The biggest update in PkHonor history!!!

All of PkHonor's news will be posted here.
Skiller
Developer

Re: The biggest update in PkHonor history!!!

Post by Skiller » Sat Dec 31, 2016 5:21 am

Simon wrote:IS anybody else on Mac OS having issues using the .jar client? The client was having difficulty downloading the cache, and eventually gave me an error message telling me to delete the cache. The .zip works fine, though (...because it downloads the cache..)
I didn't have any issues, but mine was just the old .jar that updated on opening.

Migetmanz
Premium Donator

Post by Migetmanz » Sat Dec 31, 2016 5:56 am

soooo happy :)

Im on meth
Premium Donator

Post by Im on meth » Sat Dec 31, 2016 6:01 am

Simon wrote:IS anybody else on Mac OS having issues using the .jar client? The client was having difficulty downloading the cache, and eventually gave me an error message telling me to delete the cache. The .zip works fine, though (...because it downloads the cache..)
I was getting this message for quite some time. Tried again after a little bit and it worked, so I'm not too sure what changed.

Jeremycorbyn
Premium Donator

Post by Jeremycorbyn » Sat Dec 31, 2016 8:05 am

After deleting cache everything works fine, well done.

All stars

Post by All stars » Sat Dec 31, 2016 9:03 am

Forgot to add under major updates that pksasaftw in game account has been nerfed at duel arena.

Strdargoba
Premium Donator

Post by Strdargoba » Sat Dec 31, 2016 9:07 am

You can's alch kingly jars anymore as well as the prayer scrolls dropped by kq and chaos ele can't be alched.

EDIT: Can't trade the scrolls either, when you could before both in ge and a regular trade

Joriek
Premium Donator

Post by Joriek » Sat Dec 31, 2016 11:26 am

Found a rather important bug.
The grapple animation to get to the Armadyl boss area looks awesome! Good job!
Only thing is, it doesn't bring me to the room but to a grey area.

How to reproduce: Take a c bow, mithril grapple and go to the godward dungeon, run south and grapple the pillar.
The animation will start but you won't end up in the room.

PS Mike: awesome job on the new client and server, I really like it.

Mike
Programmer

Post by Mike » Sat Dec 31, 2016 3:06 pm

I've tried the Zamorak Bridge and Armadyl grapple literally dozens of times and I'm unable to reproduce this bug. Can anyone who encounters this use the command ::mypos when they get glitched, so at least I know at which coordinates you end up? It might help me a lot to determine the cause..

Jonas
Fanatic

Post by Jonas » Sat Dec 31, 2016 4:01 pm

Mike wrote:I've tried the Zamorak Bridge and Armadyl grapple literally dozens of times and I'm unable to reproduce this bug. Can anyone who encounters this use the command ::mypos when they get glitched, so at least I know at which coordinates you end up? It might help me a lot to determine the cause..
Weird, Zammy GWD now works for me, maybe it's a random occuring glitch? I'll test it a few times on my honors n' stuff and see if I manage to reproduce this. Or maybe this is a glitch with the fog?

Mike
Programmer

Post by Mike » Sat Dec 31, 2016 4:30 pm

Jonas wrote:
Mike wrote:I've tried the Zamorak Bridge and Armadyl grapple literally dozens of times and I'm unable to reproduce this bug. Can anyone who encounters this use the command ::mypos when they get glitched, so at least I know at which coordinates you end up? It might help me a lot to determine the cause..
Weird, Zammy GWD now works for me, maybe it's a random occuring glitch? I'll test it a few times on my honors n' stuff and see if I manage to reproduce this. Or maybe this is a glitch with the fog?
Thanks for trying it out, I can only hope that the last update today has fixed it, but I can't be sure. It seems to happen randomly - I eventually did manage to reproduce it twice on the testserver.
It's definitely not related to the fog though, it's something with the position of the player not being correctly set for the client. It's really weird.