Bughunter contest - over! Winners announced!

PkHonor's work in progress and future updates will be posted here.
Lenie56
Rookie

Re: Bughunter contest - still ongoing! Earn free credits!

Post by Lenie56 » Sun Jan 08, 2017 12:39 pm

Lunar spell book doesn't like staves.

Here you can se me wearing a staff of water but the spell book doesn't show unlimited water runes.
I tested it with a mystic mud staff and I could apply super compost with "fertile soil" to a patch without having earth runes in my bag.
So I guess this is a minor visual bugg?
javaw_2017-01-08_11-21-15.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Joriek
Premium Donator

Post by Joriek » Sun Jan 08, 2017 1:26 pm

IGN: Joriek

Pet drops don't show up in the loot text when you kill a boss.

Dds rekp
Premium Donator

Post by Dds rekp » Sun Jan 08, 2017 3:15 pm

well what killing kraken and all of a sudden my screen started shaking like it does in real rs when you were in the cave where the skeletons were found, then in my chat box it came up "inster amount" as you would be withdrawing something out of the bank and when i clicked the screen it went black and i had to restart the client , also another thing i noticed when i was at kraken with clan sometimes the drops werent showing in cc and werent going through ls ither, plus standing in the island with clan members at each one , the north most one when people were standing there they were getting ls drops for the 2 krakens, but the one to the south east were only getting the drops for that one and not drops for the north one. from dds rekp.

Skiller
Developer

Post by Skiller » Sun Jan 08, 2017 4:53 pm

Visual bug while fishing: heads go over bodies when looking from behind

D 4 u 4
Premium Donator

Post by D 4 u 4 » Sun Jan 08, 2017 5:26 pm

I can't split my comp cape at a magic cape rack.

Ruler
Honor Player

Post by Ruler » Sun Jan 08, 2017 5:31 pm

D 4 u 4 wrote:I can't split my comp cape at a magic cape rack.
Mike I just want to point out something you might not have thought of, but most people that have enchanted comp cape also have death (and thus a magic stone). They can just remove the magic chest (to get untradable magic stone), build a magic cape rack and use it and just keep removing the stone if you want the other object in your poh. Isn't really a big deal since magic cape rack was a bit useless before, but it does fuck people that have bought a magic stone to have both a magic chest and magic cape rack, because you could have managed with one magic stone less now

Jonas
Fanatic

Post by Jonas » Sun Jan 08, 2017 5:44 pm

Sverre wrote:
D 4 u 4 wrote:I can't split my comp cape at a magic cape rack.
Mike I just want to point out something you might not have thought of, but most people that have enchanted comp cape also have death (and thus a magic stone). They can just remove the magic chest (to get untradable magic stone), build a magic cape rack and use it and just keep removing the stone if you want the other object in your poh. Isn't really a big deal since magic cape rack was a bit useless before, but it does fuck people that have bought a magic stone to have both a magic chest and magic cape rack, because you could have managed with one magic stone less now
Well, magic chest is useless after that so...Also you need 2 magic stones for the throne so either way you'd need to pay 300b more lol.

I don't see the problem to have an ability to use a magical cape rack which not many people use. They paid 300b for it.

Also not all enchanted completionist cape owners have Death. I only got Death after I got 8 capes :D

Not motti
Forum Addict

Post by Not motti » Sun Jan 08, 2017 5:55 pm

You are able to get 1 more hit after you've died.
Not sure if reported already

XP drops are delayed. You hit and then you see the xp drop (wasnt like this in the old client, should be just a bit before you hit)
ign = motti

Joriek
Premium Donator

Post by Joriek » Sun Jan 08, 2017 6:50 pm

IGN: Joriek

When you kill a revenant in wild and it drops something, the loot spawns 1 block to the north of where it died.
Spoiler: show

Jonas
Fanatic

Post by Jonas » Sun Jan 08, 2017 7:46 pm

Fat goat wrote:You are able to get 1 more hit after you've died.
Not sure if reported already

XP drops are delayed. You hit and then you see the xp drop (wasnt like this in the old client, should be just a bit before you hit)
ign = motti
1 hit after you've died is a same bug where for example in Castle wars, if you die you can still walk like 4-5 squares and go down stairs a move a bit lol.