Ogre, Level 300+

Brant
Fanatic

Ogre, Level 300+

Post by Brant » Sat Jan 23, 2016 10:42 pm

What are they? Slayer monsters from the elite task master, and part of last journey quest.

How to get there?

Cities - Yanille - Run south till you get to the center of Gu'Tanoth

Equipment:

Minimum:
Spoiler: show
Mid:
Semi rich:
Rich:
Drops:
Elite Clue scroll:Image

Prayer:

Melee:ImageImage

Inv:

You would want mostly ovl and super prayers since they dont hit you if you pray melee

This is just a simple guide; If you want to improve it, go ahead.

Ely
Honor Player

Re: Ogre, Level 300+

Post by Ely » Sun Jan 24, 2016 12:50 am

Dragonfire shield is worth less then crystal. I would take bandos boots out of the low set up and switch it with dragon boots.

Divine is kinda pointless if you're already praying protect from melee, dragon defenders would be more effective due to a higher dps.

Correct me if I'm wrong, if that's a souls comp cape, you're already protecting melee so you have no Heath to soul split, could use a fortune if it affects elite drop rates?

Few pointers,but yeh a basic guide for new players I guess.

Brant
Fanatic

Post by Brant » Sun Jan 24, 2016 1:05 am

Ely pure wrote:Dragonfire shield is worth less then crystal. I would take bandos boots out of the low set up and switch it with dragon boots.

Divine is kinda pointless if you're already praying protect from melee, dragon defenders would be more effective due to a higher dps.

Correct me if I'm wrong, if that's a souls comp cape, you're already protecting melee so you have no Heath to soul split, could use a fortune if it affects elite drop rates?

The equipment picture i used from the wiki, you can adjust as you see fit

Ruler
Honor Player

Post by Ruler » Sun Jan 24, 2016 11:23 am

Also drops big bones, hard clues and an untradable key needed for the last journey.

Tail spin

Post by Tail spin » Sun Jan 24, 2016 12:53 pm

Brant wrote:
Ely pure wrote:Dragonfire shield is worth less then crystal. I would take bandos boots out of the low set up and switch it with dragon boots.

The equipment picture i used from the wiki, you can adjust as you see fit
If you're going to make a guide then use the best gear for the equipment, and don't rip gear from various other guides with gear that wouldn't be efficient here in any way, shape, or form...

Honor claw
Known Venturer

Post by Honor claw » Tue Apr 12, 2016 7:35 pm

Great =]