you not posting on the forums was perfect. Now you're back, fuck.

Justin
Champion

Post by Justin » Thu Sep 12, 2013 3:25 am

Blahblahdie wrote:
The past few days of you not posting on the forums was perfect. Now you're back, fuck.
His post brings memories, once he claimed to be a better programmer than Mike is, a better bug hunter and abuser than Steiny and "the crew" are.
He said something along the lines of "Yes, if I wanted too, I could spawn barrows brothers all across the PkHonor world and everything else they (Steiny, Kenny & the rest of their "crew") could do, but I don't because I don't want to screw PkHonor over"

Rofl

Some other time, I was in jail talking to a moderator about how easy (and useless) it is to edit the Client Classes, to edit the "permissions" to access the logs-tab (Trade, stake, drop, Ip, Command,..), when my boy Dream Raise all of a sudden joins the conversation and he's like, "yeah I can access the logs as well I was looking through some trades the other day", which was rather funny because you can't actually access the logs unless you have certain permissions, you can only make the tab visible.

Good times, good times, sadly I lost those screenshots they were pretty funny, sent them to my boy Mohab (who was head mod at the time) tho!! He wasn't very happy with that, boom denied his moderator application.

Now that I think of it, damn he's been trying to get a staff position and making applications for the longest time.

Blahblahdie
Fanatic

Post by Blahblahdie » Thu Sep 12, 2013 3:31 am

King trick wrote:
Blahblahdie wrote:
His post brings memories, once he claimed to be a better programmer than Mike is, a better bug hunter and abuser than Steiny and "the crew" are.
He said something along the lines of "Yes, if I wanted too, I could spawn barrows brothers all across the PkHonor world and everything else they (Steiny, Kenny & the rest of their "crew") could do, but I don't because I don't want to screw PkHonor over"

Rofl

Some other time, I was in jail talking to a moderator about how easy (and useless) it is to edit the Client Classes, to edit the "permissions" to access the logs-tab (Trade, stake, drop, Ip, Command,..), when my boy Dream Raise all of a sudden joins the conversation and he's like, "yeah I can access the logs as well I was looking through some trades the other day", which was rather funny because you can't actually access the logs unless you have certain permissions, you can only make the tab visible.

Good times, good times, sadly I lost those screenshots they were pretty funny, sent them to my boy Mohab (who was head mod at the time) tho!! He wasn't very happy with that, boom denied his moderator application.

Now that I think of it, damn he's been trying to get a staff position and making applications for the longest time.
I seriously just giggled.

Edisdnilb
Wise One

Post by Edisdnilb » Fri Sep 13, 2013 10:56 pm

He giggled;) ^

Chakravartin
Wise One

Post by Chakravartin » Fri Sep 13, 2013 11:37 pm

There will never in pkhonor's lifespan be a more determined or more persistent mod hunter than I am, I can admit I try a lot and I'll go with the community sure I'm a hunter but that don't mean its for a bad reason. Anyways laugh at me, it makes me happy being the pkhonor clown.

Oh and Justin, why would I write any bot scripts for a private server that you get 99s on in like 2 hours ea skill, not needed if people are using/making bots for this server they are clearly wicked lazy.
Dream Raise...

Justin
Champion

Post by Justin » Sat Sep 14, 2013 12:13 am

Chakravartin wrote:There will never in pkhonor's lifespan be a more determined or more persistent mod hunter than I am, I can admit I try a lot and I'll go with the community sure I'm a hunter but that don't mean its for a bad reason. Anyways laugh at me, it makes me happy being the pkhonor clown.

Oh and Justin, why would I write any bot scripts for a private server that you get 99s on in like 2 hours ea skill, not needed if people are using/making bots for this server they are clearly wicked lazy.
That's irrelevant, considering I never ask you why you would or wouldn't.
I was saying that you're probably not capable of writing a script.

Chakravartin
Wise One

Post by Chakravartin » Sat Sep 14, 2013 12:22 am

King trick wrote:
Chakravartin wrote:There will never in pkhonor's lifespan be a more determined or more persistent mod hunter than I am, I can admit I try a lot and I'll go with the community sure I'm a hunter but that don't mean its for a bad reason. Anyways laugh at me, it makes me happy being the pkhonor clown.

Yup, I couldn't do it if I tried, I'm single minded I only can remember and do one thing at a time, and that's be a crown hunter.
Dream Raise...

B0rnt0b3pk
Fanatic

Post by B0rnt0b3pk » Sat Sep 14, 2013 12:28 am

Chakravartin wrote:
King trick wrote:

Yup, I couldn't do it if I tried, I'm single minded I only can remember and do one thing at a time, and that's be a crown hunter.
What....has...that...to...do...with...this...reply?
ImageImage