How much more time should we spend on Glacors?

PkHonor's work in progress and future updates will be posted here.

Should we continue on working on glacors?

Yes, continue to work on them (might take quite long)
24%
No, release them as they are now and improve them later on
76%

Total votes: 86

Azu rite
Premium Donator

Re: How much more time should we spend on Glacors?

Post by Azu rite » Tue Apr 07, 2015 5:03 pm

The question is how long would you have to work on them? You all have been working on them for awhile now...

My answer is in the spoiler, don't read it if you can't handle the truth about the server.
Spoiler: show
Glitch fest vs yearly update

We're going to pick glitch fest after the hype you all put behind them....

D 4 u 4
Premium Donator

Post by D 4 u 4 » Tue Apr 07, 2015 5:42 pm

Release them bitches already so I can get my boot set.

Nick
Honor Player

Post by Nick » Tue Apr 07, 2015 5:49 pm

While most people wants them to be released asap, I'd rather wait for Glacor's to be fully developed before being released into the game. If it were to be released asap, by the time we wait for glacor's to be buffed, there will already be many boots in the eco already. It makes it less worthy to kill them for the loots.
Last edited by Nick on Tue Apr 07, 2015 6:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bill Gates wrote:“I choose a lazy person to do a hard job. Because a lazy person will find an easy way to do it.”

Ross
Premium Donator

Post by Ross » Tue Apr 07, 2015 5:56 pm

Devious mind wrote:While most people wants them to be released asap, I'd rather wait for Glacor's to be fully developed before being released into the game. If it were to be released asap, by the time we wait for glacor's to be released, there will already be many boots in the eco already. It makes it less worthy to kill them for the loots.
If it were to be released asap, by the time we wait for glacor's to be released, there will already be many boots in the eco already.

Property
Champion

Post by Property » Tue Apr 07, 2015 5:58 pm

No pity wrote:
Devious mind wrote:While most people wants them to be released asap, I'd rather wait for Glacor's to be fully developed before being released into the game. If it were to be released asap, by the time we wait for glacor's to be released, there will already be many boots in the eco already. It makes it less worthy to kill them for the loots.
If it were to be released asap, by the time we wait for glacor's to be released, there will already be many boots in the eco already.

I re-read that 3 times, I still don't know what he is trying to say lmfao :lol: :lol:
Hmm...

Rawr
Premium Donator

Post by Rawr » Tue Apr 07, 2015 5:59 pm

Release it soon, please, Dylan <3

Azu rite
Premium Donator

Post by Azu rite » Tue Apr 07, 2015 6:01 pm

I think he meant...
If it were to be released asap, by the time it is working correctly there would already be a lot of boots in game, making it pointless to go there.

By that logic, it's pointless to go to nex because there are so many sets in the game :doge:

Saiyanlegend
Known Venturer

Post by Saiyanlegend » Tue Apr 07, 2015 6:03 pm

Devious mind wrote: If it were to be released asap, by the time we wait for glacor's to be released, there will already be many boots in the eco already.
lold

release glacors asap!

Nick
Honor Player

Post by Nick » Tue Apr 07, 2015 6:03 pm

Azu rite wrote:I think he meant...
If it were to be released asap, by the time it is working correctly there would already be a lot of boots in game, making it pointless to go there.

By that logic, it's pointless to go to nex because there are so many sets in the game :doge:
My bad, fixed it...and yeah not much ppl go to nex nowadays. Many of the time, its only me hunting nex towards my goal of 10 zgses...
When there's too much supply, prices decreases.For example, pernix have been crashing to as low as less than 4b a piece. Furthermore, the boots doesn't really have much difference as compared to be current best boots, with respect to the different combat styles.
Bill Gates wrote:“I choose a lazy person to do a hard job. Because a lazy person will find an easy way to do it.”

Simon
Honor Player

Post by Simon » Tue Apr 07, 2015 6:12 pm

Add them to the test server first to avoid glitches.

I say release them after that