Honors & the wilderness

Discuss anything and everything about PkHonor.

Should honors be able to use ::xteleto to players in the wild?

Yes
26%
No, not at all, and don't compensate for the loss of power in honors
42%
No, but give honors something in return (suggestions please?)
31%

Total votes: 121

Skiller
Developer

Re: Honors & the wilderness

Post by Skiller » Wed Feb 03, 2016 8:16 pm

Sir kenx wrote:
Mike wrote:So some people complain about honors being able to teleport to other people in the wilderness, because a person or clan can easily find someone they're looking for by using an honor. So the question is on the table: do we allow honor players to use ::xteleto to teleport to other players in the wilderness, or not?

Personally, I'm not entirely opposed to the idea, but if we would take something away from honors, then we'd have to add something new for honors that makes them equally 'wanted' (albeit in a different way). The last time we made a change to honors, we nerfed their stats while in the normal world, and it caused quite an uproar of players who were dissatisfied with their current honor, because using it to assist them in PVM was the primary reason they bought the honor in the first place. I'm quite certain the same thing could be said about teleporting to other players in the wilderness: some players may have bought their honor for that sole purpose and would not at all be satisfied with having it taken from them.

In the end, the community decides, but first and foremost I want to work out a solution that pretty much everyone can agree with (on some level).
Let honors be able to ::xteleto_person, only when person does ::acceptxtele_honorname. Cause if its teamer and you want to show to someone something, then its good. But that person could pick desicion by himself that can or cant ::xteleto_"me"
Thank you!
that was my initial suggestion when i suggested a change to ::xteleto, it got shut down by people because of the issue of bringing your own honor, and how much work it would be to do that over and over again. Someone suggested to instead tie it to the friends list, so that you could turn it on or off with a single right-click, or have it on friends so that only honors which you know can tele to you.

Ely
Honor Player

Post by Ely » Sun Feb 07, 2016 1:48 am

When i first got my honor i would sit outside bados with tele grab runes (using lootshare) on 2-3 accounts. Meaning every 4th drop i would lose to having highest lsp on my honor. Getting to the point, i feel when the patch came in removing honors (i get players on honors would snake loots) from lootshare aswell and reduced stats i felt ''stiched'' 25b to me was a lot then.

I would be happy removing honors from being able to scout, on the condition (normal stats) that somthing is done to make it worth while. I also feel when was the last time a player ::donated for honor ? whenever ive seen it happen i feel new players get misled. From a bussiness point of veiw i feel mike should buff honors anyways, regaurdless of this suggestion.

Just my opinons.

The underdog
Premium Donator

Post by The underdog » Fri Mar 04, 2016 11:03 pm

This thread goes well together with: viewtopic.php?f=93&t=20429
Mike wrote:Note: transformed players (either through the morph ring, transformation spells, greegree or easter ring) will soon no longer be able to access the wilderness, no matter the outcome of this poll.
:roll:

Implement this and remove honors and morphs from the normal height wilderness :thumbsup:
#Justice4Church
#DemoteRyanHeResigned
#capes2presets2k18

4gottengodz
Champion

Post by 4gottengodz » Fri Mar 04, 2016 11:20 pm

It's only been 2 years >.>
Karl25 pk wrote:Shes bouncing on someones cock atm

Sir kenx
Known Venturer

Post by Sir kenx » Mon Mar 07, 2016 3:53 pm

Mike wrote:So some people complain about honors being able to teleport to other people in the wilderness, because a person or clan can easily find someone they're looking for by using an honor. So the question is on the table: do we allow honor players to use ::xteleto to teleport to other players in the wilderness, or not?

Personally, I'm not entirely opposed to the idea, but if we would take something away from honors, then we'd have to add something new for honors that makes them equally 'wanted' (albeit in a different way). The last time we made a change to honors, we nerfed their stats while in the normal world, and it caused quite an uproar of players who were dissatisfied with their current honor, because using it to assist them in PVM was the primary reason they bought the honor in the first place. I'm quite certain the same thing could be said about teleporting to other players in the wilderness: some players may have bought their honor for that sole purpose and would not at all be satisfied with having it taken from them.

In the end, the community decides, but first and foremost I want to work out a solution that pretty much everyone can agree with (on some level).
Please remove ::xteles
Till you havent accepted it, Please allow to ::Xteleto "helper" + while they are @ pk mode in wilderness. Sad to look how "wir3d" or "motti" yousing honors to scout us, and we can´t even replay with same. UNFAIR!

Azu rite
Premium Donator

Post by Azu rite » Mon Mar 07, 2016 3:59 pm

Sir kenx wrote:

Till you havent accepted it, Please allow to ::Xteleto "helper" + while they are @ pk mode in wilderness. Sad to look how "wir3d" or "motti" yousing honors to scout us, and we can´t even replay with same. UNFAIR!
You do the same fucking thing, plus us 2 other normal accounts to help yourself pk

The underdog
Premium Donator

Post by The underdog » Mon Mar 07, 2016 5:27 pm

Azu rite wrote:
Sir kenx wrote:

You do the same fucking thing, plus us 2 other normal accounts to help yourself pk
So what's the problem removing it??
#Justice4Church
#DemoteRyanHeResigned
#capes2presets2k18

Azu rite
Premium Donator

Post by Azu rite » Mon Mar 07, 2016 6:55 pm

There's no problem with removing it, but if he's going to be a hypocrite then there's a problem.

Rwter
Honor Player

Post by Rwter » Mon Mar 07, 2016 7:28 pm

You use honors to hide, we use them to hunt. There's the difference.

The underdog
Premium Donator

Post by The underdog » Wed Mar 09, 2016 12:33 am

Daily bump required...
#Justice4Church
#DemoteRyanHeResigned
#capes2presets2k18