Nomad's Service Thread

All player-run services are to be posted here. You must have at least 50 posts to create topics here.
Forum rules
Using services is at your own risk. Don't give your login details to someone you don't trust!
To get staff protection for your service please post your agreement here using the mandatory format.

Please use tags in the topic title to indicate what kind of trade you are looking for. For example:

[REQ] Quest Service

Services that get a lot of negativity, show no effort or are inactive for three weeks will be locked and archived.
If your topic was moved before you were done with it, PM a staff member to have it unarchived.
Kurtis
Honor Player

Re: MrGPN's Service Thread

Post by Kurtis » Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:08 am

Ingame username: donkey dick
Alternate username you may be on for me to contact you during service, if applicable: donkeys bank
Service you want: 50k extreme ranges
Offered price (Based on prices above or what you're willing to pay for a special service): 5b
Timeframe: 2 Days

Nomad
Honor Player

Post by Nomad » Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:15 am

To Dracoclaws @ Donkey Dick

I will send you forum PMs within a couple of days when I have finished a main service I am currently doing. They will be done within very short time periods from that point

Lipe ripo
Premium Donator

Post by Lipe ripo » Tue Jan 24, 2017 7:01 pm

Ingame username: Lipe Ripo
Alternate username you may be on for me to contact you during service, if applicable: its a lipe
Service you want: Con, hunt if possible
Offered price (Based on prices above or what you're willing to pay for a special service): PM me about this to discuss
Timeframe: As quick as possible

Kurtis
Honor Player

Post by Kurtis » Wed Jan 25, 2017 2:58 am

Mrgpn completed 50k extreme range service for me in under half the time he suggested!! Thanks a lot buddy

100% vouch for this dude.

Iron ruby
Premium Donator

Post by Iron ruby » Wed Jan 25, 2017 2:13 pm

Ingame username: Iron Ruby
Alternate username you may be on for me to contact you during service, if applicable: Amber
Service you want: Construction
Offered price (Based on prices above or what you're willing to pay for a special service): 2 BILLION (I have all the supplies needed)
Timeframe: Not too bothered, as long as it doesn't take days ;) haha!

Nomad
Honor Player

Post by Nomad » Wed Jan 25, 2017 4:40 pm

Iron ruby wrote:Ingame username: Iron Ruby
Alternate username you may be on for me to contact you during service, if applicable: Amber
Service you want: Construction
Offered price (Based on prices above or what you're willing to pay for a special service): 2 BILLION (I have all the supplies needed)
Timeframe: Not too bothered, as long as it doesn't take days ;) haha!
Please send me a forum message with the exact amount of XP/level required.

Nomad
Honor Player

Post by Nomad » Thu Jan 26, 2017 10:12 am

I am temporarily not taking any new services. I will be doing all services I have currently agreed to do (not all are listed on my current services as some haven't started yet)

This is mainly just so I have time to focus on current services, I prefer to focus directly on people's work to get it done as quickly as possible. I do have a long service to do starting Monday which I will be planning evening time for, so I may still be taking smaller services for earlier in the day to stop me going insane doing the same thing (although to be honest construction hasn't broken me yet)

Iron ruby
Premium Donator

Post by Iron ruby » Thu Jan 26, 2017 5:43 pm

I 100% vouch, Did me my Construction. I still had too make 3500 gold leaves and 4500 planks, he did that for free and did my construction super fast. Thanks a lot, I'd recommend anyone to use Mrgpn.

Nomad
Honor Player

Post by Nomad » Thu Jan 26, 2017 9:56 pm

Update:
Apologies folks. Yesterday I sprained my foot and decided to just spend all day yesterday in doing some services and resting up. Today things were much worse, and I could not go to college. I spent the morning doing some college work at home, then proceeded to finish a service that needed done and do some construction for my current now-only service. I've spent time late afternoon to this evening in hospital because I never had it checked and just wanted to make sure I didn't break anything, also a medical certificate to have time off college so i'm not walking on it to make it worse is also an advantage.

If I say I will do a service, I always will to the best of my ability, and things like this just can't be avoided but I assure you aren't common.

At least now I have plenty of time to service, having no ability to even leave the house lol.

Chris

Iron bubble
Premium Donator

Post by Iron bubble » Thu Jan 26, 2017 10:35 pm

Completely forgot to do this.

Did 150m cons and 200m thieving for me in less then the time frame expected. 100% Vouch
Roasted by King Roald...

Sir Bubbles

Iron bubble