Todays updates - 4 April 2016

All of PkHonor's news will be posted here.
Mike
Programmer

Todays updates - 4 April 2016

Post by Mike » Tue Apr 05, 2016 1:51 am

Updated on 4 April 2016
> Ironman Mode players can no longer droptrade items to other accounts. Since this was never intended, we have decided to reverse all droptrades that involved items from high and elite clue caskets from Ironman Mode players that could only be obtained by Ironman mode players (such as custom whips, 3rd age druidic items etc.). There were 49 of these droptrades total (of which 6 custom whips and 6 pieces of 3rd age druidic gear) and we're currently in the process of reversing these.
We'll soon allow Ironman mode players to revert their status back to normal (with a 1 week delay and a lot of restrictions to counter hackers), then you can trade the items over as you want - however, the special items that I mentioned above will first be reverted back to the appropriate high and elite clue caskets, since you should only be able to obtain them through donating or voting on regular accounts.
Donator/premium statuses that weren't donated for will also be converted back into whatever you paid for it (unless you donated for it, then you'll keep it) when you revert back to normal.
> The requirements for obtaining donator and premium status on Ironman mode accounts have been removed altogether (but of course you still have to pay the money + points or donator credits to obtain it). Enjoy!

Also, since I had blatantly forgotten to schedule a weekend event last weekend, I've gone ahead and scheduled a donator NPC event and a Corporeal Beast event, which will both last from:

until (the exact time this weekend's event starts):

I sincerely apologize for not creating an Easter event this year, even though I had planned to a few weeks ago, but my ilness has lasted for over 2 weeks by now and left me completely exhausted, both pyshically and mentally. I've finally started getting better today (I'm starting to come back from the exhaustion) but I still have some way to go until I'm fully ready to get back to work for good. I hope you folks understand my situation, but we'll make sure to make up for lost time.

Skiller
Developer

Re: Todays updates - 4 April 2016

Post by Skiller » Tue Apr 05, 2016 2:59 am

Aw welcome back Mike! Glad you're on the recovery.

Madeinafrica

Post by Madeinafrica » Tue Apr 05, 2016 3:00 am

Love you Mike!
ImageImageImage

Rwter
Honor Player

Post by Rwter » Tue Apr 05, 2016 3:00 am

Surely the droptrading is abuse. Will they be punished?

Mike
Programmer

Post by Mike » Tue Apr 05, 2016 3:02 am

Kishan wrote:Surely the droptrading is abuse. Will they be punished?
I should, but I won't as long as they still have the items they obtained in the first place. If they lost them through staking or PK'ing, they might get their main account(s) banned until they pay the appropriate clue casket items they got from their Ironman account.

Madeinafrica

Post by Madeinafrica » Tue Apr 05, 2016 3:11 am

Mike wrote:
Kishan wrote:Surely the droptrading is abuse. Will they be punished?
I should, but I won't as long as they still have the items they obtained in the first place. If they lost them through staking or PK'ing, they might get their main account(s) banned until they pay the appropriate clue casket items they got from their Ironman account.
That punishment is legit savage af, I +100 it
ImageImageImage

Iron bubble
Premium Donator

Post by Iron bubble » Tue Apr 05, 2016 3:19 am

Gf statuses? Why...
Roasted by King Roald...

Sir Bubbles

Iron bubble

Death purity
Honor Player

Post by Death purity » Tue Apr 05, 2016 3:26 am

So glad ur feeling better. But are custom whips getting removed from elites on ironman? And removing donor and premium unless donated irl cash for them?

Azu rite
Premium Donator

Post by Azu rite » Tue Apr 05, 2016 3:29 am

Why are you removing people's donator and premium statuses?

Also why not just puts the whips/drudic back on the accounts instead of placing caskets on the accounts?

Troll n roll
Premium Donator

Post by Troll n roll » Tue Apr 05, 2016 3:29 am

Get well soon!
Adam the lion wrote:If you are making super pots for profit on an rsps, you really need to re-evaluate your life.