Tactic Kings - What's More To Say?

Introduce your clan, or find a clan here.
Ain
Unstoppable

Re: Tactic Kings - What's More To Say?

Post by Ain » Mon Jul 13, 2015 4:28 am

Z06 wrote:
Ain wrote:
Z06 wrote:zucking ferk and kid rebel
PM Scott, I dunno if he has access to the Owner acc, but maybe.
Im not too sure who that is.
"Friends" with Zucking Ferk but you don't know his name?

Z06
Rookie

Post by Z06 » Mon Jul 13, 2015 4:31 am

Didn't mean I knew his name, lol. I don't want to know their real names tbh.

Nile river
Known Venturer

Post by Nile river » Thu Jul 23, 2015 3:57 am

Real Life Name - Connor

In-Game Name - Nile River

Combat Level - 126

K/D Ratio - 2.2 (Zucking ferk fucking killed me like 100 times Lmfao)

Bank Wealth - 40b (estimated)

What is the reason you've chosen Tactic Kings? - One of the best clans around, and I have a lot of friends in it.

Why should you be accepted? - I'm very active, and love pking. I'm very skilled at pkhonor, and have been playing it for 4 years.

Are you currently in a clan? If so, are you willing to leave them for Tactic Kings? - Yes

Have you previously been in a clan? If so, why are you not there anymore? - Pkp kings v2- Was a great clan and I had like 90% of my friends on pkhonor in it, but it just faded away and is never really active anymore.

Will you abide by the leaders' commands? (Yes or No) -Yes

Tactic kings
Premium Donator

Post by Tactic kings » Sat Jul 25, 2015 10:51 pm

meow
Last edited by Tactic kings on Sun Jul 26, 2015 6:43 am, edited 1 time in total.

Azu rite
Premium Donator

Post by Azu rite » Sat Jul 25, 2015 10:52 pm

Tactic kings wrote:
Nile river wrote:Real Life Name - Connor

Combat Level - 126

What is the reason you've chosen Tactic Kings? - One of the best clans around, and I have a lot of friends in it.

Why should you be accepted? - I'm very active, and love pking. I'm very skilled at pkhonor, and have been playing it for 4 years.

Are you currently in a clan? If so, are you willing to leave them for Tactic Kings? - Yes

Have you previously been in a clan? If so, why are you not there anymore? - Pkp kings v2- Was a great clan and I had like 90% of my friends on pkhonor in it, but it just faded away and is never really active anymore.

Ill talk with some of my pkers and see how\what they think, for now you will be a ally an can enter the clanchat
He's a complete spastic, always has been, always will be

EDIT:
Nile river wrote:Real Life Name - Ryan

In Game Name - Nile River

Combat Level - 125

Ratio - 2.36 but it was 3.0 (died like 3 times because of bs specs lol.)

Bank Wealth - 10b but i gave some friends some items.

What is the reason you've chosen Tactic Kings? -I always see you guys pking in the wild and i like it.

Why should you be accepted? -I am a good brid\normal\camper pker and I love pkhonor.

Are you currently in a clan? If so, are you willing to leave them for Tactic Kings? -Yes,Yes

Have you previously been in a clan? If so, why are you not there anymore? -In one but willing to leave if i can join Tactic Kings. My clan is full of bsing kids that are terrible pkers and come in mystic.

Will you abide by the leader's command? (Yes or No) -Yes.

-Edit just got banned from my clan so im free!

So when did the name change?

Bovril
Premium Donator

Post by Bovril » Thu Jul 30, 2015 10:05 pm

Real Life Name -

In-Game Name -

Combat Level - 126

K/D Ratio - 0.33 (i commit suicide allah hu akbar style allot)

Bank Wealth - 6b

What is the reason you've chosen Tactic Kings? - i want a clan to chill, pk and pvm

Why should you be accepted? - because i play pretty much all times of day cause classes are off for a few months

Are you currently in a clan? If so, are you willing to leave them for Tactic Kings? - none really just chill with my friends in an fc i will probably stay in tactics king cc and just go into there's for a chat

Have you previously been in a clan? If so, why are you not there anymore? - Business. Quit because they where silent and almost never talked in chat

Will you abide by the leaders' commands? (Yes or No) - Yes. Unless its statutory cyber rape

Amount
Premium Donator

Post by Amount » Fri Jul 31, 2015 8:04 am

Do you lads still recruit? Or do old members just chill in the CC?
If you recruit... pick me!

Ain
Unstoppable

Post by Ain » Fri Jul 31, 2015 9:05 am

Bovril wrote:Real Life Name -

In-Game Name -

Combat Level - 126

K/D Ratio - 0.33 (i commit suicide allah hu akbar style allot)

Bank Wealth - 6b

What is the reason you've chosen Tactic Kings? - i want a clan to chill, pk and pvm

Why should you be accepted? - because i play pretty much all times of day cause classes are off for a few months

Are you currently in a clan? If so, are you willing to leave them for Tactic Kings? - none really just chill with my friends in an fc i will probably stay in tactics king cc and just go into there's for a chat

Have you previously been in a clan? If so, why are you not there anymore? - Business. Quit because they where silent and almost never talked in chat

Will you abide by the leaders' commands? (Yes or No) - Yes. Unless its statutory cyber rape
no.

Nile river
Known Venturer

Post by Nile river » Tue Aug 04, 2015 7:01 am

Azu rite wrote:
Tactic kings wrote:
Nile river wrote:Real Life Name - Connor

Combat Level - 126

Ill talk with some of my pkers and see how\what they think, for now you will be a ally an can enter the clanchat
He's a complete spastic, always has been, always will be

EDIT:
Nile river wrote:Real Life Name - Ryan

In Game Name - Nile River

Combat Level - 125

Ratio - 2.36 but it was 3.0 (died like 3 times because of bs specs lol.)

Bank Wealth - 10b but i gave some friends some items.

What is the reason you've chosen Tactic Kings? -I always see you guys pking in the wild and i like it.

Why should you be accepted? -I am a good brid\normal\camper pker and I love pkhonor.

Are you currently in a clan? If so, are you willing to leave them for Tactic Kings? -Yes,Yes

Have you previously been in a clan? If so, why are you not there anymore? -In one but willing to leave if i can join Tactic Kings. My clan is full of bsing kids that are terrible pkers and come in mystic.

Will you abide by the leader's command? (Yes or No) -Yes.

-Edit just got banned from my clan so im free!

So when did the name change?

LOOOOOL. That was so long ago when I was younger. I didn't want anyone to know my real name because I figured it was just best to keep it as low-key as possible. I understand that I've been a spastic little cunt in the past..

Siq
Known Venturer

Post by Siq » Wed Aug 05, 2015 1:43 am

Ain wrote:
Z06 wrote:zucking ferk and kid rebel
PM Scott, I dunno if he has access to the Owner acc, but maybe.
Fuck no to zucking ferk. :D hey trev