Muuzic's Introduction

Introduce yourself here, we would love to get to know you! Or say goodbye to PkHonor, if you're leaving...
Muuzic
Premium Donator

Muuzic's Introduction

Post by Muuzic » Sat Apr 28, 2018 12:13 am

It seems I have never really introduced myself on the forums, so let's begin shall we?

Hey guys, it's Muuzic! (pronounced Music) I get the question "Are you Gods Music, or music?" quite a bit. Well, I'd like to start off by saying that no, I am not either of those players.

Throughout the years of playing RSPSes there are only two that have caught my eye. Soulsplit, which has since shut down, and of course, PKHonor.

For those of you who were playing on Soulsplit, you may know me as Phat Attack, or Muuzic as well. I was a pretty big dicer on that server, and was among the top 3 richest players at a few points on the server.

For those of you who know me from PKHonor, well I must not have to say much. But seeing as most people don't really know me, especially here on the forums, Howdy. I'm Muuzic, or Hayden. You can usually find me in Varrock Square, or the Business cc.

I'm always down to pvm, or just chill. If any of you ever need some help pvming or someone to hang out with I'll be down most of the time :^)

Xaranea
One Hit Wonder

Re: Muuzic's Introduction

Post by Xaranea » Sat Apr 28, 2018 6:24 am

Hey, Muuzic!

I think I remember you from SS, though it's been a long time since I played on that server haha.

I haven't been on PKh for a few days (mostly because the OSRS grind has been real) but here's hoping we can chill at some point!

Welcome to the forums ^^

Azu rite
Premium Donator

Post by Azu rite » Sat Apr 28, 2018 11:26 am

You're the guy that was walking around varrock square saying that you're gods music, and yet you wonder why you're mistaken for him. Even though you knew nearly nothing about him, stop being a slime ball.

Muuzic
Premium Donator

Post by Muuzic » Sat Apr 28, 2018 11:29 am

Azu rite wrote:You're the guy that was walking around varrock square saying that you're gods music, and yet you wonder why you're mistaken for him. Even though you knew nearly nothing about him, stop being a slime ball.

To be quite frank, I never once said I was him. The exact words I say 99% of the time is "You know, I get that question a lot. I may or may not be him" "I like to leave it a bit of a mystery :^)" Was just a fun bit to have. Never once, have I ever said I was, in fact, Gods Music.

I would really appreciate you not dragging my name through the mud, though. In fact if a mod would look through all of my chat logs, they'd see I've never claimed to be him. :)

PS. We were only talking about Gods Music, because someone had asked me about it. I never bring it up myself.