Hi to all.

Introduce yourself here, we would love to get to know you! Or say goodbye to PkHonor, if you're leaving...
Explozionz
Premium Donator

Hi to all.

Post by Explozionz » Fri Jul 06, 2018 6:32 pm

Hi all,

I've seen Pkhonor around for a long time on the a few private server lists and when first started out many years ago wasn't all that worried because of the fact looking at how much of a grind some things were to get and also the fact of the economy with the vast amount people would have and items costed. I've been a big fan of iron man mode on Old school Runescape and when searching the top-lists for something to play whilst bored on old school saw Pkhonor yet again with iron man mode and some decent updates. I thought this would be a fantastic time for me to re-join and start an adventure into the iron man mode on the game. I think it's a perfect time as well with the new addition of wilderness diaries it gives me more of an intensive to actually put the grind in and possibly try and achieve something amazing on the game.

Anyway, I thought I would pop by and say hi and say look forward to meeting you all in-game and hope you can all join me in trying to support me on my journey.

Peace out!

Iron sloth
Premium Donator

Re: Hi to all.

Post by Iron sloth » Fri Jul 06, 2018 7:08 pm

First of all, welcome to PkHonor! Feel free to message me in-game (Iron Sloth) if you have any questions, the ironman grind is real and pretty competitive so I hope to see you do well. To get you started off check out this guide here.
--> viewtopic.php?f=49&t=70516 <--
Also to mention their are a couple different Clan Chats you can join that are strictly for ironman accounts that are full of friendly players willing to help out.
Hope to see you in-game!

Its buble

Post by Its buble » Fri Jul 06, 2018 7:21 pm

Always good to see new Ironmen enter our community, Welcome brother!

Whiprealgood
Premium Donator

Post by Whiprealgood » Fri Jul 06, 2018 7:23 pm

Welcome my friend! There are multiple great Irion CC's that you can join. Depending on your timezone either 'iron punani' or 'Rosiee' will be full, you'll love ironman I know I do!
Check out my Youtube channel!

Fsmurf7
Wise One

Post by Fsmurf7 » Fri Jul 06, 2018 7:46 pm

Welcome, glad to have you! Will enjoy battling to be the best Ironman with you! (I suck)

Ross
Premium Donator

Post by Ross » Fri Jul 06, 2018 10:36 pm

HELLO

Eazy as fuck
Premium Donator

Post by Eazy as fuck » Sat Jul 07, 2018 9:25 am

Welcome! Feel free to pm me at anytime (for any reason) !
Enjoy the server!

Rizz0
Premium Donator

Post by Rizz0 » Sun Jul 08, 2018 1:16 am

Hello and welcome to PkHonor! Good luck with your ironman acc. Looking forward to seeing some posts on here of your progress. Hope to see you around