Bughunter contest - over! Winners announced!

PkHonor's work in progress and future updates will be posted here.
Joriek
Premium Donator

Re: Bughunter contest - still ongoing! Earn free credits!

Post by Joriek » Wed Jan 04, 2017 6:01 pm

IGN: Joriek

I have problems attacking the most eastern kraken. I am able to attack the other 2 on the island. (Yes my mage autocast is on and my mage lvl is high enough)
This bug occured several times. However, I was able to attack it when someone else was attacking it.

http://imgur.com/a/ONSmQ

Edit: Found a way to work around the bug, attack it from the side and not from it directly in front of it.

Last edited by Joriek on Wed Jan 04, 2017 10:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Kylo ren
Honor Player

Post by Kylo ren » Wed Jan 04, 2017 6:24 pm

IGN: Kylo Ren

If you use Inferno Adze, (possibly all other hatchets), and you cut a tree, and then teleport to the helpcenter, your character continues the tree cutting animation until you log out, or go AFK.

Also, I found that, although using the Inferno Adze, I still managed to receive Magic Logs from cutting them.

Ruler
Honor Player

Post by Ruler » Wed Jan 04, 2017 6:31 pm

Joriek wrote:IGN: Joriek

Completely useless, but a bug is a bug, could have more in to it. You can't eat anchovies.
You were never able to eat anchovies, also not in the old client.

Joriek
Premium Donator

Post by Joriek » Wed Jan 04, 2017 6:55 pm

I still cant make curtains for some rooms in your house. I know it has been like this in the old client to. But it can be fixed.

Joriek
Premium Donator

Post by Joriek » Wed Jan 04, 2017 6:56 pm

Tip Jar space can't be build. You can click it but it doesnt do anything.

Nomad5678
Honor Player

Post by Nomad5678 » Wed Jan 04, 2017 7:18 pm

Nomad5678 wrote:you can take tinderboxs out from castle wars and sell them (dupe?)

this works for everything in castle wars that can be picked up from the ground.(nomad5678)

nomad5678

Mr etho
Premium Donator

Post by Mr etho » Wed Jan 04, 2017 8:20 pm

box trap dupe - I'm unaware how it works; but sometimes you're unable to pick the boxtrap up but you get the boxtrap in your inventory. After sometime the boxtrap is going to stay there till it collapses, and you get another boxtrap (Second one from the same trap). I bought 5 traps, I now have 7 traps from 19 chins. I'll try to figure it even more but just found it now-

EDIT; it seems that if you click on the boxtrap, like 0.0001 millisecond before the chin destroys the trap or goes into it [just after he does the animation], it bugs out and you get extra boxtrap. I just my 8th box trap from there.

- Mr Etho
Last edited by Mr etho on Wed Jan 04, 2017 8:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Jonas
Fanatic

Post by Jonas » Wed Jan 04, 2017 8:24 pm

Shandu wrote:Shandu

Can not cut tree's (at least in your poh) with inferno adze with a full inventory. I assume you should be able to use adze on tree's as you receive no items.
You get magic seeds, or any tree seeds you cut with inferno adze, so you still need at least 1-2 inventory spots.
Sverre wrote:
Rule hellboy wrote: -ocassionally if a clue scroll is dropped while having a full inventory it can't be picked up.
It now goes automatically to your inventory so if your inventory is full ofcourse it can't be picked up. Not sure what the glitch is here
What.

So you're saying, If I got a clue scroll from a boss, and my inventory is full with supplies, I have no right to have it? That's stupid. Lol.

Making a greater magic cage in your throne rooms makes a Rug.
Can't remove the Rug in my throne room.

You're not suppossed to see it. It's a TRAP. You can only see it when you set your dungeon to PvP and turn on the trap.

And possibly now you just removed the trap, did you try again to remove it?

Completely useless, but a bug is a bug, could have more in to it. You can't eat anchovies.
Did you cook them?

Also, that's the same with any other pizza ingredient like Tomatoes, Cheese, Pineapples, etc.

I think it was already reported, no?
Kylo ren wrote:IGN: Kylo Ren

If you use Inferno Adze, (possibly all other hatchets), and you cut a tree, and then teleport to the helpcenter, your character continues the tree cutting animation until you log out, or go AFK.

Also, I found that, although using the Inferno Adze, I still managed to receive Magic Logs from cutting them.
Seen that happen before the updated client sometimes, I don't know what caused it.

Also, the animation, it also works with fishing.

Joriek
Premium Donator

Post by Joriek » Wed Jan 04, 2017 9:27 pm

I have no idea if its supposed to be anything or work or what ever, but it doesn't do anything. It's located at the eastern entrance of Yanille.

Jonas
Fanatic

Post by Jonas » Wed Jan 04, 2017 9:31 pm

I have no idea if its supposed to be anything or work or what ever, but it doesn't do anything. It's located at the eastern entrance of Yanille.

First thing I've encountered when I logged onto the server to do my clue scroll.

It's a spot for Nightmare zone, it's not implemented.