Pkhonor video comp???

Discuss anything and everything about PkHonor.

Have a competition

Yes
75%
No
25%

Total votes: 4

The underdog
Premium Donator

Re: Pkhonor video comp???

Post by The underdog » Thu Jan 17, 2019 2:33 am

Sounds like effort nty

Iron bubble
Premium Donator

Post by Iron bubble » Thu Jan 17, 2019 7:42 am

Admin adam wrote:
Post whore wrote:
Iron bubble wrote:would make sense for pvp vids
Most pvp vids now are 5v1's and people dying to rng in edgeville. Not the quality of vids I'm looking for lol
Well if you want quality pvp vids, It would have to be someone like ditterbitter or amenity. Unfortunately, I don't think there are many people with that level of skill or charisma on private servers.
? I own dittershitter lmao dude got 4-0d by mankedupmage
Roasted by King Roald...

Sir Bubbles

Iron bubble

Lieven
Premium Donator

Post by Lieven » Thu Jan 17, 2019 8:23 am

Iron bubble wrote:
Admin adam wrote: Unfortunately, I don't think there are many people with that level of skill or charisma on private servers.
? I own dittershitter lmao dude got 4-0d by mankedupmage
Been feeding Robert my titty milk since year 293 after the conquest

Tay roc
Known Venturer

Post by Tay roc » Thu Jan 17, 2019 9:14 am

Iron bubble wrote:would make sense for pvp vids
Yep, good luck with making pvp videos with an empty wilderness, Mark has to use clips from 4 months ago to make a video :lol:

4gottengodz
Champion

Post by 4gottengodz » Thu Jan 17, 2019 11:52 am

I think y'all are overthinking this to much. All you need is good editing and diary of jane and you can make any content look good.
Karl25 pk wrote:Shes bouncing on someones cock atm

Braxton
Premium Donator

Post by Braxton » Wed Jan 23, 2019 12:51 am

Pim wrote:You’re about 4 years to late where having pkh gp was something to act cool with tbh
Says the guy banned for RWT. Oh my God I'm dead. XD

Will be ok
Premium Donator

Post by Will be ok » Wed Jan 23, 2019 1:25 am

Braxton wrote:
Pim wrote:You’re about 4 years to late where having pkh gp was something to act cool with tbh
I commented the same thing and my comment got removed hahahahaha

Braxton
Premium Donator

Post by Braxton » Wed Jan 23, 2019 2:34 am

Will be ok wrote:
Braxton wrote:
Why would a comment like that be removed?

Again, I made a staff report hopefully the corruption within the ranks settles itself. I'll add this to evidence. Because why would we have a ::checkreason command if it can't be discussed? Don't make it public then. All of this behavior is getting on my last nerves.

The ONLY reason comments should be removed is to protect the public from exploitation or click bait to prevent harm to another. I screened this in case it's deleted.

For instance, we can discuss Ain botting because it's publicly known. Counterret RWT is publicly known, but yet Admin Adam decides that's not something to discuss?

Screened incase this is deleted.

Sad we have to come to such measures on a public forum to Pkhonor Server... What the hell happened to Moderation over the years.

Iron adam
Honor Player

Post by Iron adam » Wed Jan 23, 2019 5:24 am

Braxton wrote:
Will be ok wrote:
Braxton wrote:Says the guy banned for RWT. Oh my God I'm dead. XD
Why would a comment like that be removed?

Again, I made a staff report hopefully the corruption within the ranks settles itself. I'll add this to evidence. Because why would we have a ::checkreason command if it can't be discussed? Don't make it public then. All of this behavior is getting on my last nerves.

The ONLY reason comments should be removed is to protect the public from exploitation or click bait to prevent harm to another. I screened this in case it's deleted.

For instance, we can discuss Ain botting because it's publicly known. Counterret RWT is publicly known, but yet Admin Adam decides that's not something to discuss?

Screened incase this is deleted.

Sad we have to come to such measures on a public forum to Pkhonor Server... What the hell happened to Moderation over the years.
Yeah I removed a comment about something that is common knowledge because I didn't like it. Totally wasn't because he was calling people names and has been warned three times in the past month to stop. Are you okay? I'm the one that banned Pim in the first place. If I was corrupt, I wouldn't have banned him when the evidence came to my attention. I would have pretended that I didn't see it and protected my friend. Christ you two are dense.

Will be ok
Premium Donator

Post by Will be ok » Wed Jan 23, 2019 5:35 am

Admin adam wrote: Yeah I removed a comment about something that is common knowledge because I didn't like it. Totally wasn't because he was calling people names and has been warned three times in the past month to stop. Are you okay? I'm the one that banned Pim in the first place. If I was corrupt, I wouldn't have banned him when the evidence came to my attention. I would have pretended that I didn't see it and protected my friend. Christ you two are dense.
are you ok? i've got 1 warning. secondly i havent flamed, piped or baited anyone in 2 weeks now? and common knownledge? i had made the comment "banned for rwting btw" not even 12 hours after his ban. not sure how anything can be common knowledge after 12 hours? and can i quote you saying "No name calling will be tolerated" but you can some how call us "dense" weird. also weird when i was getting flamed at edge ditch by 5 apes you had made a comment then said "just log off" to me? "egolith" is a witness as he replied "admin btw" "telling people to log off"

tell me again how you do not pick and choose sides?