Price Change Suggestions.

All player-run services are to be posted here. You must have at least 50 posts to create topics here.
Forum rules
Using services is at your own risk. Don't give your login details to someone you don't trust!
To get staff protection for your service please post your agreement here using the mandatory format.

Please use tags in the topic title to indicate what kind of trade you are looking for. For example:

[REQ] Quest Service

Services that get a lot of negativity, show no effort or are inactive for three weeks will be locked and archived.
If your topic was moved before you were done with it, PM a staff member to have it unarchived.
Church
Premium Donator

Re: Price Change Suggestions.

Post by Church » Mon Jun 19, 2023 11:08 pm

As per Rapsey the staff team will not be touching the price of the custom whips, those are controlled by him and Mike.

Iron podge
Premium Donator

Post by Iron podge » Sun Jul 23, 2023 5:19 am

Can we bump amethyst dart high alch and trade price to be similar to arrows? You receive a lower yield per ore for darts and they're more useful than arrows, yet they're less than half the price. Arrows are essentially junk that only hold high alch value. Minimally, I believe high alch should be matched for the darts and arrows.

Or perhaps the arrows are overpriced- but I would disagree with this due to the time investment to get large amounts. I think the high alch price is fair, perhaps nerf trade while buffing the dart alch price.

My suggestion: 175k ea trade price for darts (half of arrows), 75k high alch for darts (matched with arrows)
:doge:

Nazuths
Developer

Post by Nazuths » Thu Sep 07, 2023 11:00 pm

Black skirt (t) and (g) from 1 gp to 300M gp, same value as the other pieces of the set.

Mithril (g) and (t) pieces should have a uniform price, currently kiteshields are valued at 1 gp, and mithril plateskirt(t) is 1B while the rest of the set (except kiteshield) is 200M. My suggestion is make all mithril (g) and (t) pieces 1B ea.

Iron adam
Event Coordinator

Post by Iron adam » Thu Sep 07, 2023 11:16 pm

Nazuths wrote: Thu Sep 07, 2023 11:00 pm Black skirt (t) and (g) from 1 gp to 300M gp, same value as the other pieces of the set.

Mithril (g) and (t) pieces should have a uniform price, currently kiteshields are valued at 1 gp, and mithril plateskirt(t) is 1B while the rest of the set (except kiteshield) is 200M. My suggestion is make all mithril (g) and (t) pieces 1B ea.
you must be new here :joy:

Nazuths
Developer

Post by Nazuths » Fri Sep 08, 2023 7:43 am

Iron adam wrote: Thu Sep 07, 2023 11:16 pm
Nazuths wrote: Thu Sep 07, 2023 11:00 pm Black skirt (t) and (g) from 1 gp to 300M gp, same value as the other pieces of the set.

you must be new here :joy:
Giving it yet another shot, yelling or PMing about it hasn't resulted in anything either

Empty
Honor Player

Post by Empty » Fri Sep 08, 2023 7:48 am

Unfortunately after long review, we currently do not have enough data. It will have to wait another 8-24 months.
Apologies for the inconvenience.

Yours truly, Antonio.

Jumping bug
Honor Player

Post by Jumping bug » Fri Sep 08, 2023 8:54 am

Anyone with a brain knows these 1 gp items aren't 1 gp. It's not a data issue. It's truly not rocket science on some of these.
Last edited by Jumping bug on Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Empty
Honor Player

Post by Empty » Fri Sep 08, 2023 10:56 am

Jumping bug wrote: Fri Sep 08, 2023 8:54 am Anyone with a brain knows these 1 gp items aren't 1 gp. It's not a data issue. It's the staff teams lazyness and inability to do their job setting accurate prices for items. Either do the job you've imposed upon yourself or allow people outside of the staff team to do it. It's truly not rocket science on some of these.
yea the "lack of data" has become a meme because of what you just mentioned!
SIMPLE SOLUTIONS:
1). make a new system for price updater
2). Church do something

Fe nis
Premium Donator

Post by Fe nis » Fri Sep 08, 2023 9:43 pm

Do you even play anymore bro or do you just farm forum postcount by hating?

Iron adam
Event Coordinator

Post by Iron adam » Mon Mar 04, 2024 3:44 am

Dragon thrownaxe - 50k