Ironman mode progress thread

PkHonor's work in progress and future updates will be posted here.
Amount
Premium Donator

Re: Ironman mode progress thread

Post by Amount » Mon Oct 05, 2015 10:00 am

The underdog wrote:
Amount wrote:We won't have the option to completely wipe an existing account and make it an Iron Man, will we?
That'd be nice.
Nice for hackers yes :D
?

Ruler
Honor Player

Post by Ruler » Mon Oct 05, 2015 10:20 am

Amount wrote:We won't have the option to completely wipe an existing account and make it an Iron Man, will we?
That'd be nice.
Well it shouldn't be an optiono of a npc or something... But I hope they will allow us to do this because I would love to use a name I already own like Iron Ruler

Amount
Premium Donator

Post by Amount » Mon Oct 05, 2015 10:26 am

Sverre wrote:
That'd be nice.
Well it shouldn't be an optiono of a npc or something... But I hope they will allow us to do this because I would love to use a name I already own like Iron Ruler
^

The underdog
Premium Donator

Post by The underdog » Mon Oct 05, 2015 12:01 pm

Amount wrote:
The underdog wrote:
That'd be nice.
Nice for hackers yes :D
?
Instead of destroying all my untradables dropping bralwers etc a hacker could just make my acc ironman and everything would be whiped a lot easier and faster.

Maybe if it works like creating a honor acc it needs to have certain timeplayed. Then it would not matter.
#Justice4Church
#DemoteRyanHeResigned
#capes2presets2k18

Amount
Premium Donator

Post by Amount » Mon Oct 05, 2015 12:04 pm

The underdog wrote:Instead of destroying all my untradables dropping bralwers etc a hacker could just make my acc ironman and everything would be whiped a lot easier and faster.
Ah.
I suppose, but that's hardly a reason not to.
Can always implement some sort of mechanism to make sure that the person is the owner of the account. Rapsey has said something to this effect previously, I'm sure of it.

Ain
Unstoppable

Post by Ain » Mon Oct 05, 2015 12:21 pm

Amount wrote:
The underdog wrote:Instead of destroying all my untradables dropping bralwers etc a hacker could just make my acc ironman and everything would be whiped a lot easier and faster.
Ah.
Can always implement some sort of mechanism to make sure that the person is the owner of the account. Rapsey has said something to this effect previously, I'm sure of it.
Or just make a new account. Can't think of any negatives for having to make a new acc, but I can think of many negatives for whiping a current account

Amount
Premium Donator

Post by Amount » Mon Oct 05, 2015 12:59 pm

Ain wrote:
Amount wrote:
Ah.
Or just make a new account. Can't think of any negatives for having to make a new acc, but I can think of many negatives for whiping a current account
But then I'll have to pay billions to swap names over etc. if they even still do that.
:(.

Mike
Programmer

Post by Mike » Mon Oct 05, 2015 4:14 pm

I've updated the first post with my progress. I also need input on whether restrictions need to be added for ancient curses.

See http://forums.pkhonor.net/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=49237 to test the first ironman mode release on the testserver

Rick
Premium Donator

Post by Rick » Tue Oct 06, 2015 11:49 am

I think an IronMan should be able to use those Curse Prayers as there is no benefit using them except some extra Special Energy or Health

- A message should be added before Trade Screen that you can only show items and not accept trading
- IronMan should be able to play minigames, alone.
- IronMan crown, I'll check if I can find you something Mike
- IronMan should not be able to participate in the lottery as you can gain money fast indirectly from other players. You may lose money often, but theres always a chance you win an other player their money.

Azu rite
Premium Donator

Post by Azu rite » Tue Oct 06, 2015 12:36 pm

Rick wrote: - IronMan should be able to play minigames, alone.
Go away with the extra restrictions not even rs has