All PvP for Honors?

Discuss anything and everything about PkHonor.

All world PvP for Honors?

Yes
70%
No
30%

Total votes: 104

Are you rich
Known Venturer

Re: All PvP for Honors?

Post by Are you rich » Sun Jul 07, 2013 8:42 am

Azu rite wrote:No point. It would be a waste of Mike's time.

Pls senpai
Premium Donator

Post by Pls senpai » Sun Jul 07, 2013 8:44 am

Hephaestus wrote:
Vcom wrote:Another world, = another height?

And The honor points will be abuseable.

I think you can Do something with it, but like you told now it is to abuseable:P

Will think about further ideas!;)
Abusable? not like honors could do any harm...

I kinda support this.

I am mexican.

has

10000 honors.

He just kills all of them once on one honor= #1

Rawr
Premium Donator

Post by Rawr » Sun Jul 07, 2013 11:43 am

If this happens, an Honor can crash another at PVM just by attacking it. To be honest, that's not too bad, considering how often people bitch. And won't this just lead to a lot of confused players when we start fighting in Varrock? If you start banning areas where we can actually do this, it loses the very thing that makes it interesting.

Still, I don't like it.

Hamade
Founder

Post by Hamade » Sun Jul 07, 2013 3:52 pm

Danny13oy wrote:If this happens, an Honor can crash another at PVM just by attacking it. To be honest, that's not too bad, considering how often people bitch. And won't this just lead to a lot of confused players when we start fighting in Varrock? If you start banning areas where we can actually do this, it loses the very thing that makes it interesting.

Still, I don't like it.

Yes that is the point.. and this confusion is the higlight of this idea;P. People will be able to just fight right infront of everyone.. a duel in the center of home! :p I find it to be an interesting idea;P
I am Hamade. Find me in the Intelligent Debate section attempting to harvest some intelligence.

Rawr
Premium Donator

Post by Rawr » Sun Jul 07, 2013 3:57 pm

Hamade wrote:
Danny13oy wrote:If this happens, an Honor can crash another at PVM just by attacking it. To be honest, that's not too bad, considering how often people bitch. And won't this just lead to a lot of confused players when we start fighting in Varrock? If you start banning areas where we can actually do this, it loses the very thing that makes it interesting.

Still, I don't like it.

Yes that is the point.. and this confusion is the higlight of this idea;P. People will be able to just fight right infront of everyone.. a duel in the center of home! :p I find it to be an interesting idea;P

Fine, but I plan on showing why it's a terrible idea ASAP. It will be disruptive and annoy people more than anything.

Skiller fab
Wise One

Post by Skiller fab » Sun Jul 07, 2013 10:01 pm

First make updates for the normal players?

Like summoning.

Achievements

See how Adam get unbanned [ ]
See how Dreamz get cleaned [ ]

RIP HAMADE 2013 29 August.:(

Hotdog1122

Post by Hotdog1122 » Wed Jul 10, 2013 11:31 pm

why isn't there a butten for "hell yea" I fully 100% support this it would make it super fun to have the world as a wildy for honors and hey if u get tired of bein killed just type ::modwild or ::combat shouldn't be any no votes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it would be bad ass to fight in front of everyone at home and it wont hurt any one whos not a honor also it will make more people donate for honors making the server a better server. hamade what update is this gona be in?

Rawr
Premium Donator

Post by Rawr » Thu Jul 11, 2013 1:06 am

Hotdog1122 wrote:why isn't there a butten for "hell yea" I fully 100% support this it would make it super fun to have the world as a wildy for honors and hey if u get tired of bein killed just type ::modwild or ::combat shouldn't be any no votes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it would be bad ass to fight in front of everyone at home and it wont hurt any one whos not a honor also it will make more people donate for honors making the server a better server. hamade what update is this gona be in?
You can't PVM whilst in ::modwild, which means you could be killed/attacked at any point whilst PVMing. So PVM becomes whichever team has the most Honors to kill with (assuming multi-areas are multi-PK too). Therefore, one of the main reasons people get Honor, to PVM with, becomes difficult to use. This would make less people donate for Honor, as all it does is extend where Honors can right. It doesn't actually bring enough new.

Azu rite
Premium Donator

Post by Azu rite » Thu Jul 11, 2013 3:15 pm

Danny13oy wrote:
Hamade wrote:

Still, I don't like it.

Can I help?

Fine, but I plan on showing why it's a terrible idea ASAP. It will be disruptive and annoy people more than anything.

Hotdog1122

Post by Hotdog1122 » Fri Jul 12, 2013 7:40 am

Danny13oy wrote:
Hotdog1122 wrote:why isn't there a butten for "hell yea" I fully 100% support this it would make it super fun to have the world as a wildy for honors and hey if u get tired of bein killed just type ::modwild or ::combat shouldn't be any no votes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it would be bad ass to fight in front of everyone at home and it wont hurt any one whos not a honor also it will make more people donate for honors making the server a better server. hamade what update is this gona be in?
You can't PVM whilst in ::modwild, which means you could be killed/attacked at any point whilst PVMing. So PVM becomes whichever team has the most Honors to kill with (assuming multi-areas are multi-PK too). Therefore, one of the main reasons people get Honor, to PVM with, becomes difficult to use. This would make less people donate for Honor, as all it does is extend where Honors can right. It doesn't actually bring enough new.
im not sure y u don't see how this helps I mean it would be fun to do this soooo and ::modwild makes u safe from all things and if u don't wana be pked then just type the code