PK with 0 seconds timeplayed

PkHonor's work in progress and future updates will be posted here.
Sons of odin
Premium Donator

Re: PK with 0 seconds timeplayed

Post by Sons of odin » Sun Jun 19, 2016 6:25 pm

Skullsnipe wrote:What about players making multiple accounts, to pk with right from the get go? It would be an unlimited way to get free gear and stats to pk with.
nuff said
Image Image Image

Rwter
Honor Player

Post by Rwter » Sun Jun 19, 2016 6:54 pm

Sons of odin wrote:
Skullsnipe wrote:What about players making multiple accounts, to pk with right from the get go? It would be an unlimited way to get free gear and stats to pk with.
nuff said
idc?

have all the iron and rune you want lol doesn't make a shred of difference.

Maliyah
Premium Donator

Post by Maliyah » Thu Jun 23, 2016 4:23 am

Implementing a command such as ::pure/::zerker etc would be a great idea for new players to jump right into PKing.
From my understanding, it gives them less of a hassle to get to their certain level they will try and acquire within a
::type of command.

Grant
Premium Donator

Post by Grant » Mon Jun 27, 2016 12:52 pm

IM 100% on-board with this idea. The community really needs this to get the pk scene going again and like you said it gives new players a chance to get a feel for the combat without having to risk anything. 10/10 idea mike :P

Fungamer
Developer

Post by Fungamer » Wed Jul 06, 2016 7:59 pm

Ain wrote:Give them 70 prayer, so they can use piety & protect prayers. Giving 99 HP is fine, it's not game breaking. Having to get 99 hp is just annoying for new players.

Support.
^

Let them actually SET their 3/4 "free" stats (prayer capped at 43 or 70)
Pures would be happy:)

H1gh st4kes
Premium Donator

Post by H1gh st4kes » Sat Jul 09, 2016 9:31 am

i personally think it's going to be quite boring to the new players because they can just remake new accounts to get their OP weapons back. And isn't it the goal of a private server to be easier and not just giving the stuff to the people? because if you just make it too easy people won't have the sense of accomplishment.

- H1gh St4kes

Halp! I'm scurred :'(

Kory pk
Premium Donator

Post by Kory pk » Sat Jul 09, 2016 10:15 am

H1gh st4kes wrote:i personally think it's going to be quite boring to the new players because they can just remake new accounts to get their OP weapons back. And isn't it the goal of a private server to be easier and not just giving the stuff to the people? because if you just make it too easy people won't have the sense of accomplishment.

- H1gh St4kes
He said he'd only give minimal pking gear such as rune, dscim, dds, etc.

This would have no effect on the "sense of accomplishment" as you can buy those in ::shops for dirt cheap

Grizzly mint
Premium Donator

Post by Grizzly mint » Sat Jul 09, 2016 10:54 am

Degradable d claws or ags would be ideal. But how to prevent abuse is beyond me. 1 set per IP obviously wouldn't work.

Cadwalada
Premium Donator

Post by Cadwalada » Sat Jul 09, 2016 11:32 am

Grizzly mint wrote:Degradable d claws or ags would be ideal. But how to prevent abuse is beyond me. 1 set per IP obviously wouldn't work.
No, think what Mike is aiming for is mainly a welfare pking build, and giving them claws or an ags kinda defeats the point does it not?

Rwter
Honor Player

Post by Rwter » Sat Jul 09, 2016 11:36 am

Cadwalada wrote:
Grizzly mint wrote:Degradable d claws or ags would be ideal. But how to prevent abuse is beyond me. 1 set per IP obviously wouldn't work.
No, think what Mike is aiming for is mainly a welfare pking build, and giving them claws or an ags kinda defeats the point does it not?
Need it to ko people